It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dan Burish and Marcia McDowell to testify on Gary McKinnon's behalf.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   

In a recent highly significant post to the Eagles Disobey Forum by "Rob" --who claims he was consulted on the phone by Dan Burisch 'with plausible deniability as to who inspired what'...) the following disclosure was made regarding what Gary McKinnon actually found.

[Gary McKinnon]

"...who claims he saw evidence that the United States Government and Orions are in a joint orbital fleet, awaiting a possible worldwide catastrophe."
--Eagles Disobey Forum guest, Rob

Although, this is not what Gary claims in so many words. But if you read between the lines this is a disclosure of what Gary actually stumbled upon. Gary stated in our interview that he found evidence of "non terrestrial officers, and off-world fleet to fleet transfers."

What is being said in this Eagles Disobey post actually gives MORE information. This is a stunning disclosure and could be seen as a signal to the PTB of the real meaning behind what Gary saw. This is something that they, Dan Burisch and Marci McDowell are prepared to testify to... It's throwing down the gauntlet and seeing if the PTB, who are attempting to extradite Gary and bring him to trial, really have the balls to raise this issue and all it portends....

Source: 15 August Update

Eagles Disobey post by Rob

Seems that if a trial were to take place here, even in a military tribunal, then the Gov will have to discuss some "need to know" material and this move may make them calm their fervor and consider other options

The McKinnon case is getting hotter and I think Gary will disclose by proxy if they dont back off

Nice moves IMHO

peace

Edit Spelling (spelled trial as trail)

[edit on 15-8-2008 by _Heretic]

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
yeah..i love Dan and Marci!!
i dont know them,but i have talked to them on thier forum,good people there.

thanks for sharing this info..

NESARA
www.nesara.us...

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   
What a complete load of nonsense he is obviously going to try and go for the insanity angle it won't work.

What we have here is a stoned idiot committing terrorist attacks against the US Military, Nasa, University's , Us Navy etc.

The trials about him doing damage he deleted files wrecked systems installed junk left threatening messages promising to do more.
He was an Idiot and didn't even attempt to hide his IP the proper term is a script kiddy. He's no super hacker he's just a Terrorist who got caught.

He's Going to Jail for a very long time and all his nonsense about UFO's will be laughed out of the courts in fact the Judge is likely to take a very dim view of him wasting time on it.

Way to dig yourself deeper Gary keep it up we look forward to seeing you here in the States soon.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Ahh the Project Camelot lunatic fringe. What's the deal with Marcia McDowell, she thinks the sun shines out of burisch's behind.

pff

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shamanator

The trials about him doing damage he deleted files wrecked systems installed junk left threatening messages promising to do more.

Any chance you could provide some links to these claims?

I wasn't aware that he had caused any direct damage.

I personally think he is being used as a scape goat and also being used to try and cover up the US 's embarrassing security failures at a time when they were supposed to be on high alert!

Makes you wonder how much damage someone who actually knew what they were doing could do!

[edit on 16-8-2008 by Whiterabbit29]

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   
If true I say well done to them.

What is it with you Shamanator is everyone guilty until proven innocent in your book?

Ross

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by nomadrush

Because he is a debunker... that's why.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I have to totally agree with you Total Package, all he has ever said on this guy is, he wants him to get the death penalty, he's a terrorist, he caused this damage, and tampered with this, even accused him of almost starting, or saying he could have started a nuclear war, not saying he is paid to be a debunker, its a little too much for a hacker dont you think?

Ive seen skeptics tons of times, but the way you write shamanator is creepy and serious, like your hiding behind a face or name.

What Gary did was wrong, naughty boy, that deserves a slap on the wrist not to be executed for being stupid, what he is being accused of is insulting to anyone with an ounce of intelligence, he is obviously a scapegoat, and i know for sure the truth will come out on this one, simply because they will have to show what damage he did also show what he said he found, its been said do they have the balls to open this can of worms all the way?

to fix an error

[edit on 16/8/2008 by azzllin]

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Hacking into computers without passwords is not a big crime. He's already done his sentence in his own country for it, because it is a minor crime, the sentence is minor. Its not like rape or murder or anything that actually harms people. Government computers after all would be on unix/linux, extra secure and encrypted.

