It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what is your "type"?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Not taht I can classify my type in general terms as it has always been different. No 2 have ever been alike.

Above average intelligence, charm and charisma, great sense of dry humor, protective, clean and yet messy looking, down to earth, magical, artistic, jack of all trades, a strong sense of spiritual self, outdoorsy but a home body too, loves animals and kids, and carries no excess baggage.
As far as looks, any type really, I love and appreciate all men.

My favorite man was out of this world... I love advanced souls you could say.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Good: I preferlike normal guys. No drinking, smoking or gambling.
Bad: I don't need anymore trouble in my life.
Ugly: I dated these kinds and want my kids to turn out 'normal' or at least average looking. (see 'Good' above).

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Slothrop

also, if they're skinny why would they have low self-esteem?

I know skinny women with low self esteem. They tend to be flat chested and/or have a very ugly face. On the other hand, they could be former fat women who became anorexic. Women with low self esteem are easier to seduce, however I view that as wrong.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
My type would be someone who enjoys being alone, at times. The rest of their time, they are clingy to their mate and family members. Someone who can't enjoy being out in public for too long. One who shares my beliefs in matters of faith and politics. Someone who is loyal and can stand by me through the roughest storms. Someone who has old fashioned values, with lots of love and compassion for humanity. Someone who can take up my cause as their own.

That is the important stuff. Although being good looking would be a plus.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 03:37 AM
link   
I had a good chuckle at this thread, and I wonder if anyone else has noticed that for many people their "type" or ideal is not very close to the actual people they end up with?

My type? Brad Pitt. Nuff said. My actual man (whom I love immensely for a wide variety of reasons) is a hobbit with a biker mustache and a baseball cap seemingly crazy-glued to his head.

I fell in love with his insides first. The hobbit feet I'll never get used to , alas, but the rest of him will do quite nicely *wink wink*

Above all, he loves me for all my good, bad and in between. My stupidy and my genius etc etc and all he asks is the same from me
That I am considered "pretty" and he is considered a hobbit confuses him sometimes. he's not sure what I "see" in him aesthetically...but that's only a very small part of the attraction.

Looks always seem to be over-riden by personality for me. I've dated very handsome men and they have all lacked terribly in personality.

Like many I appreciate a unique personality. I actually prefer the underdogs, the underachievers and the "ugly". Life is a cruel teacher but man , the people that have suffered as "socially unappealing or aesthetically challenged" are usually the most amazing people.

I like the look of the brad pitt types but really, I'll stick with my hobbit
Must be love.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Slothrop

Every girl. As long as their beauty matches their personality.

Thats all one can ask for.

But don't make them a girlfriend.

Enjoy them all.

Take Care,

'___'eed.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join