It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian soldiers in georgian bank job (video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Russian soldiers in georgian bank job (video)

www.thesun.co.uk

RUSSIAN soldiers have been caught on camera ROBBING a bank in war-torn Georgia.
The band of gun-toting men were caught on CCTV forcing their way into the bank in Gori.

Once inside, the men are seen breaking into the teller offices and rifling through the desks.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 07:05 AM
link   
So now they stooped as low as breaking into banks, could they infact be gergians in a propergander campaign along with the news sniper if in fact that was what happened?

www.thesun.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Are russian troops that poor that they resort to looting?Oh i forgot russia is at war with Georgia so its fair game.Whatever Russia!Russia is fast losing credibility as more information unfolds.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Wow . So do we call Americans savages for the looting after Katrina?
What about during riots?

Its opportunistic people that do this . It happens everywhere .
Look at the looting of Iraq ......Did the brits and Americans looting there make us less credible?
No it was written off as "part of war" Has anyone even given Russia time to react to this ? I do believe they condemned anything like this and issues statements against it.
To me it seems like it would be hard to respect people that are shooting at you and trying to kill you . I dont think that its right . But giving the opportunity . Mob mentality usually prevails. I mean . Do you turn on your own guys ? Or reap the spoils of war??
How quick history is forgotten .
And whats that old saying .. All is fair in love and war? !!

[edit on 15-8-2008 by d11_m_na_c05]

top topics

join