It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonic Sub-Group Under Federal Investigation

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Felony Conspiracy Plea Confirms Investigation into Masonic Sub-group, Royal Order of Jesters

source

Some weird stuff going on there

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Good find. I think it's pretty obvious to everyone by now the "secret societies" do a lot of illegal things, prostitution is small time bs. The guys in the upper end of the Freemasons probably help oversee thousands of murders each year, and they are some of the top heads of our corrupt government.

Saddam was a 33rd degree Freemason for example =p

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Grey Magic

Some of this has been addressed in this thread, for reference. (Don't know if it's worth tacking onto that thread or continuing discussion of the most recent article in this thread... suppose that's a mod call.)

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton
reply to post by Grey Magic

Some of this has been addressed in this thread, for reference. (Don't know if it's worth tacking onto that thread or continuing discussion of the most recent article in this thread... suppose that's a mod call.)

I do believe you are trying to defend the indefensible with a load of hot air - begging your pardon like.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by jomie-ky

What a load of garbage. Think about it jomie. If that were true, we all-powerful Masons would NEVER have let him be overthrown, and certainly wouldn't have let him be killed. Sheesh....anybody could figure THAT out!

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Sandy Frost is known to be a sensationalist and is looking to put herself in the spotlight by sensationalizing stories as much as humanely possible. She loves acting like the Shriners are somehow attempting to stop her "investigations" so that she can look like she is the victim. I'm not even a mason, so I have no dog in this fight - but after looking into her work its obvious.

All of the masonic leaders I could find in an internet search have stated that if these accusations are true that they are reprehensible and the members should no longer be shriners or jesters - or blue lodge members, for that matter.

The men in the shrine are just normal people, some of them are bound to be bad. Nothing new here...except that its related to masonry, so it gives the conspiracy theorists folly to over-react to.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by masonwatcher
I do believe you are trying to defend the indefensible with a load of hot air - begging your pardon like.
Not at all. As you'd see in the thread I've linked to, I was the first to reply to the OP. In that reply I state

I believe if a mason is convicted of a felony the Grand Lodge of his state may strip him of his membership, and by saying "You're not a Mason", it would mean he couldn't be a Shriner or a Jester in good standing either. It might not be a bad idea for the appropriate bodies to take such action should the allegations be proven true.
If the men accused are found guilty of these serious charges, they should be kicked out of their lodges. Not much more to say on the matter.

[edit on 8/15/2008 by JoshNorton]

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by senrak

Originally posted by jomie-ky

What a load of garbage. Think about it jomie. If that were true, we all-powerful Masons would NEVER have let him be overthrown, and certainly wouldn't have let him be killed. Sheesh....anybody could figure THAT out!

Heh. The Illuminati play the world leaders like puppets, while we just watch the show. Supposedly the taping of his capture was a fraud, and a lot of people think he wasn't even killed. He had a lot of body doubles as well which is documented fact, so who knows. Several things about his "execution" stand out as odd. Doesn't really matter though, 33rd degree might as well be trash if there are 360 degrees in total, but that's a whole conspiracy in itself

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by jomie-ky

could you please point to some link to that information? I would be very interested to learn more about masonry as I am only a 32nd degree. What degree are you? 40th 50th? Where do you go to be brought to further light? Maybe you could point me to a "higher level" mason whom I could ask these questions to as I am sure only a mason could truely answer questions of such a closely guarded secret. If they are all killers and stalkers once they reach the higher levels, then I am sure they wouldn't talk to a meer mortal about such incredible secrets.

PS. Sadam is hiding in my basement. I built him a nice spider hole.

[edit on 17-8-2008 by Mason mike]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
This has absolutely nothing to do with Freemasonry.

The shriners are an appendent body of masonry and I don't even know how the jesters fit in.

Stop taking the name of "Masonic" in vane when you know damn good and well it has nothing to do with masonry.

Freemasonry is a system of morals and teachings in the Blue Lodge. Whatever folks do after that is on their own accord and is not a part of masonry, just an optional appendant activity.

You are really reaching and still you can't indict freemasonry for what a bunch of yokels did alledgedly in an unbecoming manner.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mason mike
reply to post by jomie-ky

could you please point to some link to that information? I would be very interested to learn more about masonry as I am only a 32nd degree. What degree are you? 40th 50th? Where do you go to be brought to further light? Maybe you could point me to a "higher level" mason whom I could ask these questions to as I am sure only a mason could truely answer questions of such a closely guarded secret. If they are all killers and stalkers once they reach the higher levels, then I am sure they wouldn't talk to a meer mortal about such incredible secrets.

Ya know, Mason mike brings up a very good point. Where DO all these high-level Masons meet? You know the headquarters of the Scottish Rite, Southern Jurisdiction, 33° has a very prominent building in the midst of our Nation's Capital. Other Scottish Rite buildings are in high-profile areas. For instance my home Scottish Rite is in down-town Louisville, KY right across from a HUGE hospital complex. Tens of thousands of people see it, read the name (there's even a historical marker on the sidewalk where passers-by may READ about the building and the organization it houses) Where do the 34th - 360th Degree Masons meet? You can go on-line and buy the regalia, costumes, jewels, etc. for every degree of the S.R. up to and including the 33rd, but I've never seen anyone selling a 58th Degree cap or collar ! Why is that? Surely they must have meeting places...and we LOVE to wear regalia and stick emblems on our cars.

Come clean Mike...you got any 89th degree Masons in that spider hole of yours?!?

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Ya know, Mason mike brings up a very good point. Where DO all these high-level Masons meet?

Come on Senrak, you know we meet at the Bohemian Grove.......wait, did I say that out loud? Oops.

