It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What type of man is it that would engage to 'unconventional' woman?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by deathpoet69
true i know i just wanted to point out that looks aint everything.

I tell ya, and this is from the old man that I am ......... for you to have that mentality at just 25 - by the time you are my age, your world will be filled with real friends and people of heart

Oh gawd, did I really just say "by the time you are my age"
Sumun' just SHOOT ME !!! lmao

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I hope so. People say i am above my age intellgence, were do i find the real friends, do i just find out naturally?. I feel i am getting to wise in my brain at my age.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Too wise, lol. As long as it doesn't evolve into ego you'll be just fine.

You be you as you seem to be now, and those friends will find you.

Danm lysdexia, catn tipe werth carp!!

[edit on 16/8/08 by Misfit]

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
If she's losing almost a hundred pounds a year, she could be in decent shape soon.... However, at that point you might find out that you're no longer attracted to her (or you'll be more possessive and jealous and treat her differently).

Has it occurred to you that you may be a "chubby chaser"? That's a term for men who, for whatever reason, prefer big fat women to fit ones. It's a common occurrence for these guys to get involved with a large girl and for her to feel better about herself now that she knows she can be wanted and she'll then start taking care of her body by eating more healthfully and even exercising (it doesn't normally take a lot of effort or time for an extremely obese person to lose a bunch of weight - you frequently hear stories of people who were so fat that they were bedridden but were able to shed several HUNDRED pounds in a matter of months once they tried). Finally, she'll be in shape and possibly attractive in a more conventional sense (getting really fat and then losing the weight can even naturally enlarge a woman's breasts). At that point, the chubby chaser has no more interest in her and he dumps her, causing the formerly fat girl to dive right back into food and self-loathing and she blimps right back up.

So, to cut right to the point, you probably should tell her to stop trying to lose weight if she wants to keep you.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
i would become possesive and treat her differently if she got thinner in a more stereotypical size because i'd feel more paranoid and insecure that she would leave me and would become in my eyes like the rest. i dont mind her loosing a sufficient amount of weight but to totally take it off would scare me but i dont know if i would dump her because ive gone through too much to have to go through that.

I do like chubby girls but not overweight, i like girls round size 14-18 so i would be comfortable with her at the top end of the sizes i prefer. I want her to be at a healthy weight to conceive a child and thats all im bothered about, i have spoke to her about how i would become more paranoid and jealous if she got too skinny because she would become over confident if men started to be attracted to her as she has not experienced it before but she has showed me she wouldnt.

I am a chubby chaser but not to the extent of an obese chaser or a girl too big she cant get out of bed

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by FeedMeACat

WHy am I not surprised? lolz

Deathpoet I am very happy for you. You should not fell bad at all. People are cruel to each other, and I know you feel protective, but just love each other. I have always wanted to find love, so I am happy for those that do.

[edit on 16-8-2008 by raven bombshell]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by raven bombshell

The problem with society is that, they are not becoming aware of their heart that tells them everything they need to know in life. This is called intuition, once, you follow your intuition you will not fail in life.
For example, I made a bet on for a few horse's, I followed the names of the horse's instead of all the jargon that follows it.
For example "follow the sun" "sweet world" "obe one" there all matching. When you pick a positive to your heart, it will come true to form.

This discussion, really, is based on the wonderful feeling of love and how to follow it, This is the reason I have posted this information up because it should hopefully show others that acceptance of man(woman) heart is more important than the physical appearance that begets most of us.

Of course, we all have desires, but theses desired must be pressured down, if you have desire that is not contorted then you loose yourself.

So, the type of man or woman to have the courage to fall in love with the 'unconventional' type, is an awaken one who is involved to spirit, mind and matter. This is the point I am trying to get at.

There is not a majority of people who, will go with the unconventional type or even be friends with the unconventional type because they fear persecution from the brainwashed zombie human beings who have no soul but plenty of desire. Dose anyone understand this?.

