It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

tell me if you feel a electronic feeling as you click

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
As you view this, you should feel dizzy and some what delusional as if your drunk. You will feel a heat going up your arm and a thumping tight muscle spasm to your top breast of your arm. In your mind say "i beleive in christ" and you will begin to feel a cool air on your head and begin to feel euphoric. Relax and breath in deep, your hairs will become goose bumped.

Write honestly what has happend.

when you close your eyes, you will see what i look like, discribe me then ill give you a pic.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
You look like this guy?

Did you get in some sort of trouble?

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
But seriously I didn't feel anything sorry.

But a guess. You have dark hair, glasses, above average height, light skin, brown eyes.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
nope, no glasses, light skined, blue eyed, black hair, below average height, very good looking, ex model. I guess it dint work then.

[edit on 15-8-2008 by deathpoet69]

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
You look like this guy?

Did you get in some sort of trouble?

LMAO too funny...I did'nt feel anything, maybe a lil drunk feeling but thats from lastnight!

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
can mods delete this thread please, it obviously has not worked.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Why didn't you give more people an opportunity to guess what you looked like? You gave it away too soon. I think you should edit your physical description and allow others to give it a shot.

I didn't feel anything at first and then felt a strange, rhythmical sensation in my left arm. But that might not be from reading your post. It might've been caused by my 10 year old daughter leaning against my left arm and moving back and forth in an even motion.

I haven't been buzzed in a long time - since Christmas morning when we make the traditional family nog. Wish reading your post had given me that that sensation. :w:

I'm serious about editing your description and giving more people the opportunity to take a jab at it.

Jemison

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
ok true, ill do it for the laugh.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

Normally I dislike when people post blatant piss-takes as a response to a thread. Any thread - even totally ridiculous ones. But this - particularly the pic you chose - is top drawer stuff. You get a star, my dear.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 01:40 AM
link   
not a bit...sorry friend...may I ask what you thought?

-Kyo

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by KyoZero

The reason i put that up was because I have made other peoples heart go slow or fast at my will or have a feeling up their arm. this is in person though but i have done things over the net when i am talking one to one by messenger. just thought i would try it out.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Hey there is nothing out there that isn't worth trying

Sorry it didn't work

-Kyo

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
well for all i know the people i know in person could of been taking the mick and not felt anythign at all, but yah its worth a try . Do u know i have been thinking about going in the arm forces to?

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by deathpoet69
As you view this, you should feel dizzy and some what delusional as if your drunk. You will feel a heat going up your arm and a thumping tight muscle spasm to your top breast of your arm. In your mind say "i beleive in christ" and you will begin to feel a cool air on your head and begin to feel euphoric. Relax and breath in deep, your hairs will become goose bumped.

Write honestly what has happend.

when you close your eyes, you will see what i look like, discribe me then ill give you a pic.

it totally worked

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
are you been serious or having fun?

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by deathpoet69
are you been serious or having fun?

I think he is either having fun or a troll, from reading his other posts, there is definetly something odd. But it's hard to tell maybe he just has an odd sense of humor.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by deathpoet69

Hasn't gotten to me yet!

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
i think we can verfie it wont be happening lol

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 08:10 AM
link   
i would like to comfirm that this thread was very funny and i enjoyed it, thank you.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join