It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Milky Way Theory 2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I have come to believe the Milky Way is actually a whirl wind producing system due to the affects of solar winds. The Milky Way spins clockwise and is best viewed from the southern hemisphere, see link curious.astro.cornell.edu...

Its exact image can be viewed on earth in the form of tornadoes, hurricanes, cyclones, etc. These storms also spin in the same direction in the southern hemisphere as the Milky Way. See example of how they resemble each other by putting the Hurricane on the left and the Milky Way on the right, viewed side by side.
en.wikipedia.org...
images.google.com...

Because these solar winds are magnetic in force (see solar winds solarscience.msfc.nasa.gov... ) they carry through to the other side of the earth or hemisphere and are seen to spin the other direction as would be viewed through a glass clock. So this is not confused, imagine a tornado on one side of the earth and a hurricane on the other. If you were viewing from the Milky Way threw the earth if it were glass. They would all be spinning in the same direction. See link www.cfnews13.com...
Now I know many of you will automatically say this is caused by the example in this link (quote) “Coriolis Force, which pulls at the winds. When an area of low pressure forms north of the equator, the winds fly in and are twisted to create a counterclockwise rotation. South of the equator, the opposite takes place, and a clockwise rotation occurs.” But I am saying that the Milky Way is causing the low pressure to form, creating a cause and effect.

A generator or power plant produces power by spinning magnets around certain metals. Depending on the metal that is used the current will be different. (see how a generator works hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu... ) This is just one link to one kind of generator there are many ways to create electricity the possibilities are endless. As the stars (suns) spin around the center of the Milky Way they are all producing solar winds. Which as you seen above is magnetic in nature, and when combined with the different metals it is swallowing it acts as a very large generator. (See affects of black hole space.newscientist.com...) or even electric magnet
education.jlab.org...

This causes a concentrated force to spin out or draw in one direction. When the earth crosses the path of this force that the Milky Way is producing it causes the dust particles to force the air in the north equator down causing the example above, low pressure. See low pressure system www.usatoday.com... If the force is great enough it causes tornadoes, hurricanes, etc. A good example of how this works is the Ionic Breeze
www.techimo.com... also see example ion www.answers.com...

Now imagine the force being created by the Milky Way being multiplied up to infinity in comparison to the Ionic Breeze. For any of this to even be considered true we would need to ask the question, do these storms have magnetic fields associated with them. See link
uplink.space.com... Now imagine yourself to be zillions and zillions of feet tall, so tall the planets were no more than a piece of dust being held into place by the magnetic pull of the sun, see link that says the sun has a magnetic pull findarticles.com...
Although the black hole of the Milky Way is concentrating this force to cause these storms, the solar winds are still radiating in smaller concentrations in a spiral manner outward spinning the planets around the sun in the same direction as the Milky Way due to this Milky Way theory. See direction planets spin around the sun www.nmm.ac.uk...

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Note: this theory has nothing to do with the planets rotations individually and I meant to write northern hemisphere instead of in the north equator.

[edit on 16-8-2008 by Brandon Levon]

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
The charge being exerted could have an effect on lightning as the charge grounds to the earth from both the sun and the Milky Way. The planets would be a ground for these solar wind producing objects.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I stumbled upon this site by accident as I am researching the milky way for a class at my university. I found the concept to be rather interesting, it seems that everyone disagrees, however the link at the end of you milky way theory post for the milky way theory 2 made me want to research the possibility for myself. It also made me wonder what is the name of this book or books you have written as on the first post everyone refers to you as an author. Is it about this theory ?

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Thank you for your interest, I have only written one book and it has nothing to do with the Milky Way Theory itself, but it is more about uncovering the true history of earth. While writing it I found the cultures that picked a time for our demise all picked the same time, cultures as far back as 12,000 years even though many refuse to except this.

What I am doing is trying to find out what exactly they believed was going to happen to us for the purpose of knowing what we would have to do to survive. I mentioned the name of the book in the Milky Way Theory 1 to try to get people to understand the purpose of this exercise but many people who were replying to it seemed to not like people who write books. I tried to take some out to make them happy but it only led to confusion.

