It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There are spotlight-looking like crossing the top of the sky for the last hour at least...in Mesa, A

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I swear something weird is up with these lights. They have been moving in kinda square/circle motions, like a square cut in 4, but with 4 lights-all starting from the middle-making their individual 4th. Funny thing was, they would make very squiggly turns often times, and you could only see it when it reflected off the clouds (which were very prevalent). What prompted me to post this was when I was just out for a cigerette I saw they were still there, and as I looked I noticed they were more of a lime green color. And there were more, above and behind me. I tried to see what they would be looking for, but as I did it started looking more and more like maybe i should look at the 'green searchlights' a little closer. I also witnessed another odd sight earlier in the night, which I am hoping to have recorded some form of a picture (I'm not sure because my camera battery went out from using the camcorder part too long), though I am reluctant to say anything before I get to load em to a computer. The green lights were too dim for this lil Sony CyberShot 7.2 mp camera, but the earlier event I'm hoping to have Something turn out. It's 50/50 bc of the darkness and trouble I've had with said darkness. Will update when I return to my house this afternoon. Peace

[edit on 15-8-2008 by BuckeyeKeel]

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Let me give you some advice. When you look at something in the sky and it looks like a spotlight, it probably is.

The same goes for stars, planes or clouds.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Williams Air Force Base is nearby.. Although it was shut down in the early 90's. Its supposed to become a regional airport..

Not to mention Luke Air Force Base is a few miles away.. Home to the
56th Fighter Wing at present.

So who knows.. Maybe it is just a night time Training flight.

new topics

join