The reason, in the made up bible story, is Jesus was around the outcasts, this was mentioned because of this reason, to teach that the outcasts are spirit.

The Birds, the Bees, lions, the tigers, the ants, the flowers, the trees, are all outcasts to the unwise of spirit.
It is the opposite, the outcasts are jealous of the accepted and nourished, dose anyone understand this?.

[edit on 17-8-2008 by deathpoet69]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Not to be unkind here, but why do you assume they are laughing at her? Especially when you were 98 lbs, they could have been laughing at the vision of a tiny little guy with a larger woman.

I remember a few months back when JLo was pregnant and as big as a house. The reporters often made snide comments about her tiny little husband (and he did look pretty small next to her, especially because she was wearing heels).

Though I do think as the relationship goes on you will become less self-conscious about how you appear to others, and as a result people will probably react and take less notice. Typically people that have been together for some time aren't all over eachother, they are very relaxed and when that stage hits (if it ever does, if you hold her hand to make a statement, as you said earlier, you are attracting the attention of others both by action and psychic energy) the tension will be reduced.

[edit on 17-8-2008 by Sonya610]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Not to sound over egotistic or aggressive, i have walked with a girl once 6 ft taller than me before and no one has said anything, i have been with many girls and no one said anything to me, been in England its common to see men at 5"7-5"9 its the average hight. Plus, when I walk with her, someone in a car will make it obvious and say "fatty", one might whistle at her while we walk past to take the mick and one may say " skinny" from above a flat while we walk on the pavement, one girl i saw laughin at her i said what are you laughing at, she said "have you seen the size of her". normally it is young chavs ( look it up) its not often, who are drugged up.

Its not at me, I never get laughed at with the way I am. I can come across very intimedating towards others and make sure no one says anything because, I make it known that if they did, I would not hesitate to harm them.

I have been stopped by my partner to do any harm to anyone, one person, who my partner knew, a man in his 40s came up to her asking if it was her caue she has not been seen about for a long time. He was saying that she was been looked for by her ex best friend and that she owed money, anyways, he was alot bigger than me, however this did not bother me because of how voilent and aggressive i am, I told him straight that nothing will happen to her and to swiftly get on his way. He said "he was going to jail for murder" although he was walkin the streets, this is the type of people who have no intellgence to think they can immediate a girl like my partner just because they thought she was then gullable.

I also, had an experiance with a woman police officer following me and my partner around the shops because we looked suspicous to them, i phoned the police and told them i wanted her off the beat. The inspector at the police force contacted me and he took her off the beat after i told him i am schizophrenia and i am willing to kill. I make this known to everyone who may think of saying anythign to me by the way i come across to others, with the way i look or the way i am forward with them. Somtimes i might walk past a stranger and say "ill kill you, or ill eat you" thats how psychotic i can be. This is not about me anyways, keep to the subject.

Please dont take offence but I don't need to advice me on relationships of how they become relaxed etc, I have done it all before.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Its not at me, I never get laughed at with the way I am.

Please dont take offence but I don't need to advice me on relationships of how they become relaxed etc, I have done it all before.

Well thats great that you have clarified how its NOT you, people never make fun of YOU because you are perfectly normal; it is ONLY about her.

And regarding relationship advice, my apologies, you posted this on a forum devoted to DISCUSSION so I thought you wanted opinions and advice on the subject you posted.

What was I thinking!

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Sonya610

I never said i was perfect, it is about her because thats what the subject is about, if it was about me i would of made a thread of "are people laughing at me".

I wanted advice and opinons on what you may think what type of man would go with an unconventional woman/or man not weather people were laughing at me because my girlfriend looks larger than me because i was thinner.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   

I have also been use to going with the pretty looking type girls, however, when i first met my then girlfriend now my fiancee she was 378 pounds and i was 98 pounds, she also has a lazy eye.

It would be the same if she was good looking really …

… that if a good looking person can get with the unconevntional, then it shows the brain washing elment of the worlds media to enjoy a certain type of male and female.

