It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargate Worlds

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
this game is coming out on 2009, ive seen the trailers and the gameplay from comic-con but is anyone here interested? i dont know much about it though but im afraid that it might suck. i didnt like stars wars galaxies, so im hoping this one will speak to me.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I don't play video games that much, but I love everything Stargate so I'm definitely going to get this game. I'm just worried about how it seems like most of the game play relies on interacting with other players via the Internet. I'd actually prefer to just play it on my own.

From what I've heard, the game will be based on Stargate: SG1 through the eight season, so it will likely be limited to the Milky Way galaxy - no Ori, no Atlantis/Wraiths, etc. I'm not sure if there are Replicators.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 02:42 AM
link   
2009? i hate it when companies do that there is a game i like called DOW release date is in like 2011 i mean why even bother talking about it and whatever happ ened to duke nukem forever?

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 03:31 AM
link   
mmmm, I so cant wait for this game, esp since stargate alliance or what ever it was called was canceled.

But hopefuly they will be able to pull it off. Has anyone herd anything about the beta yet? I signed up, but theres been no word about it.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I have been expecting good things out of this game. I just hope my expectations are not destroyed by a crap game. I have signed up for beta, but so far, I havent gotten anything new out of Cheyenne Mountain either.

JbT

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Has some potential I guess. I like the lore, so that always helps.

I will wait for previews/reviews before I play it myself. In that time frame (2009) there is a hell of a lot of games being planned for release, so it will have a lot of competition is what Im getting at.

Ill add this to my watch list for sure;
-Stargate Worlds
-Star Trek Online
-WoTLK (WoW)
-Diablo 3 (Not MMO, but online)
-StarCraft 2 (Not MMO, but online)
-Aion
-Darkfall

new topics

top topics

join