It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jerome Corsi [ExposeD] Author of "The Obama Nation" to appear on "Pro-White" radio show

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Andrew E. Wiggin

Through his white supremist views?

Could you post a single quote of his that shows his belief that whites are superior to other races?

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Scorched Earth

What are you talking about?

Jerome Corsi poisons the mind of those who can't think for themselves.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 03:09 AM
link   

So thats a no, you cant post a single quote of his showing his belief that whites are superior to other races.

A simple no from you would have been good enough.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Scorched Earth

Why would i post a quote about him being a white supremacist? Outisde of calling him a bigot, with a reference towards the klan - i made no such claim...and seriously have reason to believe you are mistaking this conversation for something else.

The "klan" stands for more than just white supremacy.
it stands for bigotry, hate, and intolerance.

Jerome Corsi wears all 3, very proudly, on his sleeve.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 03:15 AM
link   

I see you edited out your little claim. I guess I now know what type of poster you are

Buhbye.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scorched Earth

Through his white supremist views?

Could you post a single quote of his that shows his belief that whites are superior to other races?

Corsi on Islam: "a worthless, dangerous Satanic religion"

Corsi on Catholicism: "Boy buggering in both Islam and Catholicism is okay with the Pope as long as it isn't reported by the liberal press"

Corsi on Muslims: "RAGHEADS are Boy-Bumpers as clearly as they are Women-Haters -- it all goes together"

Corsi on "John F*ing Commie Kerry": "After he married TerRAHsa, didn't John Kerry begin practicing Judiasm? He also has paternal grandparents that were Jewish. What religion is John Kerry?"

Corsi on Senator "FAT HOG" Clinton: "Anybody ask why HELLary couldn't keep BJ Bill satisfied? Not lesbo or anything, is she?"

source

On Catholics and the Pope

CORSI: Maybe while he's there he can tell the UN what he's going to do about the sexual crimes committed by "priests" in his "Church" during his tenure. Or, maybe that's the connection -- boy buggering in both Islam and Catholicism is okay with the Pope as long as it isn't reported by the liberal press. (03/03/2003)

CORSI: So this is what the last days of the Catholic Church are going to look like. Buggering boys undermines the moral base and the laywers rip the gold off the Vatican altars. We may get one more Pope, when this senile one dies, but that's probably about it. (12/16/2002)

On Islam and Arabs

CORSI: Let's see exactly why it isn't the case that Islam is a worthless, dangerous Satanic religion? Where's the proof to the contrary? (04/24/2004)

CORSI: Islam is like a virus -- it affects the mind -- maybe even better as an analogy -- it is a cancer that destroys the body it infects... No doctor would hesitate to eliminate cancer cells from the body. (11/26/02)

CORSI: Islam is a peaceful religion as long as the women are beaten, the boys buggered, and the infidels killed. (11/22/2002)

CORSI: How's this as an analogy -- the Koran is simply the "software" for producing deviant cancer cell political behavior and violence in human beings. (02/15/2002)

CORSI: Think the liberal press will ever let out that these 2 were lovers -- typical Islamic boy-buggering -- older man, younger man -- black Muslims? I doubt it. Not a pretty picture, but one certain to be hidden by PC media. (11/08/2002)

CORSI: Isn't the Democratic Party the official SODOMIZER PROTECTION ASSOCIATION of AMERICA -- oh, I forgot, it was just an accident that Clintoon's first act in office was to promote "gays in the military." RAGHEADS are Boy-Bumpers as clearly as they are Women-Haters -- it all goes together. (11/18/2001)

On Senator John Kerry

CORSI: First let's undermine the US in Vietnam. Then we can go for gay marriage. When you get to be Pres. JFK-lite, there will be no end to how much of America we can destroy. (05/17/2004)

CORSI: Just don't let anybody put a tablet with the Ten Commandments in front of the school where that girl wants to wear a Muslim scarf -- OH, No --- then the RATS would complain. Anti-Christian, Anti-American -- just like their Presidential Candidate -- Jean Francois Kerrie. (03/31/2004)

CORSI: After he married TerRAHsa, didn't John Kerry begin practicing Judiasm? He also has paternal gradparents that were Jewish. What religion is John Kerry? (03/04/2004)

CORSI: Kerry has a long history of Communist supporters. (03/12/2004)

CORSI: Kerry offers a clear choice. Anti-American hatred. (02/08/2004)

CORSI: John F*ing Commie Kerry and Commie Ted [Kennedy] discuss their plan to hand America over to our nation's enemies. (02/04/2004)

On former President Bill Clinton

CORSI: When is this guy going to admit he's simply an anti-American communist? Won't he and his leftist wife simply go away???? Enough already. (02/24/2002)

CORSI: Hey, Bill, didn't you steal enough when you had the chance? (02/15/2002)

CORSI: Clinton doesn't get it. Afganistan, and other Moslim countries, are not poor because they lack money. The culture itself is anti-modern. But then, maybe Slick did get it and he just wants to create another bork barrel from which he and his wife can draw slop. (02/15/2002)

