It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knowledge of Deep

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   
HI everyone. I am a deep thinker and a medatationalist which means I perform deep mind exercises, which in effect I utilize higher or spiritual parts of my mind or spirit or soul.What you are about to read is the wisdom and exstounding knowlege granted to me from these deep sleep like excersises.I am about to answer a question that humans beings have asked for ages.

this planet called earth where living on is not and never was our true natural home world.Us human beings originally are not from this side of galaxy or universe.Millions of years ago our ancestors went to war with the negative et's.The negative et's captured some of our human ancestors and made them prisoners of war.

The humans on this earth and on any other planet in this solar system is a direct effect of the war that ensued millions of years ago.What im really saying is our ancient, ancient, ancient ancestors where taken prisoners by these negative et's and brought to earth to be their slaves.

These negative et's stripped our ancestors of their superman like powers and minupulated their genetics.This earth is more of their homeworld than it is ours.These evil aliens are all around us every minute and second of the day but you'll never know because their so advanced they've manage to somehow become invisible to us.

They constantly inject evil thoughts in our mind and feed off our fear.The water we drink here on earth is not natural water at all.The aliens manipulated the water.The water here and the real water throughout the solar system is like parkay to butter.So in other words,we humans on earth has never even tasted what true natural water taste like.

The humanoid ets that have godlike powers is what we were really suppose to be like if our ancestors werent taken prisoners.In reality,earth is nothen more than a prison planet.Some may ask if these et's that brought us to earth are so evil, why havent they annilated us yet.The answer is very simple my friend.If they kill us off they would not have any more slaves.

There the masters and earth humans are the slaves and most people dont even realize it.This planet we call earth is not a natural human world its an alien planet that belongs to them,we were brought here as prisoners millions of years ago.

We as humans need to wake up and stop fighten and killen each other over our silly differences and face the real enemy thats patrollen the sky day and night in invisible crafts.We humans need to all come to gather and wage an all out war against these negative et's who brought our ancestors to this solar system against their will.

We need to wage war against them and then somehow escape back to our real star system in space and gain our superman like powers back and reunite with our ancient humanoid family who desperately miss us and wish we wake up.Thank you and peace to all humanity.

Mod Edit: All caps removed. Please see The use of All Caps. Thank you - Jak

[edit on 15/8/08 by JAK]

Mod Edit -- added parargraphs for easier viewing experience.

[edit on 15-8-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Ashstar

Hmmm

I'm sorry, but this sounds a lot like...

[edit on 15-8-2008 by Gateway]

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
in the words of the almighty fry...

"Maybe we're all wearing magic rings, but they're invisible rings so we don't even realize it. Also, you can't feel the rings."

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Ashstar

why do peple keep posting this delusional sci-fi bs propoganda in the "Origins & Creationism Conspiracy" forum?

[edit on 15-8-2008 by riley]

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Yeah this is so ridiculous it should be elevated to a religion immediately!

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
i would like to know why people believe this stuff as fact, and state it as known. where do you get this from? why do you believe it whole heartedly?

edited out my insult. my appologies. the questions still stand though and are legit, and on topic.

[edit on 8/15/2008 by re22666]

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
This is in the Gray Area now, further posts should be on topic and rember, no insults.

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Honestly, this theory is not new. People have made such accusations for quite some time now. I, personally, don't know how much credence there is to it.

To be honest, I think it is a moot point. What if we are just some genetic experiment? It really changes nothing in regards to my worldview or beliefs.

Even if it is true, there still had to be a prime consciousness which got the ball rolling. They didn't just pop out of nonethingness.

top topics

join