It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Has Really Been Occurring In The Russian-Georgian Conflict

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Over 60% Moslem.. dear god
And I wonder why flag of Georgia still has 4 red crosses on it.. something muslims would tolerate very much
Not.. This Lt.-Col. isn't very accurate about Russian military having peacekeeper function in Georgia. In fact, these forces are still in present on Georgian soil, harrassing and humiliating locals, looting, destroying etc... far from peacekeeping actions.

rense.com - your first source of "truth".

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
What Has Really Been Occurring In The Russian-Georgian Conflict
A First-Hand Report By An American In Russia
By Byron J. Richards, CCN

Ha Ha Byron J. Richards IAACN is a nutritionist of dubious character
www.casewatch.org...
IAACN
www.quackwatch.org...

There are no U.S. military troops moving in. The population is Orthodox
South Ossetia 60% Orthodox

This is a pretty good assessment at what happened
www.themoscowtimes.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Of course the US is going to attack Iran and that's how Georgia fits in! Of course that is why oil prices are going down, because if they attack Iran oil will go up to 175 or more!! The people controlling oil really don't want to completely stop the American consumer with an even bigger price spike when the attack drives oil up a certain percentage. They are artificially deflating the price of oil to send it right back up where it used to be. Also the American economy if on the verge of collapse. The only ace America has left is their massive military might. The only way to forgive our debts and keep the elite in power in America is to completely put the world into chaos and either beat them into submission or to save them from some other foe(ie The Russian's and/or the Chinese). Its all about the American elite keeping the cow in the barn instead of having to give it away. Simultaneously I think the Russians and Chinese want what the Americans have. Isn't that how its been throughout the centuries. One tribe wants what the other has and goes over and attacks the other tribe. How we are so similar to our forefathers when we profess to be so different.

Russia pulled back in Georgia because the timing is all wrong. I think they have something else in mind. They want all of their allies to strike many targets around the world at once. Why? Because the US couldn't effectively coordinate all the attacks at once.The US was trying to goad Russia into attacking on their own. The old divide and conquer philosophy. Yes the Russians had to answer because the Georgians were attacking allies, and could have put them at a slightly larger disadvantage when everything goes down.. The US is planning this Iran thing right in the middle of the Olympics so the Chinese can't respond. The Russians pulled back and dug in because they would stand a better chance in the upcoming possible WWIII thing touched off by Iran if they are just on the edge of takeover and can just wait until their allies can respond. I would be like any one of us attacking a football team. Even if we were Chuck Norris himself we'd get our ass kicked.
The US fleet isn't completely "on station" yet off Iran so we have at least the long or maybe until the end of the Olympics before WWIII starts.
It's so sad I don't have the money to finish building my shelter.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 04:42 AM
link   
This Just In From the Voice of the White House

remember this site was targeted by the Gov to be shut down due to leaks of classified material showing up on this part of the website, yet I am in no way stating that this is a classified leak but it has no author listed so it got my attention

The Voice of the White House

Washington, D.C., August 14, 2008: “Perceiving an opportunity to make mischief with Russia, the American government, through the State Department, the CIA, the National Endowment for Democracy and other groups that are partially, or wholly, supported by the American government, fomented the so-called “Rose Revolution” in the former Soviet state of Georgia with cash and weaponry. Mikhail Saskashvili, a highly unstable Georgian politician, was lobbied into office as the president of Georgia . He is essentially very erratic , given to wide emotional swings that can cause him to act in an often dangerous manner.

Once their picked man was in office, the United States, in conjunction with Israel, (many top Georgian political leaders are Jewish) moved to develop as Georgia as a possible base of military operations against Russia, or most especially, Iran;, (a bete noire of Israel), to secure the vital oil pipelines across that country and to further their policy of containment against Vladimir Putin’s growing strength in Russia.

Source

this is a very interesting read, I recommend it to anyone interested in this conflict

peace

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 05:01 AM
link   
The article looks fake to me.Byron J Richards in a nutritionist.

www.expertclick.com...

Ill also add that many americans and russians defected from to russia and the united states during the cold war.All types,military,spies,and civilians would shift their loyalties based on political ideology.
Newswithviews is an anti-western,conspiracy site

I posted a book under the education section of this site called the Espionage establishment.
Inside it describes defectors(traitors essentially) changing sides,passing along info to the enemy,stirring up trouble in countries including the US.I mean some of these spies would work as double agents and i think there was one who was a triple agent.This is why it was known as the Cold War.Thats why im not falling for Russian propaganda.Weve been there before.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   
this article somewhat chronicles the events, skirmishes during the 6 day campaign of Russia to the unprovoked attacks by Georgia on the breakaway republic of South Ossetia & subsequent actions in Abkhazia.
(basically the last half of the article)
www.atimes.com...

most of central asia & the caucus mountain regions are the nations which are part of the prophecied Gog...
If Georgia wins & absorbs S Ossetia & Abkhazia then NATO might be identified as Gog/Magog
If South Osettia, Abkhazia join Russia as members of the CIS (confederation of independent states) & Georgia itself remains independent or itself becomes absorbed by the renewed Russian expansionism, then Russia might be identified as Gog-Magog....

summary:
i do not feel that the independent states nor the Georgia puppet of NATO issues will be resolved any time soon.
this whole opportunism tactic is to ultimately form a public opinion that another 'war time' president is needed for the next 4 years, say hello to McCain-Lieberman ? administration... who will address the flareup of many hotspots before the Nov. election

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Justice11
The article looks fake to me.Byron J Richards in a nutritionist.

www.expertclick.com...

Ill also add that many americans and russians defected from to russia and the united states during the cold war.All types,military,spies,and civilians would shift their loyalties based on political ideology.
Newswithviews is an anti-western,conspiracy site

I posted a book under the education section of this site called the Espionage establishment.
Inside it describes defectors(traitors essentially) changing sides,passing along info to the enemy,stirring up trouble in countries including the US.I mean some of these spies would work as double agents and i think there was one who was a triple agent.This is why it was known as the Cold War.Thats why im not falling for Russian propaganda.Weve been there before.

Damn and I thought there was no author, can you link me that source showing he wrote the article please?

Originally posted by St Udio
this article somewhat chronicles the events, skirmishes during the 6 day campaign of Russia to the unprovoked attacks by Georgia on the breakaway republic of South Ossetia & subsequent actions in Abkhazia.
(basically the last half of the article)
www.atimes.com...

Good read and thanks, I dont think I have read an Asian perspective on this yet, good find

top topics

<< 1   >>

join