It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[Pics] Georgia/Russia Conflict {Warning! Graphic Images]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
First let me warn you that some of these pictures are extremly graphic!

I came across these pictures on the internet. I do not know anything about their origin other than they were supposedly taken by a Russian soldier.

Pictures of Georgia/Russian Conflict

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
It's funny how desensitized you can become to this stuff. Some of those pictures should turn my stomach, but, no, just more pictures...

Are you sure these are from a Russian soldier, not Georgian?

Good find.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Umm...

Am I missing something? Only three pictures are showing up, and they`re pretty mundane. Not showing anything really, just some pictures of a landscape with a convoy in the distance, and some others of some tanks and soldiers..

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ben420
Umm...

Am I missing something? Only three pictures are showing up, and they`re pretty mundane. Not showing anything really, just some pictures of a landscape with a convoy in the distance, and some others of some tanks and soldiers..

I would have to say yes you are missing something. There are a lot of pics in there. It is a flash program so maybe you are having problems with it loading properly.

In fact there are 89 pictures. Move your cursor to the bottom of the page and you can click on each individual picture.

[edit on 15-8-2008 by Daz3d-n-Confus3d]

top topics

join