It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask Me An Important Question and I'll Dream the Answer

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by deathpoet69

Oh okay, thanks: Then it's off to the want ads. [Tic, tic, typing, tic -- updating my resume.]

[edit on 2008-8-16 by pikypiky]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by MountainStar

I cant remember my dream much from last night, but, the complaint of this person, there will be not enough evidence. You will not receive justice

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by pikypiky

if you ask me somthing more appropriate ill help you

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

I can go in a trance yah. I breath deeply and slowly, then i go in to mediation if i wanted to do that yes.

I am more intution when i directly speak to the person one to one, over the net or face to face. It is true thought if you ask to much then it could block the truth because now i am testing it, its becoming a bit harder. what do you recommend i do, relax more?

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   

cant remember my dream much from last night, but, the complaint of this person, there will be not enough evidence. You will not receive justice

I flagged your post deathpoet69 so I can get back to it and let you know, if your right or not. It may take another month or so. I feel confident that my evidence & investigations will help Nab this crook. Thanks for your time.

[edit on 8/17/2008 by MountainStar]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MountainStar

I am not saying that you wont nab the crook, but at the final stages of it, it wont be the justice you would of wanted.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
exactly what initiated the big bang? What existed prior to the big bang?

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

that is a brillant question!!!. Ill find out for you tell you the dream and we can work out what it could mean.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
If your dreams should happen to wander...
Can you come up with a time frame for my mothers illness?
Maybe somethings aren't meant to be known. But nonetheless if you get any feelings one way or the other I would like to know.

Or will I have children or adopt?

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   

The dream wasnt Clear however it showed me two boeing planes, which i owned, the bigger plane was not going to be used however the smaller plane was. I suspect that you will be going to the least expected area, so, i doubt it will be either of them, if so, it will be near those areas on a smaller scale.

Thanks man....come time if you are still here I will happily give you an honest answer since you've been such a wonderfully non-conceited person

Good luck

I hope you are right....my wife would lose her mind

-Kyo

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Ok here is something that I really would like to know.

You see, My grandfather is 89. He is in amazingly good health for his age. but he seems to be, for lack of a better word, slowing down. He normally walks 3-4 miles per day and eats right. He does smoke though. He's smoke since he was about 24.any way lately he just wont go walk, he doesnt eat as much. and hes alot more grumpy than usual. It got me thinking. mabye he slowing down because his body is finally starting to shut down.

SO what I want to know is when and how will my grandpa die? Please dont worry. knowing wont upset me. Im not that sensitive. Im just wanting to know if his time is coming soon.

Also, im not sure if it matters but his wife of 60 years died in 2005.

I cant wait to hear your answer.

Thank you

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 04:46 AM
link   
How is the rest of this year going to work for me? Positive? Negative? Neutral?

Also, My love life, when will it kick in again? Please try for me. I really appreciate you trying to help others and Im just asking a small favor. Thank you!

EDIT: Also I was wondering if I would become entagled with drugs again?

[edit on 18-8-2008 by hardcoremusiclover]

[edit on 18-8-2008 by hardcoremusiclover]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by KyoZero

The dream wasnt Clear however it showed me two boeing planes, which i owned, the bigger plane was not going to be used however the smaller plane was. I suspect that you will be going to the least expected area, so, i doubt it will be either of them, if so, it will be near those areas on a smaller scale.

Thanks man....come time if you are still here I will happily give you an honest answer since you've been such a wonderfully non-conceited person

Good luck

I hope you are right....my wife would lose her mind

-Kyo

just keep postive but dont expect that you will get a small scale cause then you will jink it, just keep thinking your going to iraq and afgan and youll be fine, if you get what i mean? thinking the oppsite for a good outcome.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by PixelMePretty
If your dreams should happen to wander...
Can you come up with a time frame for my mothers illness?
Maybe somethings aren't meant to be known. But nonetheless if you get any feelings one way or the other I would like to know.

Or will I have children or adopt?

I dont know if this relates, but i dreamt of 3 cats and 4 rottweiler puppies.
The cat talked just like a human, i forgot what she said not i dint note it down ill get a note with me so i know exactly whats said, anyways, from the dream i think youll adopt, you already have a few dogs, are you breeding dogs at the moment or osomthing like that?

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

his not running down slow love his just fed up of the same old routine.
he wont die until his at least 106, in a healthy condition to, but it will be sudden and in public.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:18 AM
link   
i dream last night, a cat was telling me when a dimension shifts, animals will be able to communicate with us lol...

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by hardcoremusiclover
How is the rest of this year going to work for me? Positive? Negative? Neutral?

Also, My love life, when will it kick in again? Please try for me. I really appreciate you trying to help others and Im just asking a small favor. Thank you!

EDIT: Also I was wondering if I would become entagled with drugs again?

i will write down your request. And you know the answer to your last question, as much as i loved weed am off it now have been for a bit, so, you can do it.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I will let you know. Ill write it down. thank you. i hope i get credit if i am right, i dont want money, i want foundation.

thanks so far for giving me the chance and seeing how it goses its an expermiment after all and its fun for all you lot as well to see wat happens
hopfully if i am right i can help others out.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by deathpoet69

Ohh very interesting. I have just one dog, two cats and two rats, but I babysit another one alot. My s.o. mentioned getting another puppy, and the dog i babysit is pregnant so maybe i'm about to have a house full of puppies!
I'm not planning on having kids anytime soon so maybe when I do i'll be breeding dogs. Maybe its my calling.
Love the cat being able to talk. When do you think said dimension will shift?
I'm a huge animal dork so that's cool it came across in your dreams.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by PixelMePretty

told you it works! there you go folks, proof in the pudding.
Deminson will be about 2015. 2012 is not somthing to worry about. They will be certain things happenin in 2012 which might come across as a disator, but, if you like to know, you wont be effected by it.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join