It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London Bombing 7-7 Cctv evidence.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I'm not sure if this has been discused before, but i would like to ask a few question's i have, if anyone is able to help me?

I viewed a video on youtube, which step by step shows you the flaws in the picture.
This is the link to that video
July 7th CCTV Ripped Apart
If you jump to 2.17 ish, this is the anomaly i'm interested in. The guy is clearly behind the 3rd pole down only. Can anyone familiar with video explain this to me please?

I requested the original and some information from the bbc and this was there response...

Our Home Affairs correspondent, Dominic Casciani, has provided me with the following information which I hope you find helpful. The original photograph was from Scotland Yard. It was not edited or changed by us other than cropped to fit the space on the page. He adds: “Some people think that one of the horizontal barrier bars in the background of the scene is cutting through the figure in the white cap and therefore the police made it up. It's not so. I have seen the full CCTV relating to that image and I was passing through Luton one day on anunrelated story so went to check out the scene for myself”. You should really approach Scotland Yard for the original photo – though, as I say, the one on the website has simply been cropped so it would show the same image.
You might be interested in this page too news.bbc.co.uk... which is our news
story about the discovery and release of Luton CCTV from 28 June 2005. Police established quite a while into the investigation that the bombers had conducted a "dummy run" about 10 days earlier. One of the images on this page shows exactly the same scene as the 7/7 image from the same CCTV camera - but on that June day, with three of the four bombers passing the bars at the entrance to Luton station.
We hope you find this helpful. Please note that your request is outside the scope of the Freedom of Information Act 2000 (“the Act”) because the BBC and the other public service broadcasters are covered by the Act only in respect of information held for purposes “other than those of journalism, art or literature” (see Schedule I, Part VI of the Act). However, on this occasion we’re happy to respond to your request.

Should i believe Dominic Casciani's explanation ?
Thanks
Lee

[edit on 15-8-2008 by slylee]

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Just to add the picture i found, maybe people who analyse the ufo pictures and stuff could lend a hand please?

The guy who has the white hat on is the anomaly anyone have any thoughts on this please?

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by slylee

Bigger image

imo 3 of the 4 faces have been blured, the leg on the middle guy is wrong and the railing goes through the guy in the background with the white cap. The reflection of this guy in the glass behind him looks suspect too.
I think the guy on the left is the only real person in the photo, the rest are composites. Why the met dont release the tapes and all this would be over?

anyone else or has this been covered to death somewhere i cannot find?

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by beefeater

Thanks for the picture, if you can get that thread i'd be happy for this to be deleted. I tried all the key words associated but nothing poped up

I'm just wanting to clear this up as a friends is telling me this is due to bad quality picture.
And in my opinion as i quess your's, is that this picture is proof of nothing ?

Thanks for your answer i thought i might of needed a time traveling grandad for some answers

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by slylee

No problem, I did have a link to that picture direct of the met website but its gone.
There are loads of unanswered questions regarding 7/7, the bus redirection and mossad waring been my 2 favorate. there must be some photo expert can look this one over?

edit here is the picture direct from the met website, good size.

[edit on 15-8-2008 by beefeater]

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Is it possible that this is a composite frame from several shots showing each individual walking into the building at different times?

Whilst it does indeed look like the railing is going through him slightly, what do the frames around this one look like? Is it just a feature of his clothing in that instance, or if it is a composite shot, just poor editing?

If the background to the image is that it captures all four walking into the building *at the same time* then I agree, this is suspicious.

[edit on 15-8-2008 by mirageofdeceit]

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by mirageofdeceit

I think its a composite, the video has never been released to the public as far as I know.
There is this video of from the same camera when they were on a "dummy run"
news.bbc.co.uk...
All 3 of they guys are wearing the same clothes and one is carrying the same bag. Weird?
I think this is the video used to make the composite picture.

If that was shown as evidence why was the 7/7 cctv video not used?
Because it doesent exist, imo.

Edit
Stylee have you seen this video?
"7/7 London Bus Bomb Witness - Inside Job PROOF"
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 15-8-2008 by beefeater]

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Yes, thats the only still thats been released. And with that still, this is the only evidence that proves all four men where there at that time. if u load the video full then, jump from the real to dummy run, it shows a quality change and change in camera angle anyone else see this too ?

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by beefeater

Yeah, his story is very strange. That guy bandaged up looks faked to me, the best evidence still has to be peter powers interview. Have you heard that ?
Peter Power amazing prediction

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Anyone have any idea's where i go to get this looked into? There must be people who analyse the UFO pictures? How would i go about getting an expert's opinion about this? I've browsed the web localy, but only found graphic design company's. What would be the profesion im looking at?

Thanks
Lee

new topics

top topics

join