It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brain waves

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I couldn't help but think about some reading I was doing on hemisync. They say that making your ceribral(I think) vibrate at 4hz it can place you in a relaxed state just as you were sleeping. Now I know if say my wife says something to me while I am sleeping it enters my brain. It makes you wonder if the government or media using this stereo method to place thought in our mind, it could be so quiet you wouldn't hear it, but with one channel 4 hz differnt than the other, it would still have more influence than without. Just makes me wonder.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Well, if you're afraid of the radio trying to brainwash you there are two things you can do.

you can put up a filter that gets rid of all the frequencies that mess up your head.

Or, buy a lead helmet.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Sure there is a company called silent sounds that works in this very area.

Here's a link, and it was probably inspired from the Monroe institute, you know who's been visiting there don't you?

www.bariumblues.com...

www.rense.com...

Check them out for more info. And do you every wonder why you get am emotional upwelling from watching such terrible films as Armeggedon?

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Cerebral What? There is a fair amount of junk between your ears that qualifies as cerebral. I can tell you when certain parts of your brain are cycling at 4Hz, you're prettymuch asleep (slow wave sleep, actually).

DE

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 09:53 PM
link   
If you're familiar with Whitley Streiber's book "Communion," something similar is touched on.

The idea is that the brain's conscious thoughts cycle on a certain frequency. Thus, when the resonance frequency of the brain is "hit," it stimulates certain thought patterns in the person.
I have on idea if this actually has any biological "weight," but it's speculation which I was recently privy to.

new topics

top topics

join