It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is This The Cancer Cure?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 02:25 AM
link   
After reading this article fully and knowing the way that the FDA and the AMA seem to be in total control of any treatments given in this country it really makes me wonder if there really isnt something to it? Ive heard before the benefits of this therapy but sort of blew it off, now having a relative diagnosed with cancer am looking for alternatives as Drs say they cant help and when asked about this therapy, get the answer that its only experimental and not approved, something just dont add up, I guess there is no money to be made from it. But yet its used widely in Germany with great results. Oh well read the story and you be the judge, is the Government of this and other countries witholding a possible cure for cancer and other diseases because its not lucrative enough for them or is there nothing to it?

www.geocities.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Your best best is the Rife Ray Machine - if you can locate someone that has one or has made their own.

www.rife.org...
www.dfe.net...

Read everything you can from these sites. I believe the Ozone can help with some things - I know it can boost your immune system, I don't know about curing cancer though. Give it a shot though! I would. Also, the cheapest way might be to go Vegan. If I recall, Dr. Roy L. Walford of the Biosphere 2 project had cancer and went almost total Vegan and his cancer went away (he studies the effects of aging and how to extend life)- can't remember the exact facts, nevertheless, he has written a book called The Anti-Aging Plan
Strategies and Recipes for Extending Your Healthy Years
by Walford, Roy L.

Here is the description:

Would you like to live longer and reduce your chances of developing life-threatening illness--cancer, heart disease and strokes? The answer could be as simple as eating a nutritious, low calorie diet. These are the discoveries of Roy L. Walford, M.D., professor of pathology at the UCLA School of Medicine and participant in the Biosphere 2 project, where a team of researchers lived in an ecologically enclosed space in the Arizona desert. Walford had observed the benefits of limiting calories in animal studies he had conducted at UCLA. In the Biosphere, caloric intake was limited out of necessity by the amount of food that could be grown, so Walford was able to study the effects on humans. Walford�s book explains the theory of his anti-aging plan ahd how it promotes weight loss, greater energy and improved resistance to disease. Then Walford explains how to get started on the diet--both setting up your kitchen and physically adjusting, including nutritional guidelines. Finally, with the help of his daughter, Lisa, who has explored cooking techniques throughout Europe and Asia, Walford presents over a hundred delicious recipes that will allow you to enjoy eating--even pizza!--while living a dramatically longer and healthier life. 309 pp. paperback.

I think that this was his diet plan that enabled him to rid himself of Cancer (also, since he studied the relationships of food and cancer so intensely - not entirely a Vegan diet). I hope this helps.

Here are some more articles:
www.lef.org...

www.lef.org...

Here is the link to the book on Amazon:
www.amazon.com...=1079427661/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1_xs_stripbooks_i1_xgl14/102-7268675-0996106?v=glance&s=books

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Here is Dr. Walford's website: www.walford.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Regarding oxygen therapies, a good resource for information is www.oxystore.com. And an excellent book about H2O2 and other oxygen therapies is by William Campbell Douglass, M.D. entitled "Hydrogen Peroxide: Medical Miracle."

But if you want something simpler and sustainable, with long-term benefits because it addresses the reason why one has cancer, then nutrition is the way to go. I am of the opinion that through nutrition alone (not supplements, herbs, medication, etc.) one can overcome virtually any major illness. The diet I am talking about is simply eating a 100% raw diet, but especially one that comprises a predominantly RAW ANIMAL diet (meats, dairy, eggs, honey, etc.). There are variations of this very simple, yet highly effective diet, but the purest and most comprehensive is the primal diet. See www.primaldiet.com for more info. There you will also find the two books I discovered by Aajonus Vonderplanitz detailing this author's incredible life experience and his discovery of the optimal way to eat. One cannot really call it a "diet," but rather the most logical way to eat. Raw veganism and vegetarianism are good cleansing diets for the short term, but do not satisfy the body's requirements for tissue repair and rejuvenation. Only RAW animal proteins and fats provide the body all that it needs. As far as veggies are concerned, fresh veggie juices are better than eating whole veggies. And with fruits, they are less important and no more than one (or less) a day is necessary. And nuts/seeds are difficult for the body to utilize, and so are unnecessary (other than for taste).

