It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The latest e-mail from George Bush...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Dear (name ommitted),

The political season has arrived. Finally, we know who my opponent will be. I recently called Senator Kerry to congratulate him on winning his party's nomination. I told him I'm looking forward to a spirited campaign.

This should be an interesting debate. Senator Kerry has spent two decades in Congress; he's built up quite a record. In fact, Senator Kerry has been in Washington long enough to take both sides on just about every issue. He's been for the Patriot Act and against it; for NAFTA and against it; for the No Child Left Behind Act and against it; for the use of force in Iraq and against funding the liberation of Iraq. My opponent clearly has strong beliefs -- they just don't last very long.

And the choice is clear. It's a choice between keeping the tax relief that is moving the economy forward, or stopping the recovery by putting the burden of higher taxes back on the American people.

It is a choice between an America that leads the world with strength and confidence or an America that is uncertain in the face of danger.

It's a choice that I will set squarely before the American people.

We've achieved great things. The last three years have brought serious challenges, and we have given serious answers. I look forward to telling the American people that.

Most importantly, we have a positive vision for winning the war against terror and for extending peace and freedom throughout our world; a positive vision for creating jobs and promoting opportunity and compassion here at home. We'll leave no doubt where we stand. And come November, we'll be reelected.

The stakes are high, and I need your help. Could you contribute and make a difference in what could be a close election?

www.GeorgeWBush.com...

Everything you send will help our TV buy -- on national cable and in 18 battleground states on local stations. The ads are strong. They remind people of this Administration's accomplishments, and will lay out our positive agenda and contrast it with John Kerry's wrong votes and out-of-the-mainstream philosophy.

The other side has several attack groups, funded by large unregulated "soft money" contributions from wealthy liberals, so I need your help today with a gift of $1,000, $500, $250, $100 or even $50 or $25 to keep ratcheting our TV effort up. Federal law allows gifts of up to $2,000 a person.

www.GeorgeWBush.com...

For all Americans, these years in our history will always stand apart. There are quiet times in the life of a nation when little is expected of the leaders. This isn't one of those times. You and I are living a period where the stakes are high, the challenges are difficult, and the choices are clear -- a time when resolve is needed.

I hope you will help today. Thank you for your friendship and may God continue to bless America.

Sincerely,

This e-mail was recieved from www.georgewbush.com. A site I signed up for awhile back out of curiosity. Make of it what you will. I just find this as a form of entertainment. And no, I won't be donating money...

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 07:26 AM
link   
That's good stuff. GWB calling Kerry a flip-flopper. Does anyone have the link for TDS's Governor GWB debating President GWB?

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Somehow "shrub" and his gang have a hard time seeing both sides to an issue and the consequences of not looking at both sides. They seem to think there is a problem when someone changes his mind, or changes his vote because of something deep in a bill.

That is the problem with the current administration. Their blinders become fogged up, and they have problems figuring what the issues really are.

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 12:10 PM
link   
When the only way that you can elevate yourself is to put others down, you know there is a problem.

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna
When the only way that you can elevate yourself is to put others down, you know there is a problem.

Awesome point. It drives me nuts when people defend this administration.

Try imagining these people as, say a family member of yours or a friend, when they say the things they do, they tell me your opinion of them...

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 12:22 PM
link   
My mom is totally for George Bush. It sickens me to see that. I'm going to feel real sorry for her when she finds out the truth. Of course it will probably be too late by then. She thinks the Patriot Act is a good thing. She thinks everyone who says Bush planned 9/11 is nuts. She also told me she's glad our troops are in Iraq and that eventually will find the WMD's. So in conclusion she told me never to bring up my opinion on this subject again to her.

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 07:39 PM
link   
IF (I hope) Kerry can just keep his mouth shut and let Bush do all the talking, he'll have this thing in the bag.
I.e.- which smiley would you vote for?
or

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 08:26 PM
link   
flip flopping? well heres the thing you see bush and his suck up cronies said that WMD'S were the main reason for invading iraq but....now the main reason is to liberate the people of iraq even though half the us's allies in the world suppress their people and submit them to torture but apparently there "liberated" well whatever bush

The people who really need to be liberated are us of you .

top topics

join