Considering the stuff they had on their computers, he's a hero. And the government is committing treason!

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Whatever he allegedly did, he should not be treated as a terrorist. He has the right to any kind of defense, and is innocent until proven guilty. The claims made by him and others may be real or an angle of an insanity defense. He has a right to use any kind of defense he believes will help him best.
If there is a trial, what he actually did and found will have to be discussed, and there will be court records of it. This will be an interesting case and I would love to be on the jury to hear everything.

The question is, will those testifying help or hurt his case? If they state he illegally hacked into NASA and military computers, he may want someone else to testify. If they are character witnesses, that is another thing.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Actually I think this is a brilliant move. If this goes to trial, and they bring up the whole "non terrestrial officers, and off-world fleet to fleet transfers." issue that McKinnon found, then Burrish can testify and confirm what he knows on the subject. Do you honestly think NASA wants this information out for public discussion?

In a recent highly significant post to the Eagles Disobey Forum by "Rob" --who claims he was consulted on the phone by Dan Burisch 'with plausible deniability as to who inspired what'...) the following disclosure was made regarding what Gary McKinnon actually found.

[Gary McKinnon]

"...who claims he saw evidence that the United States Government and Orions are in a joint orbital fleet, awaiting a possible worldwide catastrophe." --Eagles Disobey Forum guest, Rob

Although, this is not what Gary claims in so many words. But if you read between the lines this is a disclosure of what Gary actually stumbled upon. Gary stated in our interview that he found evidence of "non terrestrial officers, and off-world fleet to fleet transfers."

What is being said in this Eagles Disobey post actually gives MORE information. This is a stunning disclosure and could be seen as a signal to the PTB of the real meaning behind what Gary saw. This is something that they, Dan Burisch and Marci McDowell are prepared to testify to... It's throwing down the gauntlet and seeing if the PTB, who are attempting to extradite Gary and bring him to trial, really have the balls to raise this issue and all it portends....

projectcamelot.org...

[edit on 16-8-2008 by yankeerose]

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I wonder....

If those two are going to testify, he will certainly be convicted of what he stands accused for.

I think the whole thing is silly, mountain wide silly.
He used a remote access program to connect to these computers, which had none secure accounts accessible for anyone who wanted.

The only crime here being committed is stupidity by administrators that should know better...

Anyways back on topic.

Dan and Marcia will not make his account more believable, it will only make this whole thing a circus by any standards.
But i wish him good luck on this.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Isn't Burish the guy with an alien friend named J-rod?I remember trying to listen to an interview of his when I was bored at work.I was so disgusted I deleted the podcast from my mp3 player.
To put that in perspective,when I get bored I'll listen to things as boring as a podcast on how to paint walls all the way to the end.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I have to agree that Gary broke the law and did something that should not go unnoticed, nor unpunished, but MOST of the time when someone who can do the things the US GOV "claims" he did, they get recruited not ostracized.

The Gov has an entire anti-terrorist internet force that could use a man that has outwitted them all single handedly

But this is more than that, it is the nature of the information that he found...and what it represents that has made him such a notorious target. And a message must be sent to the conspiracy world to not peek into Pandora's box.

Dan is from the black world, his testimony would open Pandora's box, while the Gov is trying to crucify the man who peeked inside it.

Brilliant catch 22

peace

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Link to Dan Burish

Just came across this guy, didnt know anything about him.

Bill

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Isn't the whole thing moot at this point anyway? We're going to have to let it settle down a bit before stuffing Mr McKinnon in a gym bag, but I was of the opinion that Theresa May decided he couldn't be extradited back in October.

top topics

join