It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Removing Humans From Society

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
We have all seen it, every day of our lives, whats the biggest cost to any business, Humans. go to your Bank, Supermarket etc. there are less and less of us humans involved. Its been going on for along time of course but what happens when we reach that point were humans are no longer required to do the every day things that we do now, what happens then.

It may be some time in the future but what do we do with a Planet of 10 billion when only 1 billon are needed to run the system. Now I would like to believe that the other 9 would be leading a sedate but well functioning life but somehow I dont think thats the game plan.

Just what is going to happen to all those surplus people, will an engineered pandemic be arranged, no thats too dangerous and has unpredictable outcomes for the perps. War, well no that wont do it either, man is quite a hardy beast so that wont work. Do we promise people a life of Hedonism and Luxury to a certain age and then its just swallow this pill?

Answers on a post card to Mr. M Mushroom, Krell Home World, Orb 7.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Yes, I have noticed that there is less employs now than when I was a child fifty or so years ago. When was the last time that a service station employ wiped your windshield, checked your oil, belts ,hoses and radiator levels. Remember elevator operators, rest room attendants, bottle boys at grocery stores or curb service? It does seem that the modern world, that provides so many technological advantages, is also a throw away society that disposes of the old, broken or worn out items, and people as well looks to be the future disposable item. Even with medical advances, the expense of repairing the human body will not be an economically feasible option for the majority of people. It does make one wonder what the future holds for those that are sick or disabled but have no justifiable worth to the coming order of things. Recycling people for use in fertilizer for ethanol fuel or organic gardening, do you think?

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Hyper, yes Soylent Green comes to mind, I mean its not rocket science is it. Were already fighting over resources whats it going to be like when there are a couple of billion more on the Planet.

And besides that all the poor in the World want what we in the West have had for centuries that will put a strain on resources like never before.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
mushie, Soylent Green came to mind for me as well but I wasn't sure about the spelling. I guess that what ever list that your name pops up on decides what is to be done with you. The title to a Mickey Newbury song comes to mind a lot lately. "The Future Isn't What It Use To Be".

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Hyper, I'm sure there are plenty of lists with plenty of names on them, I'm just wondering when will they set the wheels in motion. It is said that the Black Death in the UK put the country back 200 years or took that long to recover. I'm certain there are people out there right now plotting and planning our demise.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I think that people are dumbed out to the fact that people that crave power have no feelings of remorse about acts of genocide against those that posses what they want or they just don't agree with. It seems now that just existing on this planet is justification to be the victim of a hate crime and the news media is quite adept at spreading prejudice and hate. It is odd to me that there are people that want to legislate rights for fetuses that they will send to war at the age of 18 to die for the benefit of the non breathing robber baron corporate swine that decide who we will vote for and then fix the vote. I think that there are plans and (or) options in place to deal with any conceivable situation. I have been situations where I knew that I was expendable to the power brokers and kinder and gentler people of this mind f***ed land of patriots till the shooting starts swine. Things are going to get bad but it may awhile.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Yes indeed thee are those who are plotting away right now, and human life has just become another disposable commodity.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by magicmushroom

I've been thinking about the hurricanes that are approaching the gulf coast. I live 150 miles from where the borders of Texas and Louisiana meets the coast. Two days ago I heard that hotels 50 miles to the north of me are booked up in advance in expectation of the land fall of the approaching storm that just reached Cat.5 as it is passing the Bahamas. The town closest to me, has in recent years had two large motel chains build large units. This is in a town that has a population of 17,598 and is 50 mile from the closest Interstate highway,and has next to no tourist trade. The Hampton Inn was just recently finished and though I haven't checked I'd guess that they and the other three large hotels are booked up as well. I am wondering if the use of weather control could be playing a part in this and if those that are unable to leave, due to health or economic situations are to be sacrificed. Also could this be a chance to exercise a more assertive form of martial law where only corporate contractors are utilized out of the sight any witnesses or cameras. I think that this is something that is relevant to this thread if you are willing follow this event and consider what is known about the manipulation of weather conditions and the people that were stranded after Katrina. Also I remember hearing that there have been a few newsworthy people that relocated away from New Orleans. If anyone has thoughts or observations that are relevant to this extremely possible event I'd like for you to contribute.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Hyper, its a well known fact that man continues to control his environment, ergo I'm sure the boffins are working away to creat new terror weapons such as the likes of natural weather conditions.

