It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Letter From Russia to Bush The Village Idiot

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   

english.pravda.ru...

Mr. Bush, Enough!!

So you have the colossal audacity, Mr. Bush, to “warn” Russia to pull back? As the wanton, perverse war criminal under whose watch the world saw the crime known as “shock and awe” committed, I’d say you were well out of your mind to suggest that Russia should pull back.

What’s a little shock and awe among inferior people we want to rob and destroy, eh?

What do human beings need an infrastructure for?

Why do they need clean water? Why do they need electricity?

What’s a little torture?

What’s a little regime change? Don’t recall when that was a goal of yours?

What’s a little deviant, perverted sexual experimentation and humiliation?

What’s a few secret detention camps?

What’s wrong with destroying an environment for 4 billion years and generations after generations of people? After all, they’re just rag heads, aren’t they Mr. Bush?

Perhaps when Russia even begins to match your tremendous feats of glory can you speak about pulling back you fool of the worst kind.

read the full article

She tells it, exactly how it is. Maybe people in Europe should grow a back bone of their own and tell Bush where to get off.

I'll keep my letter short and sweet.

To Bush get the hell out of our backyard and take your propaganda, lies and meddling and shove them some where else.

[edit on 15-8-2008 by kindred]

[edit: quote tags to EX, added source link, clipped quoted content]
Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 15-8-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I heard the pounding of the drums as I read this. I am a US citizen and the actions of our leadership embarrass me. Not to be an American, Not to be a US citizen, Not to be a veteran of war, but to have lived mostly quiet underfoot of this Commander-In(sane)-Chief of the US.
No matter the backing, the US government and the puppet UN continue to berate and sanction countries around the world for doing exactly the thing that we have been doing for decades. If they do not comply, they get invaded. I have never agreed with all of the undesired involvement that the US military takes upon itself to police the actions of the rest of the world, all the while its actions go unchecked around the globe.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I know how you feel. I feel the same way about Gordon Brown and the British government. The amount of propaganda and lies that is coming out of the west is unbelievable. It was Georgia that started this, backed by the Bush admin and yet western media is blowing everything out of proportion and portraying Russia as a country that is now on the move, hell bent on world domination.
No mention of the genoicde that was supposedly committed by Georgian troops in South Ossetia. Does anyone even care. Western Governments certainly don't. Thank god Russia intervened or the casualties would probably now be in the tens of thousands. This could get ugly very fast and yet where is the UN. Correct me if I'm wrong but so far the UN has been very quiet.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Dearest friend. Before lambasting President Bush and the United States lets look at what you are defending.

For 70+ years the former Soviet Union have annexed with military force it’s European Neighbors, with bloodshed or the threat of same. And let's not forget the murders of Czar Nicolas and his family which gave rise to your ilegitimate Communist nation.

A little tidbit about borders and your leader’s policy of shooting people as they tried to cross the border knows no equal in history. Did I mention that the countless murdered victims crossing the border were NOT trying to enter your nation but rather to escape it?

You do not seem to have a problem bringing up Israel and it’s right to defend itself against an enemy that has not retracted its murderous mantra or restrained itself from attempting to push the Jews into the ocean and finishing them off, similarly to what Herr Hitler almost did to your country.

Contrary to what you assert by making Israel the aggressor, is that Israel, has a legitimate 3500 year claim to the land you and others are quick to dismiss. Israel has a right to defend itself against a people that even their own Arab brothers would not for one moment entertain hosting in their respective nation out of fear. Do you think these displaced Jordanians who you and others call Palestinians are really victims of Israel. The Arabs refuse to take back their brother Arabs, as even they, are too violent for the rest of the Arab world. So they sit in squalor not because of Israel but because they are being used as pawns by other radical Arab nations. It is a useful ploy, and the favorite tool of the Jew Hater.

Before you open your mouth some more and put both your feet and someone elses into it, you would do well to look carefully at your own government and it’s action against other peoples and nations of the world.

Oh one more thing, Stalin did not have a problem with President Theodore Rosevelt’s Shock and Awe against the Nazis. Certainly did not have any problem with the Germans infrastructure being destroyed either.

G-d Bless the United States even with it’s mistakes and errors.
America, Love it or leave it!

In closing, Kish-n-tuchas!

Altec000

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Oh do I ever love that and wish it could be sent to the front page of every newspaper in North America. I phoned my mother and read the whole thing out to her, and intend to phone a few others who can't follow online. Thank you for this find!

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by kindred
It was Georgia that started this, backed by the Bush admin and yet western media is blowing everything out of proportion and portraying Russia as a country that is now on the move, hell bent on world domination.

I would laugh too if it wasnt so serious. Normally only the US news media do this crap, but now its been all over Europe as well. Russia is seen as the bad guy in this situation because they didnt back off when the UN and the US told them to.

We had a reporter last night here in Sweden talking about how Russia want to show the world that they can roam around free and do what they want. Ive never heard him use those words about the USA, despite it being 10 times more true when it comes to them.

[edit on 15-8-2008 by Copernicus]

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
The more I think about it, we should just leave Russia alone. Georgia, a democrat run country is a threat to Russia. Russia shouldn't have a neighbor like that.

So lets's just leave Russia alone and let them take Georgia right back under their wing. But understand that when we invade and take over Cuba, a Communist run country, who happens to be a neighbor of ours, we shouldn't hear a peep from the Russians.

That sound fair! Right?

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Russia taking Georgia back under its wing? Is that what this is? Didn't Georgia invade someone elses territory, and begin ethnic cleansing via murdering civilians? Hmmm. This is what I understood happened. Russia may have many other reasons for their involvement, but they must be involved. And the world should be very quick to condemn Georgia.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Well I've spent the last couple of hours trying to make sense of all the propaganda and lies and I came across this video of an American whose trapped in Georgia, who claims that it is Georgia who started it & is committing genocide. I very much doubt western media outlets will ever show this on our tv's.

Copernicus
We had a reporter last night here in Sweden talking about how Russia want to show the world that they can roam around free and do what they want. Ive never heard him use those words about the USA, despite it being 10 times more true when it comes to them.

I totally agree, if Russia really wanted to invade Georgia, it would already be over. Georgia wouldn't stand a chance. Russia simply intervened to quell Georgian aggression towards the South Ossetians. They are also within their rights to destroy Georgia's military so that they don't try it on again. The last thing Russia wants is another war on it's borders.

mystiq
Russia taking Georgia back under its wing? Is that what this is? Didn't Georgia invade someone elses territory, and begin ethnic cleansing via murdering civilians? Hmmm. This is what I understood happened. Russia may have many other reasons for their involvement, but they must be involved. And the world should be very quick to condemn Georgia.

That's probably the most disturbing thing about all of this. The west is not condeming Georgia. They are laying the blame at Russia's feet. There's no longer any honesty or integrity in the west. Neither our media or politicians can ever be trusted to speak the truth.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I've never been supportive of wars overseas when it directly does not involve the Unites States. We lose a lot of lives of soldiers and, less importantly, but we also lose so much money in them. I might sound selfish, and I'm not too informed about the economy, but I don't doubt it that all these wars have something to do with how our economy has gone to the gallows.

top topics

join