It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the USA Govt held hostage or something..?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Pelosi - before election - She was going to impeach Bush Cheney and get to the bottom of all this Republican Crap.
- after election - She took everything off the table because the Isreali Lobby asked her too... Huh?

-- do you think they switched her with a Clone -- or shape shifting alien...?

ha ha -- I dont believe in such things -- I could be wrong... what do you think...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
For some reason, we are held hostage by the Israeli's.

They have us by the balls for some reason. What do they have is what I want to know...

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
They have control of the international monetary systems through the Rothschilds and other banking families. Actually, it's these families that control isreal too, isreal is mearly an interface for them to deal with the US indirectly. What you're witnessing is illuminati type command structures in action, it dosen't make apparent sense because you can't see the influence peddling behind the scenes, but it's obvious republocrats and democans are both being controlled and infiltrated for an agenda which is out of the party sphere.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
In more general terms to the post right above mine:

The government is held hostage, tied up by financial strings, to the Federal Reserve Bank because the government doesn't know how to "live within their means."

And in fact, the government is a big corporation in itself, trying to get as much money as it can through war profiteering, sub-contracting to build infrastructures where we have no business going & extorting money out of Americans with their "no justice" system. Throw in the UN, the World Bank/IMF & WTO to further add to their grab for money & power.

Further details can be found in various threads throughout ATS (with supporting links to resource info)...

[edit on 16-8-2008 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Ok, i think that i will take serious hits here but i would like to make a point. Read it and then bash me,please. Israel has its pressure tools on US - just as US has on Israel. But in the major issues when both sides disagree, you can clearly see who is stronger. Examples:
Oslo agreements - leaders that were against it pressured into it. Read what Netanyahu said before and after USA pressured Israeli parties that were opposing it into going on with it.
China weapon sales by Israeli military firms - i think you all know it very well , how Israel was "backstabbing" US. But US and other firms also sold military technologies to China. Deal was broken after US heavy pressure.
Modern arms/aircrafts to Saudi Arabia/Egypt - It did not help Israel, that you say is holding US by the balls and all the pressure did not help, arms were sold.
If you check it, every serious conflict between the two ends just as US demands it. They give a lot of money for military purchases, they are main ally and it is understandable. But it still does not change the positions - who can only influence politics of another (Israel with AIPAC help and other stuff that i do not know) and who can totally CHANGE politics of another - like US did to Israel, not once.
I want to make a following "bet" - if Israel is going to get F-22 before other allies - you are more correct. If not - then my position is closer to reality.

new topics

top topics

join