This is me when i use to model at 18…

You know, some people are telling you what a GREAT guy you are. When I read this I don’t think that at all.

Not only did you come here to say how your girlfriend is “not pretty like you are used too…” then go on about how attractive you are, that you model etc…which is bad enough.

But you BRING your girlfriend here to READ THAT??? And of course she is saying it doesn’t bother her right? Like she doesn’t feel bad enough about her weight and her lazy eye, she needs to read that her boyfriend is talking about it online???

Wow…that just amazes me. If your girlfriend ever finds herself single again, she would be wise to do a little net surfing. There are sites devoted to big women, there are men that find large girls VERY hot. There are men that would make her feel like a sexy, voluptuous goddess, and with the net she can surely find them. I hope she reads this part and takes note.

The more I thought about this the more fired up I got.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   
As much as i would like to wind you up because your of the oppsite sex, i am going to try and not. There is nothing wrong in me saying I was an ex model, shes not botherd, she was botherd about putting her picture up though a bit however she probably not that botherd, if she was she would tell me, ill let her read it no problem lol.

She is loosing weight, she'll be sorting her eye out so what she got to be botherd about? shes been use to the slander for a very long time so it dont bother her at all.

Shes not the unconfident girl I met, I have made her very confident, she use to be gullible and weak and a doormat, shes not now, shes more aggressive which is what I like and because of my help she has become the woman she is today.

She found me of the net. What exactly are you botherd about? it shows to me that you may be jelous in some form. Because of the way you have come across becoming 'fired up' it shows me of your insecurity and of course your not going to admit this on the forum however it comes across very obvious, what are you insecure about, your own weight? jelous because possibly you havent got what this girl has got? why her?.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   

but, your a woman though so,

Man that just wasn't right at all.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
i no but it tingles them dont it, i took it off now.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   

She found me of the net. What exactly are you botherd about? it shows to me that you may be jelous in some form, i bet your qutie big aint you?.

LOL...wow...you are such a prince.

And in fact I struggle with weight as well, however for me it means being too thin on occasion. I would not appreciate some guy telling me I was too thin, and I would NOT date a guy that had the nerve to criticize my weight or my looks in anyway.

Sounds to me like you think you are doing this girl a BIG favor by being with her. Very sad.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Not to sound over egotistic or aggressive, i have walked with a girl once 6 ft taller than me before and no one has said anything, i have been with many girls and no one said anything to me, been in England its common to see men at 5"7-5"9 its the average hight.

6 ft taller than you!!? lol just kidding, it just sounded like you were saying you were walking with an 11 foot something girl.

[edit on 17-8-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Sounds to me like you think you are doing this girl a BIG favor by being with her. Very sad.

I have to agree here, Thats the feeling im also getting from this,

not to rude or whatnot but if it was me i would be pretty uppset about this thread,

It seems that you have the problem with her more than anyone,

and heck she could be a model going by her pics, She has a very pretty face and could for sure be a + size model,

Really mate, think about how this thread might make her feel, She may smile but inside this has got to hurt,

Your lucky to have such a nice GF who accepts you,

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Sonya610

well am I not doing her a favour?. I dint have to be with her, I had other people I was going with at the time before I went with her, I dont tell her how to look or how to loose weight or watever. She always has her own choice.

Yah, so even if you are to thin or to big, its still an insecurity and it showed striaght through. I dont tell another girl how to change at all, I have had the same with a girl doing that with me so i know what its like.

Also to phoenix, she looked 11 foot to me lol. Was quite funny to be honest. Its really cute when girls take the mick and get all fired up with their btichy side etc its so cute, I love winding them up though. Am not a "jerk" though, so i think you got that wrong, i would accept any girl, even if they was in a wheel chair, i do like to be praised yes, a a hero some what but I keep firmly attached to someone once i make a decison.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by asala

well true, she probably is botherd. Yah, i am lucky she accepts me as i am because i can be a idoit, but she knew all about that before she got with me.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join