It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru Planet X- Found ( maybe? )

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 03:06 AM
link   
hey guys,

forgive me if its in the wrong section.

Im not a big believer in the nibiru hype, were people go around with their doom and gloom theory's about nibiru incoming in 2012 and all that others BS. (imho)

However i do believe there could be a tenth planet ( or maybe a brown dwarf ) that has yet to be discovered by us. I also believe ancient civilisations like the Sumerians knew about it, called it Nibiru and maybe it even had something to do with the forming of our solarsystem.

Maybe it is discovered and being tracked like the video states, but my question would be if anyone could verify that what is being shown in this video has some significance ? Maybe some people are familiar with Microsoft worldwide telescope ?

Id like to hear some oppinions, thanks.

The video was posted by aceBrian7ox on youtube:
www.youtube.com...

PS: I tried to insert the video in my post but it doesnt work, maybe someone could explain ? i wrote the video number (= Zqkczo6uQUo ??), tried some different things, but it just doesnt appear in the post.
Its just a black section were the video should be in.

best regards

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Yes, I saw the video and it is amazing of how the huge trail appears in a certain infrared micron wavelength and dissappears in the other even though it is in the infrared

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 04:47 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

^ Two earlier threads on this

Enjoy :-)

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 04:51 AM
link   
2012...what do we make of it. I believe there is a planet out there, whether it will pass us in its orbit or not is another question.

It begs belief how we in this day and age and our "supposed" intelligence cant definitively say we have proof of another planet. How do ancient civilizations depict this planet in their ancient texts? Did they have a more advanced IRIS telescope???? Hmmm...my point is that whether they were visited by a higher intellectual force or just understood the world and universe they lived in, governments know what is going on.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 05:23 AM
link   
thx for the replies guys.

I did search but couldnt found anything right away, should have known they were out there

ill check out those threads

new topics

top topics

join