It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will evil return after the Reign of Christ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by asmeone2

We're both assuming. You're assuming they were adults. I'm assuming they were teenagers and not fully developed mentally, physically and emotionally. I base my assumption on an understanding that the purpose of the archangel Lucifer was to take care of raising up Adam and Eve until they were completely matured. Also, I'm deducing the age based on the age of Mary at the time of Jesus' birth, as there are parallels of purpose between Jesus and Adam. (first Adam; last Adam)

Where, in the Bible, does it state that Lucifer was supposed to take care of them, and how old Mary was?

I lost track. Are we limiting ourselves to just what is in the Jewish bible, Catholic bible or Protestant bible? How about rabbinical literature or the Dead Sea Scrool or how about the rejected books of the bible?

Lost, Forgotten Books and Ancient Sacred Texts
reluctant-messenger.com...

Or how about new age revelations like the Urantia or Elizabeth Clare Prophet? Or how about the Templars/Freemasons?

The purpose of angels? "Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?" (Heb. 1: 14.)

Ezekiel 28:12-16 says Lucifer lived in the Garden of Eden. So he was to minister to Adam and Eve. They are meant to be servants to man.

More info:
www.bibletruths.net...

Who decides which of these sources are more authentic than others? I happen to believe the bible is already a syncretism of beliefs that existed at the time of their writing. So don't get stuck on "well, the bible says." It's all relative.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ScienceDada

Are you saying that God has never committed a heinous act against humanity?
Or that God is purely good without being tainted by such human traits as jealousy? (or is that a godly trait handed down)

Lets face it God was for an age of technological ignorance yet I am still astounded that the ignorance prevails.God,religion in any form has been the cause of more suffering and death than any other ideal man has had.

Man wages war against man and that is considered evil although the majority of mankind are good,can we then say the same for ants as they also wage war against other ants who are also God's creatures would they be considered evil?

Evil has existed since the dawn of time and will exist after the human race has become dust.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join