If you'd like to read a detailed introduction to Aajonus Vonderplanitz, his story, and basic dietary recommendations and discoveries, see www.karlloren.com (click on "Aajonus Vonderplanitz" on that page). I've been on this diet now for several months. I thought I was quite healthy before the diet, so boy was I surprised to find that I was indeed less healthy than I realized. The crux of the matter is that cooked foods are unhealthy (especially processed/refined cooked foods, and those containing chemical additives). Cooked foods tax our pancreas and metabolic resources, forcing our bodies to manufacture what Vonderplanitz terms "mutant enzymes" in order to digest and assimilate them. Raw foods are superior in that their enzymes, vitamins, minerals, proteins, carbs, etc. are not compromised or altered. Raw foods digest easily (especially raw animal products), and allow the body to proceed with the necessary pathways for repair, rejuvenation, and detox and elimination without undue obstructions. Thus, such a diet is both a very cleansing diet, and a superior source of easily assimilable nutrients. It is interesting to note that even ruminants (grass-feeders) can easily digest raw meat, and in a quicker time than their normal staple of plant foods.

And don't worry about bacteria, fungus/yeast, or parasites. These are the good guys, the janitors that clean out our bodies of waste and diseased/weakened/dead tissue. If one is full of degenerative tissue, then the presence of these guys will hasten the body's elimination and detox of the unwanted weak tissue. Thus, they do not cause disease, they are there *because* of disease. I can attest to this fact because I have eaten both rotten meat and rotten eggs. They tasted horrible, but I received great benefit from them simply because of the amount of bacteria they had (this is why fermented/cultured foods like sauerkraut, kimchi, borsche, yogurt, kefir, etc. are so healthy - as long as they never heated or made from heated foods). I never once experienced an adverse reaction from eating rotten meat or rotten eggs. A diseased body or one that is not sustained on raw foods will naturally harbor a great food source for nature's janitors. It is better not to fight these helpful critters, but instead build up the body and optimize cellular functioning. And yes, this means antibiotics, vaccines, chemo and radiation, etc. are not only unnecessary or useless, but extremely harmful. See the two books by Vonderplanitz I mentioned for more info about the germ theory myth.

So which would you rather do, take oxygen treatments which will only eliminate the problem temporarily (though effective and without harmful side effects), or address the *real* issue by altering your diet to one which will ensure your cells receive a sustained and long-term supply of not only oxygen, but all essential nutrients?

Anyway, that's my rant.

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Look up Basil Wainwright and how he was imprisoned by THE FDA and his ozone machines seized.

a trial in indonesia to cure aids was sabotaged by big pharma.

his latest device produces o3 o4 o5 ozone molecules and is very powerful.
i urge u to look him up.

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Well, rat studies show that it causes problems with pregnancies:
www.sciencedirect.com... di=5156&_sort=d&view=c&_acct=C000050221&_version=1&_urlVersion=0&_userid=10&md5=028b139a166570a048f952e187249e87

The huge "laundry list" of things cured (about midway down that page) include everything from warts to Dengue fever. However, there's no proof anywhere of this and there's NO clinical studies on it being used to treat "sustained debilitating vaginal candidiasis of female AIDS patients" (as the web page cites.)

Nor is it used in treating cervical cancers in AIDS patients.

There are studies of Ozone-induced lung toxicity in the journal called TOXICOLOGY (1994 edition)

That said, there are some legitimate studies of "ozone therapy" showing it is good for some things. Cancer is not one of them, however. Studies of its use in healing wounds show that it makes the patients think they feel better but that in actual practice it's about as effective as dancing around them and waving a dead chicken:
www.sciencedirect.com... di=6781&_sort=d&view=c&_acct=C000050221&_version=1&_urlVersion=0&_userid=10&md5=0e50e29405d60e1d933d5695202b57fe

Do a search on scirus.com for "ozone therapy." I think that what's on that page is a fine example of quackery at its best... and tragic fraud at its worst.

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 12:02 PM
link   
My beliefs are this....We have the cure for cancer and other so-called non treatable diseases but since the medical "business" is so large and controlled that they keep them under wraps. Population control? Money and power help contribute to the deciet that they are uncureable.

top topics

join