Think about it if you can control and manipulate the weather who is to know who is doing it. It would just be listed under that well used phrase Global Warming and no one would look any further would they. We are bombarded everyday by all and sundry about GW its like some new kind of religion the way their banging on about it all the time.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by magicmushroom

magic, I have lived through what was the record rainfall on record in Vietnam. That was due to cloud seeding to slow enemy movement, and was more of a hindrance to us due to our dependence on air support. The People's Almanac had the figures and specifics, but I've not seen it elsewhere. I have read of the U.S.S.R being quite adept in influencing the weather as well. There is more about this in older ATS threads. This thing will definitely increase oil prices, and the top two people in the government are oilmen. The public, and the media will be more concerned with the price of gas to focus on the casualties or how they occur. At the very least, there will be a state of martial law in the areas affected by the storms. We are fed more misinformation than facts. Enough that no one can really know the difference. Even those that are on the inside only get, need to know information.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
To bring the spiritual aspect into this, there are ways of seeing what reality truly is... and if you don't have the right teacher, you can either go insane or get the wrong idea about yourself. Imagine if some of these Secret Societies which groom politicians show them a misguided distortion of truth. What if these people believe that they are Chosen Ones, and that the non-"illuminated" masses are just soul-less bodies made to be used like cattle. I've experienced certain realizations....and I did this all alone, mind you... but it was a scary scary thing. There were three options I was faced with: Go insane, become a God and view everyone else as mere pieces of my creation made to be used for my benefit, or stay a sane human, but realize that we are all God wearing a mask, and to love your fellow man with all your heart because they are you... these sentient beings all around you are here for you to know and experience... not to arbitrarily destroy because you believe you are the Decider.

So... once you realize what kind of monsters can arise from misguided spiritual "awakening", you can realize why these people do what they do. They believe that we are for them to use, that we are THEIRS to serve them.
They've created this separateness from nature, disconnection from each other, dependence upon a higher authority outside of ourselves, FEAR of death and all the fears of things that come with that illusory inevitability.
They are holding our true essence hostage in a delusional state, and their plan is to destroy enough of the Earth so that they can rebuild it all for themselves and not have to deal with all of these "soul-less animals", but they have been deceived also. By who? That's the question. What these misguided "Illuminati" think they are doing is making the world better so it can finally be enjoyable for them and all of their loved ones, but they are actually going to destroy the whole species, and perhaps all of this existence, when the plan has come to fruition.

Order out of Chaos... but they think that since they ARE the GODS, that they control the seeming chaos of events. They don't. The universal consciousness does. The universal consciousness can see the patterns, while these Gods only think they can see the patterns, but really in the end what will happen is they will lose control of the chaos and either these Beings that tricked the Elites will gain control, or possibly even those beings will become sucked into the chaos with us. The "Illuminati" are only enlightened to the point where they can only see a piece of the pattern, not the whole.

The ultimate goal is to destroy existence because some consciousness view it as a psychotic trap created by a delusional God. They believed themselves to be separate from God, so their plan was to destroy God's creation and make their own "controllable" reality. They are being silly, though. They can't not be part of the source, because the source created them... so they will return to the place they came from and God will just re-do his creation. God will be a little upset at this, because he likes what he's made... and so don't worry.

There are measures being taken to prevent this from happening.

[edit on 30-8-2008 by dunwichwitch]

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Hmmm. A Society without humans? Kind of like an ocean without water. Still, point well taken, and good observations all around. You can certainly see how the PTB are preparing make do with less people. Very chilling considering all the population reduction rhetoric they’ve been spewing.

top topics

join