Despite some bad apples I advise you to join this site I think you would find there are a lot of very intelligent people on here who could help you with answers you could not get anywhere else. Whether the posters to the first post realize it or not they have helped me a lot in pointing me in the direction I need to search to accomplish my goal and I thank them very much for it. It is my belief that we all hold pieces of these puzzles we seek to complete, the hard part is just getting everybody to communicate.

If you are interested in knowing more about the book I have written it is being discussed on this site www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 17-8-2008 by Brandon Levon]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 03:37 AM
link   
How about this for an off subject side note conversation, because of this Milky Way Theory every bit of energy we have ever used to power anything is and always has been freely floating trapped in our atmosphere. It is not until we mimic the motions of the Milky Way, by using these same magnetic principles that it is concentrated inside of these generators and sent to our homes by use of wires.

This same principle was figured out by Tesla who instead figured out how to capture it. The idea was bought by J.P. Morgan/ Rothschild and was used against us in the form of $ charges and later by concentrated blasts of energy from satellites which disturbs the balance of the individuals impulse signals in the brain of whom the devise is pointed at.

In other words makes a person not be able to think clearly for the purpose of altering thought. If these same principles are concentrated even more, they will stop the heart or can even be used to power craft that only a few have ever been deemed worthy the intelligence of creating.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Come on people there has to be something you can add. There has to be points I have over looked and things that can be added to make more out of what is here.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
tornadoes, hurricanes, cyclones, etc. are a vortex. The closer you get to the center, the faster the wind. In the Milky Way ,the speeds of the outer stars like ours are are the same as the the stars close to the center.So it cant be a vortex or like a hurricane.A black hole in the center of the Milky Way does not have enough mass to make a vortex.Something else is at work here, be it dark matter or trillions of brown dwarf stars we cant see.If it was dark matter, it should all around us.But i dont know . Its all just speculation on my part.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by dobsonion2

Thank you for your response, I have been trying to find information to prove what you are saying but I am having no luck. The closest I have gotten so far is this link and it seems to suggest otherwise, I am not saying you are wrong, but what is your intake on what this is saying? www.space.com... If you got your information from a site could you post the link, it would be greatly appreciated.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Brandon Levon

I have been trying to look up the things you have been talking about and it seems to me that even the greatest minds in our history only really have theories; it seems that all we know is theories. If they do not know what is going to happen, why did you mention this song in your book, why is it that I cannot help but to keep this song from being stuck in my head? Maybe there is a simple explanation behind it but why does it have their name on it? www.youtube.com... I wish I could help you further Brandon but every time someone mentions this subject it seems to dabble in physics and it is really over my head.

[edit on 22-8-2008 by seek4 truth]

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by seek4 truth

Every time I watch this video I see an old boat like it is referring to the ark and the sky looks like it is suggesting the end, does anybody know why this is so and where these pictures were taken from?

[edit on 22-8-2008 by seek4 truth]

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I know the pentagram is the symbol for our country and people choose to be ignorant about it but have you ever looked at the time warner symbol next to the hurricane? www.exposingsatanism.org... en.wikipedia.org... it looks like the other side of the eye, what do you think?

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by seek4 truth

I agree and look at the AOL symbol.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Are you really Brandon Levon??
If so I'm reading your book right now, very interesting stuff i would love to pick your brain please comment me on my profile.

[edit on 18-10-2008 by Shocka]

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by dobsonion2
In the Milky Way ,the speeds of the outer stars like ours are are the same as the the stars close to the center.So it cant be a vortex or like a hurricane.

i have heard that before but it doesn't make sense to me. seems like the stars closer to the outside of the galaxy would be moving faster since they have more distance to cross. if they were moving the exact same speed as the ones in the middle they would fall behind and the shape and position of the stars in the galaxy would always be changing. (that doesn't happen, does it?)
think of two circles, a big one, and a smaller one in the middle, with a dot travelling around each circle. if both dots were going the same speed the one in the middle (the smaller circle) would complete its lap a lot sooner than the one on the outside. make sense at all?

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I found this link well ago and have to say it reminded me of the first conclusion of your first Milky Way theory. I hate to say it because it was a scary thought but it seems you may have been right. If this is the case, it seems our most intelligent scientists are just now catching up with you. www.foxnews.com...

Just so you know, I also posted this on 12.21.12's thread about your book.

new topics

top topics

join