It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Press conference halted

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I don't know if it happened to anyone else but I was watching the press conference on fox and it got halted, what i mean is that the screen went of air with a sign saying WT-Oakland and color patterns.
it was getting to the good parts too. This also happened to me on CNN but it was different. they lost feed and wouldnt go back up.
theres nothing on TV about it.
have you guys seen the press conference?

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I was watching it too...

I'm guessing that the conference was actually done, and they pulled the internet feed. However due to a delay in the internet feed (probably 15 to 20 seconds), it made it appear the feed was yanked before it had actually finished...

But I dunno, this is just a guess...

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by IchooseFreewill

It was on CNN's feed. Fox interupted to show some Turks caught in the fire power. I was surprised that all the gentlemen on the press conference handled themselves quite well. Could they be telling the truth that they just stumbled on a bigfoot body? This would be an incredible discovery.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Not really sure they halted the press conference, it just seemed like a bad feed break. But the press conference was not exactly spectacular until the questions started heating up finally about the shady past and bad reputation of Tom Biscardi. He really needed to back-pedal at that point as he is at best description, a man who has lied in the past regarding his involvement with Bigfoot and he IS associated with shady characters in the Bigfoot game. His mentor was Ivan Marx a known fabricator of fake Bigfoot evidence.

As for the conference itself: just as I feared... crap. Nothing mind-blowing, earth-shattering or, come to think of it, mildly scintillating. Unless they passed out some AMAZING photo that has yet to be posted, it seems to be a ploy to stall the inevitable demise of this hoax. No more, no less. Although I did enjoy a laugh when Biscardi gave the results of the DNA test. 3 different tests, 3 different answers. My personal favorite: possum. Yummy, delicious roadkill, possum. Otherwise know as Bigfoot.

Other bad news, cryptomundo.com is still down. Too many hits or too many hacks. Not sure why they are still down.

But if anyone sees a new, great Biscardi Bigfoot pic, post it. Can't wait to see what that possum looks like. :-)

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by kidflash2008
Could they be telling the truth that they just stumbled on a bigfoot body? This would be an incredible discovery.

Comon kidflash. I think you think you know better than that.

If they really had something there would of been indisputable photographic evidence shown to the media. Instead we got a bunch of BS and more of the same old waiting game from them.

Next step for these three miscreants is cashing in on all this. Soon on Biscardi's website they will be selling a DvD or a book about all this crap and they are going to make a lot of money. A whole lot of money. This whole scam got major coverage from a lot of news networks and there are people interested in it around the globe. Hell, CNN covered the damn thing live and it's their #1 story of the day!

Biscardi and the boys are about to cash in big time. Even though everyone knows it's bullsh*t people are still going to buy their merchandise and pay for subscriptions to their website. Why? I have no idea, but some people just want to believe in the worst way. Remember Alien Autopsy? People knew it was BS but they all tuned in to see it anyhow. This is Alien Autopsy part II.

This press conference was the one and only opportunity for the media to ram some really tough questions down their throats and they blew it. My guess is that after today you won't be hearing much else from the Georgia boys. Biscardi will be the mouthpiece for them and they will say that they already have answered enough questions.

This whole thing really pisses me off.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by jms88

There is a difference between hoax and fraud. It is true they didn't offer anything concrete, but my saying is they did show up and answered questions. I guess I'm giving them some credit for actually going ahead with the conference. I also thought Mr Biscardi handled the questions about his shady past fairly good. I know, I should be screaming at these guys, but it is a thought to all those people whose lives are about finding Bigfoot (or UFOs etc) and here these bunch of rednecks stumble across the body of one.
I am not excusing their videos or other earlier crass statements. I think they were wrong along with the idiots who gave them and their families death threats whether or not they meant it.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Very true, they DID show up.

However, where are the pictures they promised? They said that every one would have a copy at the end of the press conference. If they recieved those pictures, wouldn't they be all over the internet by now?

Yeah too many things aren't lining up and I just don't believe anything that they say. The longer the conference went the less I believed them.

Oh well, it would be cool if true!

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Buckarama

Mr Biscardi was passing out pictures. I am waiting for them to appear on the internet. CNN still has the video, but the most prominent article is the sarcastic ones on the situation.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by kidflash2008

If you find them before me post them up!

We'll just have a little looksie for ourselves

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
If they live in Georgia why fly all the way to California for a news conference???
Wouldnt CNN HQ in Atlanta make more sense????

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I am not getting ready to hit the "I told you so" button, but Biscardi's website is already posting the "I'm sorry we don't have our photo's up due to traffic, but if you would like to be the first to see a Bigfoot, send us money" story.

Yes, I know. This is only fair for them to make money off of this and he really does have the real deal, so I will not make any negative comments regarding Biscardi.

Here's the link:

www.searchingforbigfoot.com...

And I do NOT think Biscardi handled his tough questions very well regarding his past. He rehashed one of the money stories he has told in the past that basically end up with him as the victim. This doesn't even pass the sniff test, kidflash. Transcripts are available on the internet of his Coast-to-Coast appearances regarding his last captured Bigfoot. His own words show him to be dishonest. Besides, how many of us would wait more than a week to go and see our prize possession Bigfoot if we had it in our possession. Biscardi says he did. Read the transcripts...

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Got a direct link for where Biscardi is asking for money????
I cant find it here: www.searchingforbigfoot.com...

Ah never mind, here it is: www.searchingforbigfoot.com...

[edit on 15-8-2008 by TallWhites]

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Intresting.. he only wants 2 bucks to see all his pictures and notes.

The email link adds this subject line:
IWantToPay2BucksToSeeBigfoot!

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
If he is asking money than a) he doesn't have the truth or b) he has the truth and is more concerned with making money off the truth than helping to spread the truth for its own sake.

Either way, I would not waste my time nor my money. I believe that bigfoot exists, but you don't need to pay to come to your own conclusion about whether it is real or just good imaginations running wild.

The truth should never have a price on it.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Here is press confrence footage.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
to know that bigfoot was for real would be mind blowing for sure

so far this seems hoaxy to me but just wondering if anyone has debunked the pictures already presented ? they are weird and how could the eyes look the way they do if the creature was dead ?

strange

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I'm a little confused about something. At the end of the interview he said he never believed in bigfoot until he found this one. But I thought this is the same guy who has the website about them that he started a month before he had the bigfoot? And isn't this also the same guy that had the supposed bigfoot tour/hikes?

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by silentangel
If he is asking money than a) he doesn't have the truth or b) he has the truth and is more concerned with making money off the truth than helping to spread the truth for its own sake.

Or he's just trying to pay his bandwidth bill

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1Veritas
I'm a little confused about something. At the end of the interview he said he never believed in bigfoot until he found this one. But I thought this is the same guy who has the website about them that he started a month before he had the bigfoot? And isn't this also the same guy that had the supposed bigfoot tour/hikes?

I checked the date of his website and it was created in June, so that pans out

join