CORSI: Clinton was more interested in gays in the military than going after OBL. Clinton had Janet Rhino pushing the FBI to deport a child to Castro's nondemocratic Cuba, not searching out OBL sleepers in the USA. Clinton was too busy getting BJs in the Oval Office to do more than Wag the Dog after the Cole was hit. (05/16/2002)

On Senator Hillary Clinton

CORSI: HELL-ary loves the Arabs so much (kiss, kiss Mrs. Arab*RAT) -- wonder how she would look in a Burkha? (05/21/2002)

CORSI: Mullah Ali'Gore-ah is very proud of his new Bin Laden beard and he hopes others in the Democratic Party will follow his lead. Hell-ary is disappointed she cannot grow a beard, but her press secretary reminds us she can still enroll in flight school. (01/07/02)

CORSI: Let the FAT HOG run!!! [regarding a possible presidential bid] (08/30/2003)

CORSI: Hellary should resign and go away. What ever happened to the people she ran over with her car at Westchester Airport? Can't anybody sue this b*tch? (11/17/2002)

CORSI: Anybody ask why HELLary couldn't keep BJ Bill satisfied? Not lesbo or anything, is she? (06/08/2003)

On Chelsea Clinton

CORSI: According to Talk Magazine, Chubby Chelsea had a very great adventure on 9/11 in NYC and Hell-ary had the details wrong -- oh, it was terrible. (12/07/2001)

CORSI: Did the Journalist see Chubbie Chelsea among the wives. Little Katie Communist [Katie Couric] on the NBC Today show interviewed Hillary this morning and mom is worried sick about Chelsea. She was last seen in Kandahar at a Starbucks. But now, as Little Katie Communist sighed, "Who Knows?" Even British disinformation planted reports such as this grocery crap will be useful. Anyone with information about Chubbie Chelsea's whereabouts should post it now. Mom wants to know her daughter is out of harms way. Mom also wants to be at the center of the story. (11/29/2001)

CORSI: But the real question is: WHERE IS CHUBBIE CHELSEA? Is she in Kabul in danger, looking for a Starbucks? Waldo wants to know. Please, Little Katie Communist, HELP US FIND CHELSEA. THE SITUATION MAY BE URGENT. (11/29/2001)

CORSI: HILLARY SAYS CHELSEA IS MISSING AND JANET RHINO DOESN'T KNOW WHERE SHE IS? (11/28/2001)

On former Vice President Al Gore

CORSI: Gore isn't available for television. He is growing his regulation length Bin Laden beard. Mullah Ali'Gore-ah, as he now wishes to be called, is focused on his new career as a pilot. "Want to fly like bird," he says after his stint as a professor at Columbia. "No need to learn take-off or landing, just soar like bird and look at buildings." As to Florida, Mulllah Gore-ah says, "No big buildings," dismissing the importance of the state to his future plans." (12/15/2001)

On the Media

CORSI: Time to FREEP Chris Matthews of MSNBC. MSNBC is beginning to stand for "More Sh*t, Nothing But Communism." (05/16/2002)

CORSI: I didn't realize Little Katie Communist of the NBC Today Show knew how to hack a website. Finally something impressive from the little wimp. [responding to news that USA Today's website had been hacked and that the hackers were mocking President George W. Bush's Christianity] (07/12/2002)

CORSI: COMMUNISM -- it's simple NBC = NOTHING BUT COMMUNISM. (04/19/2004)

CORSI: Susan Estrogen -- even the voice grates. But then with supporters like her and Ted Kennedy, who needs enemies. Let Susan BLAH BLAH screatch -- only Chrissy Matthews whines better. (04/13/2004)

Assorted

CORSI: Perfect Liberal -- lesbian, self-absorbed, hates America, anxious to impose her values on everybody else. [on Martina Navratilova] (06/26/2002)

CORSI: And now we get Pooh-LEFTY pushed on us by the RATS as Minority Leader in the House -- here come the SanFrancisco liberals -- hope the RATS go back to focusing the debate on gay marriages and other pro-choice topics close to Pelosi's heart. (11/18/2002)

CORSI: Too bad the plane didn't crash into the TV set of the NBC show "THE LEFT WING" -- especially when Martin Sheen was "acting." (06/07/2003)

I am aware of your opinions of Media Matters, but this is not taken from their editorial, these are all from outside sources and have the link to each quote included.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 03:22 AM
link   
I would hope you know enough to see that criticizing religion does not make one a white supremist.

I hate all religions, am I a whtie supremist too?

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

hmmmm kind of like the guy's views.
seems to me like he has more of a problem with religion and the dogmatic views that come from them than he does with the races themselves...

then again, I don't know anything about the guy....... so far though from what you've posted, I concur with him

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Here is some definitive proof vindicating Corsi's statements.

Obama's Childhood Records Vindicate Corsi Book

I can't believe people still think that if you point this out you support John Mc Cain...

I'm a Canadian, I'd only vote for Ron Paul.

