It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mr. Bush, Enough!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Mr. Bush, Enough!!

english.pravda.ru

So you have the colossal audacity, Mr. Bush, to “warn” Russia to pull back? As the wanton, perverse war criminal under whose watch the world saw the crime known as “shock and awe” committed, I’d say you were well out of your mind to suggest that Russia should pull back.What’s a little shock and awe among inferior people we want to rob and destroy, eh?

What do human beings need an infrastructure for?

Why do they need clean water? Why do they need electricity?

What’s a little torture? The United States shows no respect for Russia. The United States shows no respect for any other country weaker than itself, much less a rival as you perceive Russia to be. How about your NATO? Today the west, tomorrow the world, eh? America uber alles!

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I read this article a few times in a row. I was amazed at the truth that was encompassed within the enbodiment of the source, a persons views of actions done by our president of the USA. Outside views, without the biasness of Demacrat or Republican, without the distaste of losing a family member in the wars Iraq, Afghanistan.

For me this raises alot of question if this damage done by this administation can be recoverd,stopped before it causes all relations about the planets inhabitants to dislike America. Dispite what others think, the USA cannot take the world on and win.

Do you think Bush has damage out Standing with the world beyond repair?

english.pravda.ru
(visit the link for the full news article)

join