It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

olympics the start of next 'serious' war

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   
hi..firstly id like to say that this..after a few weeks of just hanging around..reading and being amazed by a lot of what ive read here...is my first post..im very pleased ive found this forum.

ok..i read (or heard) a few weeks ago something somewhere by someone that the powers that be have already decided when the start to the run up to the next serious war will be..and it was the olympics in china..

now..i was interested and sceptical...but it turns out the problems in georgia started on the same day the olympics started...the US has got involved and it all seems SOOOO obviously made up and phony.

the thing is..ive forgotten where i read (or heard) this and id love to go back and see what else that person had conveyed..has anyone any ideas who may have said that?

many thanks

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   
intersting elements pointed out in the correlation btw olympics and georgia. I dont know why the olympics would be seen as a staging ground for anything the media coverage would be slim of anything outside of the olympics. Perhaps at the same time though this would play into the agenda to get things moving under the radar without any spot on intel. Not to mention noone likes georgia or the people from that region so no reporter will step foot there due to what the georgians do to people there. Having the focus like I said earlier on the olympics through the news cycles would provide coverage for other events to expand and go almost unnoticed or under reported. Honestly I am pretty sure were still at war but its never on tv. And in any event I dont care about iraq and I would rather watch Punk'd anyday.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
i just had a thought maybe they made the war on the same day as the olympics is because maybe they didnt want many people watching the war i mean the entire world was watching the olympics so it would be a perfect time to attack .

btw welcome to ATS

[edit on 4/20/2008 by billyjoinedat2k8]

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
does anyone have the feeling that all this is sort of..'created'..

news.bbc.co.uk...

its ridiculously obvious that its all being done to a plan...

new topics

top topics

join