I don't want tome Bilderberg/Bohemian Grove minion down south (That would be both of them and Hillary)

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

OK, (Part 2)

Ummmm....the link from TruthTellist was all about Jerome Corsi!!!!!

It was just 'quoting' him!

"Ring-Ring......Hello? Pot, this is Kettle. Yeah, I need you to write a crap piece.....yeah, we need to smear someone with innuendo....yeah, that's right, the black guy. Uh huh......yes, that's the one. I think we're on the same page now. Send me a mail through the InterTubes when you're finished. Yes, it's a series of tubes, I've tried to explain this to you....oh, nevermind, just use that newfangled 'telephone' of yours....be sure to dial 9 first.....what? I don't know why, just because!! OK, good bye."

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Please....

Remain on Topic.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I've come to the conclusion that T Boone Picken's must have been the silent publisher backing Corsi's work of skewed fiction.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthTellist
Here is some definitive proof vindicating Corsi's statements.

Obama's Childhood Records Vindicate Corsi Book

I can't believe people still think that if you point this out you support John Mc Cain...

I'm a Canadian, I'd only vote for Ron Paul.

I don't want tome Bilderberg/Bohemian Grove minion down south (That would be both of them and Hillary)

The sources that worldnetdaily.com uses to spread the hete have been ExposeD here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am quite sure that most ATS member won't be looking to them for truth any more.

[edit on 8/18/2008 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   

I like you man, SD....I think EVERYONE should click on the sigs....they're absolutly fabulous.

BUT....you linked, in your recent response, to your own thread. That's kinda sorta the problem with Jerome Corsi, linking to his own work...in his footnotes, in his so-called 'book'....

I know, the heat of discussion....but you do such good work....so much that you missed the funny pic I emailed to you....keep the L5 strong, bro!

WW

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 03:23 AM
link   

You are entitled to your "opinion."

However, there is no need to issue forth a slew of lies and slander about something, just because it is contrary to your Belief System.

It's strange how when "someone" demands proof, it is they are often to quickest to dismiss that evidence - as if that was the whole point of their provocation, regarding not the superb quality of that evidence and attempting to smear it's sources which are far more valid than there own,

I post these things for everyone to see. SD, you just happen to be here.

[edit on 19-8-2008 by TruthTellist]

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
There is a great recent article in the LA Times that pretty much encapsulates Mr, Corsi, his supremacist friends, and their ambitions.

What's far more interesting is how somebody like Corsi suddenly becomes a player in a presidential campaign. Start with the fact that the author isn't a conservative in the normal or respectable sense of that word. He's actually a regular on the far-right, hate fringe of Internet journalism, whose day job seems to be as a correspondent for a new extreme right-wing site, where he specializes in stories about how George W. Bush is conspiring to eliminate the border between the United States and Mexico. (You really can't make this stuff up.) The project he put aside to write his anti-Obama screed was an expose of all the secrets about 9/11 your government still is keeping from you.

If the music you seem to hear playing in the background sounds familiar, it's because ... yes, you've crossed over into the Twilight Zone.

Actually, it's a little darker than that. Corsi doesn't just belong to the right's conspiratorial wing, he belongs to its racist, white-supremacist fringe. Over the last couple of years, he's written disparagingly about Muslims, Catholics and Jews, not to mention gays and lesbians. Muslims are "ragheads," the pope is "senile" and tolerates "boy bumping," and Jews ... well, you can imagine. Corsi looked beleaguered but respectable this week when he appeared on CNN's "Larry King Live," but it would be far more instructive if his prospective readers could hear him Sunday, when he's scheduled to appear on "The Political Cesspool," a "pro-white" radio program that endorses the so-called neo-Confederate movement's belief that secession is the right of every American state, promotes the notion that "the United States is a Christian nation" and "opposes all efforts to mix the races of mankind."

LA Times

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Seems the term "best seller" carries a new meaning now?

Why would anyone want to pay for his book?

I checked it out fromt he library - and set it down

because its honestly the same thing as "the obama file"

and im not even kidding.

its like "the obama file" is all 600 foot notes he claims to have access to

good stuff
especially when articles like your hit the MSM.

This guy deserves to be striped of his dignity and exposed for the piece of # he is

even if youre 110% against obama

why in the hell would you EVER support a man as disgusting and vile as Corsi?

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   

'singsong'...."My baloney has a first name, it's M-A-Y-E-R...my balogney has a second name it's C-O-R-S-I....

OK, I miss-spelled 'balogney' so I would not get sued.....

If ou remember the song, then you're at least as old as I am....

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Threads like these are why I still stick around here.... thumbs up. SD, I gotta say, great freaking job! Honestly, people like you are what makes this place what it is... it is an honor. Amazing expose'!

Originally posted by weedwhacker

'singsong'...."My baloney has a first name, it's M-A-Y-E-R...

Now don't bring Mr. Mayer into this... save that for later

We gotta get back on track here....

flying under the radar and tuned in...
T-

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join