It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What type of man is it that would engage to 'unconventional' woman?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   
shes happy loosing weight, she din't have a choice to be how she was either, It is thyriod and its been in her system since she was born, she has to take tablets to loose the weight which are medicated from the doctors.

Anyways, i cant be bothered about discussing it no more so am not bothering coming back.
tar.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

by the way, this person right here, has hit it on the nod. "to feel accepted". Anyways, after having this experiance of some minoirty invidiuals having problems with me for no reason, i can say that i am not very impressed by the way this thread has been monitired. this makes me very uncomfortable in making further threads now.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowflake_obsidian
reply to post by deathpoet69

Well I am getting married on September 13th and I will tell you that I think I look darn good in my wedding dress.

She just has to get a good A-line dress. They look very flattering on us big girls.

Congratulations Snow! I bet you look gorgeous in your wedding dress. I have never had a wedding, but if I ever do I sure as hell wont care if I am big or small. Those dresses cost thousands of dollars so they better have as much yardage of material as possible for that much money. Im wearing RED too!

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 06:08 AM
link   
[edit on 20-8-2008 by dreamingawake]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by deathpoet69
reply to post by Sonya610

However, I have threatened to hurt a police officer twice i made it clear and they understood, all i said was " You don't want to end up on the news with your face all over when some nutter has decided to kill you and you just want to go back to your family in the end, don't you?" I know what gets at people the most, family.

I am a very jealous and hostile individual sometimes especially to those who may have a full family because I don't, so this is why i want a child.

However, I do think a lot of the times about doing harm to others, I have brought in a salesman before who just wanted to sell a product, I locked the door and beat him up.

Do you understand how satisfying it can be that you can torture someone, run them down in the ground, give them total hell and scar them for the rest of their life's? well I do. Do you know how that feels to accomplish that? I do feel guilty of course. However, I have always been looking for a special victim, that's why. I would use someone like my partner or my own dad or some other individual, say someone in a wheel chair as a dummy target for others so that I can then target the individual who is targeting my dummy.

Not that my girlfriend is my dummy, but, if anyone was to say anything to a a friend of mine, my dad or my girlfriend or her mum then i wundt hesitate to befriend the individual and torture them. Do you know how good it feels to see someone underesimate you and fight you and think there better than you, do you know how good it is to wind someone wup then evenutally kill or torture them?. Its a very fantasticing feeling to know that an individual is begging for their life's, screaming and crying, knowing that they should never, ever underestmate anyone.

They remember you for the rest of their lifes, you may feel the guilt after however you also feel power you also end up been alone as well.

Haha. Somehow I totally missed this when I read your post days ago (or maybe like others I just overlooked it because it was buried in a sea of barely coherent, horribly mispelled ramblings) fortunately another poster pointed this out to me and I am glad they did as it gave me a good laugh!

You must feel quite powerless. LOL Does it bother you when people laugh at you and your ridiculous statements? Does it make you feel a little bit bigger when you write about threatening to kill police men and torture/kill people that have offended you? I know it does, and it amuses me to no end as well! You make statements like those above and then a couple of posts later you start whining for the mods to remove MY posts because I hurt your feelings.

I am starting to wonder if you made this “girlfriend” up. If she is not made up at least I don’t have to feel sorry for her anymore! If she read that and she still thinks “He is really a sweetheart, he is just a little upset” well then she is no longer an innocent, clueless girl. She takes partial responsibility for whatever she has coming.

(Note, while I am sure you have flagged some of my posts because they were "offtopic" in an attempt to get them removed, I will not flag yours for mod review. Whining to the mods is so weak; it fits right in with the rest of your behavior.)

[edit on 28-8-2008 by Sonya610]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Wow, I missed this too .......

Originally posted by deathpoet69

However, I have threatened to hurt a police officer twice i made it clear and they understood

"they understood", with that, OP, you are full of B.S., nothing more than pure Internet-bravado.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Sonya don't talk to Jesus like that, Jesus can do whatever he wants, like locking the door and torturing a salesman in his house, hmm I wonder if he killed him? similar to that movie Bad day on the block aka Under Pressure with Charlie Sheen.

So anyway have a bit more respect towards Jesus, I mean he can turn water into wine!

[edit on 28-8-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
Sonya don't talk to Jesus like that, Jesus can do whatever he wants, like locking the door and torturing a salesman in his house.

Yes, and you are right I should show more respect. I do in fact agree with some of his statements, torturing people can be fun!

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   
post by deathpoet69

so you wundt find the ip of the person and take it further?

I urge mods to recognize of the actual seriousness & responsibility. I believe strongly in such an act, it should be taken further to contact law enforcement officers as I believe the internet should not be a place to hide.

Oh lordy, here are his comments in the thread entitled “COMMUNICATING THREATS OF VIOLENCE ON ATS…” which refers to threatening other ATS posters OR third party individuals.

Sheesh…this is like shooting fish in a barrel (an expression, not intended as an actual threat towards fish).

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join