It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Video YouTube or Somebody didn't wan't you to see.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   
The truth about South Ossetia War, Georgia & Russia's respon.
www.youtube.com...

I believe this guy is telling the truth.

what do you all think.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I believe him and this is something I noticed on the news, myself. On the day Georgia attacked S. Ossetia, it was on the news, it was mentioned, but it was played off as Georgia attacking rebels....as soon as Russia responded, the story quickly and blatantly shifted to Russia being the aggressor. I was like, "huh? Wait a minute..." (And mind you, I'm an American living in the UK, and let me tell you....there is a more visible distain for Russia in the media here than I ever noticed in the States.) The media's story just doesn't sit right.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Its extremely obvious that the mass media cannot be trusted anymore.

In fact, I think CNN and Fox News should not be thought of as reliable sources on this site anymore.

They have overplayed their hand and the bluff is now obvious to all.

[edit on 16-8-2008 by Copernicus]

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 04:11 AM
link   
The guy that made the video is right about everything from what I can gather from a bit of research, Georgia are US puppets... been trained and armed by us and Israel. The media, because they are puppets too, want everything to look bad on Russia... but everyone I've ever seen witness it first hand says otherwise. F the MSM - about as nice as I can put it

Apparently if Georgia kills thousands of people it's fine... if someone did it that wasn't on the USA friends list then it would be "TERRORISM lets send in the troops and murder a million innocent people" style

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 05:41 AM
link   
yeah i'm pretty sure everything he said holds truth also. all it will take to destroy the MSM is a massive boycott because they survive on ratings, they get paid for every person that watches so why should we practicaly pay them for a load of bs that can get us into a big mess that we really dont want or need. BOYCOTT CABLE NEWS!!!

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I agree, the media has betrayed us.
And this is proof of what I have been saying for a year now.

The freedom of press is gone!

Our Government and the corporations control what information is to be reported to WE THE PEOPLE.

It is more proof that our Military is useing the media for propaganda to the American people.

The United States Government has been highjack by a handfull of terrorists.

These terrorist are in the White house, these people are murders for the Giant oil Companys.

These wars are for the oil companys for their new pipe lines.

If (WE THE PEOPLE) do not take back our Government and soon, freedom in America will be lost. So far are TV news is starting to look like North Korea and Russia and thats the start of loseing our Democracy.

Let see how long we in America will have freedom to post info on the internet.

The internet is a threat to our Government because we can find other resources that proves our Government is lying to us.

I am waiting to see what new laws our Government is going to pass to censor the information on the internet.

top topics

join