It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flying saucer technology explained....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
We Now for a fact can create flying saucer many patents on this. Here is a video to explain the technology in it:

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
any thoughts on this?? Do we really have this technology??

If so did we really invent such technology or stole if from alien beings??

My opinion I think we have developed this technology. I bealive that the saucers we see is government expierements that went wrong is some ways. I think they never wanted the suacers to go over cities but probally the thing malfunction on direction control or somthing.

Just thoughts. What do you guys think??

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Well I think if you are interested in the technology that exist regarding UFO propulsion, then this is probably a good place to start.It is full of inventions that have been suppressed over the years.

www.rexresearch.com...

www.rexresearch.com...

Then there is of course these guys

www.americanantigravity.com...

The device is described as a generator made of four distinct material layers for both stator and rotor in sets of three stages. It is said to function with same principles of a linear motor (induction) with multi-phase rollers riding on a magnetic bearing[citation needed]. It is claimed that the device extracts energy from the local environment without having a "sink" of lower energy - it follows from this claim that the device is a perpetual motion machine of the second kind.

It is also claimed that the device achieves superconductivity[1] and generates "anti-gravity
en.wikipedia.org...

These and others can be found here:
swallowcommand.com...
I hope this helps out a little for you ...good luck sifting through all of the information....there is tones of it.

[edit on 8/15/2008 by CaptGizmo]

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I guess I forgot all about the Germans during WWII. They were really delving into the stuff...check this out.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
So, somebody build one that can fly better than a Cessna. then tell me it is a fact.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthman4
So, somebody build one that can fly better than a Cessna. then tell me it is a fact.

So are you adding to this thread or merely coming in to make one line statements with no substance? How about contributing rather than; OH WAIT!, by the number of ATS points you have, which is in the negative; I guess that IS the best you can do.

[edit on 8/16/2008 by CaptGizmo]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptGizmo

Nice posts. I was able to download right from the U.S patent database all patents of ufo/flying saucsers ect, but then just like 4 month ago my computer partician went bad and had no backups so I lost everything.

I knew world war 2 was the start where we stole this technology from germany.

this is what I have heard.

I heard also that Hitler calls it his dooms day device or somthing like that because it was advance at the time.

When we were involved with world war 2 at the end of the war and also during the war we were able to take the schmatics of the saucer and also another inventor that created the first laser beam wanted 2 million for his work to pass it to the americans so he had a meeting with the U.S gov so he flew to New york and put a suitcase filled with the papers in a safe at a location and he was in a hotel and heard the story that the men in black showed up shot the guy in the head and the wiped every record of the guys enternce and then they found the safe which was at a bank and ordered the bank to open it which they did and they took all the papers.

these are the stories I hear and it was even on the history channel don't know how true it is.

If all this is true then would the ufo's we see be nothing but top secret projects of countries I am sure. I know for sure mexico has no knowledge of this technology, I heard on ufo hunters that the mexican Gov hired ufo investiagors after the gov had a press conference and saw an object in the sky which was a ufo I mean the press everyone their saw it so they hired a ufo investigator they said sightings are on the rise and they seriously have no clue what it is they bealive it's a U.S gov military aircraft but they have no clue exactly or any solid proof.

But thanks for the videos up above, hope this thread grows so we all can learn new things as we go on.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by earthman4

what are you talking about????

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   
germany definitely had saucers during ww2, i cant imagine how advanced we've become so many decades later

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I would speculate that about 75 to 80% of what people have seen especially as of lately are man made craft that have these technologies in them.Now the other 20-25% I would definitely say were not from this world.I would probably have to go with a inter dimensional craft or beings. I would probably guess some of their craft were even bio-mechanical in nature.
The Germans were the first country to have known about some of this technology...but one wonders how they came into possession of said technology.

new topics

top topics

join