It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why or Why Not, Do you believe the Bible or Christianity?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Post removed because I misunderstood the OP's question.

Sorry about that.

[edit on 18-8-2008 by yankeerose]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehype16
...He just starts getting angry after that comment and we asked why. He just kept rambling on, and finally someone really offended him.
...This guy takes a swing at me! It really surprised me. I was surprised no one wanted to step in out of the five of us. So I ended up fighting this guy until he finally said he was hurt. I found that pretty crazy. I am still pissed at this guy right now. I still have bruises and so does he, if this is what religion does to some people is it really that good for us?

Let me ask you a question that no one has asked you before. In your opinion, how much WORSE would this guy be without ANY Christianity in his life?

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by sir_chancealot

Originally posted by thehype16
...He just starts getting angry after that comment and we asked why. He just kept rambling on, and finally someone really offended him.
...This guy takes a swing at me! It really surprised me. I was surprised no one wanted to step in out of the five of us. So I ended up fighting this guy until he finally said he was hurt. I found that pretty crazy. I am still pissed at this guy right now. I still have bruises and so does he, if this is what religion does to some people is it really that good for us?

Let me ask you a question that no one has asked you before. In your opinion, how much WORSE would this guy be without ANY Christianity in his life?
one of two.

1) He is a normally violent, or was stricken with much fear, or thought of being wrong, or criticized.

2) He wanted someone to believe so bad, it had to be right, right enough to defend with fists?

But there is more I could add.

<< 1   >>

join