It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malcom X - Rapist/Homosexual? Defamation or Fact?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 01:55 AM
link   
All,

Found this today on the internet. Cant prove if its just a hate site or if it is factual. Here is a small section to read. Any opinions, seems like another islamaphobia site. Really made me angry. Dont mean to provoke any bad response, but none the less a good read though i think its all rubbish.

This comment below is just ridiculous. I believe the media favors Israel more then being out there to destroy it.

The Bolshevik media never reports to us the real truth. All of the "news" is always intentionally distorted or fabricated in order to serve the evil Bolshevik agenda of the media titans who are working to destroy America, Israel and Western civilization.

One of Malcolm X's closest friends, Malcolm Jarvis, remembers Malcolm X boasting that he made a lot of money having sex with William Paul Lennon, a wealthy white homosexual from Boston. Lennon hired Malcolm X to be his butler.

He quickly became a leader and spokesman for the Nation of Islam cult founded by the Nazi racist and anti-Semite Elijah Mohammed. Today, the Nation of Islam cult is headed by the black Hitler Louis Farrakhan.

As a Black Muslim leader, Malcolm X married and had children. It is not known if he continued to engage in homosexual activity after his marriage.

jtf.org

I believe this is all just some idiots work with a lot of time on his hands. It makes me sick to see that as civilized people we still fight and attack each other over our religions and beliefs. It is about time, we began to look beyond that and get over time wasting and blogging above. This just shows me, how pathetic some people are, and that in fact we might be going backwards as a race to our primal state.

Wake up, we need to get over this!

[edit on 16-8-2008 by q_ball]

[edit on 16-8-2008 by q_ball]

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 02:07 AM
link   
This site is crazy. They hate on EVERY THING. This is an article about why kids shouldnt go to school with black students.

jtf.org...

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I think this is stupid TBH, well it could be true....

new topics

join