P.S. Moloch misses you.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1

You are really reaching and still you can't indict freemasonry for what a bunch of yokels did alledgedly in an unbecoming manner.

I see what you're saying, and you have a point.

BUT...

all these guys *are* Blue Lodge Masons. Even though they committed crimes as Jesters instead of Masons, it doesn't distract from the fact that Masons did this.

Obviously, their actions were grossly opposed to Masonic codes of conduct. But stuff like this keeps happening, and it's time that we as Masons who care about our fraternity began to stand up against it and do something about it.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

all these guys *are* Blue Lodge Masons. Even though they committed crimes as Jesters instead of Masons, it doesn't distract from the fact that Masons did this.

Obviously, their actions were grossly opposed to Masonic codes of conduct. But stuff like this keeps happening, and it's time that we as Masons who care about our fraternity began to stand up against it and do something about it.

That is true and I have to give that one to the OP. They have to be Masons first to join the other bodies.

It just seems sensationalist to me to include the words "Masonic" or "Freemasonry" the title of a thread just to gain attention. Had the OP used "Jesters Under Investigation" then no one would have paid attention.

I don't think it's fair to indict an entire group because a small number of that group (who will undoubtedly be demitted) committed some heinous act.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1
It just seems sensationalist to me to include the words "Masonic" or "Freemasonry" the title of a thread just to gain attention. Had the OP used "Jesters Under Investigation" then no one would have paid attention.

I don't think it's fair to indict an entire group because a small number of that group (who will undoubtedly be demitted) committed some heinous act.
You're both right. The men under investigation are a subset of a subset of a subset of Masonry... a few men, in the Jesters which is an appendant body of the Shriners which is an appendant body of Freemasonry. That said, even if they never show up to meetings in their Blue Lodge, they are dues card-carrying members of a Blue Lodge somewhere, and as I've said all along, if they're found guilty of the crimes of which they are accused, that Blue Lodge membership should be suspended.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light
I see what you're saying, and you have a point.
BUT...
all these guys *are* Blue Lodge Masons. Even though they committed crimes as Jesters instead of Masons, it doesn't distract from the fact that Masons did this. Obviously, their actions were grossly opposed to Masonic codes of conduct. But stuff like this keeps happening, and it's time that we as Masons who care about our fraternity began to stand up against it and do something about it.

Masonic Light is exactly right. (He generally is, BTW). The world at large doesn't see these people acting as individuals...but as Masons & Shriners. It's similar to the 15-year old boy some months back who killed his parents. The news didn't report it that way. They said "Boy Scout kills family" (or words to that effect). The Boy Scouts had nothing to do with it. He acted as an individual...but happened to be a Scout.

Certainly these individuals have acted VERY un-Masonically and should be dealt with by their respective Grand Lodges. Personally I recommend expulsion from the fraternity if they are indeed guilty, but no one at their Grand Lodge asked me.

I think our investigating committees are largely to blame for much of this. Many Lodge have suffered loss of membership and are willing to take practically anyone who applies.

That's NOT what Masonry is about.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   

I think our investigating committees are largely to blame for much of this. Many Lodge have suffered loss of membership and are willing to take practically anyone who applies.

That's NOT what Masonry is about.

I agree completely; I'm just at a loss on what to do. Although some blame falls on investigating committees, I'm not even sure we can hold them accountable on this one. One of the crooks was a judge, another a former prosecutor. They no doubt had very good public reputations before having been initiated into Masonry and there was probably no reason for anyone on the committee to recommend rejection.

If this were an isolated incident, I would feel more comfortable in saying that this why we have Masonic law, we can just expel them. But the incident really doesn't seem isolated because every couple of weeks lately it seems some Mason is getting arrested for something that involves Masonic activities, appendent and otherwise. I could recommend stronger crackdowns by the GL's, but even then I'm not sure what they should actually do.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I was told that there are two things I need to see as a mason, One being a masonic funeral, and the other being a masonic hearing. Appaently there is a great deal of prep work that goes into a hearing and a lot of investigation. I hope i never have to see one with any member of my lodge, but I do aggree that these boys need to at least answer to the GL for their involvement. I am just tired of non masons/anti-masons filling me in on our fraternity. It just seems like we might have a little better idea of what is going on behind the doors than someone who has never set foot inside a blue lodge.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Mason mike

Many Masons do not grasp the full import of Masonic charges, and the trial that follows. I can only speak to The Code of my GL, as it is the only one of which I am passing-familiar. When one brings charges against a Brother, if the charges are not sustained, the Brother who brought the unsupported charges is himself immediately charged with speaking ill of a Brother's good name. With the record of the previous trial in evidence, the outcome of the second is not exactly a tossup. However, that having been said, in the case of the Jesters above, guilty pleas or findings of guilt by the tryer of fact will likely not require trial, rather immediate expulsion by the GM himself, of course to be ratified by the next regular Grand Communication. Our system of Fraternal Justice is that, swift, sure and terrible to those found wanting, but most important, fair to the accused.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus
Come on Senrak, you know we meet at the Bohemian Grove.

Well...of course Augustus...I did know that. I mean after all, I am a 942nd Degree Mason, for Goodness sake! (Oh, wait! I just openly admitted that. Now all the Morons who think there are 360th Degree Masons will have something to gossip about!) Mea Culpa, Mea Maxima Culpa!

P.S. Moloch misses you.

Now Brother, that cannot POSSIBLY be true. Moloch stopped by my house today for some stale crackers, sunflower seeds, and dried mouse snouts and told me how good it was to see me. So, he obviously isn't missing me any more. (Insert secret Masonic hand-signal and word here...much to the dismay of the whack-O Mason-haters)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join