It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Head/brain buzzes

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

Thanks for the reply LetTheReaderUnderstand. I 100% get what you were trying to say there...I would never be able to explain it to someone else, mind you (haha), but I can picture what you're describing in my mind and it makes sense. What you said about cell intelligence is something I have always wondered about, and I am happy that someone also thinks the same way.

What you are saying about the cells acting as Gimbels and becoming a whirlwind of sorts...this is where I personally am experiencing roadblocks. When I focus in on the sound and I start to get the weird sensations in my head, I personally feel that I'm "tapped" into some sort of raw energy, and from there I don't know where to go next. And it doesn't help when my gut feeling keeps telling me that I am in fact tapped into something, but I need to figure out how to harness that energy somehow into something useful. I hope that made sense, if it didn't I will try to clarify, but if it did, what do you think I could do to help it? Any information or notes or help would be very much appreciated!

Yesterday I Googled Synesthesia, and found this website:www.synesthete.org...

It contains a series of tests to see if you have Synesthesia...it takes some time but you can just log in and log out as you please to complete the test at your own speed. I'm in the process of completing the test myself and am anxious to see the results, although I already have a feeling about what the results will tell. This might be something you guys would be interested in...peace!

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   
for the last year i've been getting something like this for what i could skim through.

ill be standing somewhere and out of no where this flash of like burning white light hits my eyes and its all i can see...

makes me eyes go numb and my brain feel funny....

to start with i thought it was a brain tumor... but nope... i thought i was just retarded
until i read into things like i am now...( i posted a thing about one of my expieriences with 'necromancery')
I personally connect it with something or someone trying to connect with me on a different level of existence like a spirit... but because i didn’t know at the time how to hone my senses it would just last a few seconds and go away...

when ever it happends again, ill try and reach out or connect back... and ill let every one know what happends

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Murray, sounds a little bit like "kundalini". Try Googling it, or have a look in a good bookstore.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join