It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama school documents

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 05:57 AM
link   
More papers that prove nothing. I'd love to believe it. But until we get some really credible evidence (such as old video) only then will i be bought.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Reading through this thread i can see that it is heated and quite controversial. I wish not to fan any flames by participating in the flagrant hostilities.

Without debating the integrity of the sources, my problem lies not so much with the accuracy of the accusations but with the fact that as a presedential candidate, little is known of Obama's background.

America is a country at war with Islamic terrorists so anyone curious as to such revelations has every right to be so. It's easy to label someone with a concern a "fearmongerer" but it has to be taken into context.

I've seen many similar claims made of Obamas past, the reason they keep springing up is because Obama hasn't addressed them formally and properly. Maybe because he's afraid it will only give credence to them, even so, unfortunately as a person in his position and the media as it is today, he has to act responsibly and address teh issues head on. Otherwise, it will only serve to perpetuate these claims, whether true or false.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by AndrewTB
More papers that prove nothing. I'd love to believe it. But until we get some really credible evidence (such as old video) only then will i be bought.

and through the darkness comes a shining ray of hope

Thank you for saying those things, ATB. Its good to see an anti-obama trooper such as yourself, conducting themselves in a common-sense like manner.

I only hope that people like you could change the mindsets that concoct unsubstantiated and ridiculous threads like found in this OP.

Star for you

[edit on 8/19/2008 by Andrew E. Wiggin]

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I am not a birther, but I found some news that may pertain to your case. I have no clue if there is any truth to this or not, I just wanted to let you know. A court case has been filed with the superior court. Apparently a whistle-blower from the Higher Education Services Corporation in Albany New York approached Dr Taiz. It seems that there is microfilm with Obama's financial aid info. And it states that he was a citizen of Indonesia, and got financial aid for foreign students. The entire case hinges on this microfilm. To protect the evidence, several people have supposedly copied it.

PDF of superior court case

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

Orly Taitz--I'm sorry but come on. Not one single case she has brought has been even close to credible. I'm not holding my breath.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by MsAphrodite
reply to post by elouina

Orly Taitz--I'm sorry but come on. Not one single case she has brought has been even close to credible. I'm not holding my breath.

Well, since I don't follow the birther stuff, I don't even know who this person is. You know me, I am just a proof junkie, which they claim to have. I wouldn't give this any credibility until proof is in hand for all to see though.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Barack Hussein Obama II was born at the Kapiolani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital at 7:24 PM on Aug. 4, 1961 in Honolulu, Hawaii. His father was Barack Hussein Obama (Kenyan citizen), and his mother was Stanley Ann Dunham (US citizen).

Obama’s mother moved to Indonesia in 1967, and Barack Obama attended the following two schools in the country from age 6-11 :

- Fransiskus Assisi School, elementary school, Jakarta, Indonesia (age 6-8)
- Besuki Public School, elementary school, Jakarta, Indonesia (age 8-11)

Obama and his mother return to Hawaii to live with her parents. Barack Obama lived in Hawaii from age 11 to age 18 . Barack Obama attended Punahou Prep school in Hawaii where he graduated high school

Obama moved to California in 1979 at age 18 to attend Occidental College after graduation from high school in Hawaii

Obama moved to New York City to attend Columbia University in 1981. He lived there until graduation in 1983 and for a period of time afterward. Obama eventually moved to Chicago where he landed a job as a community organizer. He worked for about four years before moving to Massachusetts to attend Harvard Law School

Barack Obama graduated from Columbia University with a BA in Political Science in 1983

Barack Obama entered Harvard Law School at age 27 and attended from 1988 to 1991. He graduated with a JD degree in 1991. While at Harvard, he served on the board of the Black Law Students Association, and was elected President of the Harvard Law Review in spring 1990

<< 1  2  3   >>

join