It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama school documents

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
It's not what he's lying about, it's the fact that he lies. Period.

If he lies about something as trivial as this, it really has to make you wonder what more important things he would lie about when president.

After 8 years of Bush, I don't really want another habitual liar as president.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADisbeliever
It's not what he's lying about, it's the fact that he lies. Period.

If he lies about something as trivial as this, it really has to make you wonder what more important things he would lie about when president.

After 8 years of Bush, I don't really want another habitual liar as president.

Politicians lie, that's what they do. If all people can find on Obama is that he lied about his name or that his step-dad put his religion down as Muslim, or that his birth certificate is suspect, then he's probably one of the cleaner bastards running for President over the last couple of years.

Sorry to bring up McCain in a thread discussing Obama but McCain had extramarital affairs while in Florida.

So if we're basing this solely on lying: Do I want a guy that lies about his name and religion or a guy that says he's not sleeping around when he's nailing someone else behind my back?

Decisions decisions.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
How is it a lie?

His father put Muslim. (if that document is even authentic..)

Barack didnt.

His father did.

Did you miss that part of the argument (its spread all over page 1)

His father put it.

How does his father putting it down on a document (that still has no credibility) make it true?

If you attended Church as a 9 year old because you were forced to (as many children are)

And when you're able to choose for yourself, and you choose "atheism"

does that mean you were a Christian?

You didnt choose your religion. Your parents did.

You obama-haters are sure digging deep. BUT we're used to that. Your magnum opus "Obama Nation" is a true testament as to how to make yourself look like an idiot.

If Obama considers himself a Christian - then saying "i was never a muslim" is not a lie.

Your basic lack of understanding of this very fundamental thing is simply breath taking.

I enjoy it though - because you don't realize that your ignorant zeal in opposition of Barack is only opening the eyes of those fence-runners who were, before posts like this, undecided.

You're just mustering support for Obama.

When people see what the anti-obama crowd has to offer (posts like this)
they run from it like a plague.

Please, by all means, keep it up

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
To the OP:
Thank you for posting these two links.
I had not seen the document itself, and I appreciate your including a MSM link acknowledging the documents existence. It gives me an opportunity to look at this information for myself and make my own decision as to whether or not I accept its authenticity and relevance. =)=)

~an
queen of the run-on sentence =)

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Whats wrong with having an Indonesian citizenship? Did Obama say he is only a US citizen?

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Maybe i'm missing something in all of this obama chaos..

But just for one second lets try to go back to the day Obama's step father filled out the school form. And observe from that perspective in our minds.

Okay, he fills out everything and gets to one question, 'what religion is your child'. Step father considers himself a muslim, so without thought documents young obama's religion as muslim.

Now it is posible that this was just jotted down on the form, so as to just fill the space. And maybe the step father did consider obama a muslim, but maybe obama never considered himself a muslim.

I mean you can go to the mosque a few times(or alternatively the church) and still not consider yourself a muslim. You can have family vouch for your faith when you were young, you might have rarely participated in some muslim activities. But this does not make you a muslim, specially if you feel you were never truely a muslim.

Maybe this 'school document' dosn't need to be taken so seriously. Just because you're step father wrote down that you're a muslim, and you have some family that is muslim dosn't mean you're muslim or that you consider yourself as such.

So if obama truely beleives he never was a muslim(despite having islamic family members and having his step father document him as a muslim) and knows in his heart he never had faith in allah.

Is he lying about his past?

How does anyone know what Obama considers himself to be(or been) religion-wise?

His official stance is Christian, just because his step father documented his faith when he was a child as muslim,

IS NOT ROCK SOLID PROOF THAT HE IS LYING ABOUT HIS PAST.

Please get this through the narrow entrance to your mind.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   
FlyersFan, are you the KillersFan?
I got only one more thing tho say to you: Every absurdity has a champion to defend it.

[edit on 17-8-2008 by vatoloko]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Andrew E. Wiggin
How is it a lie?

His father put Muslim. (if that document is even authentic..)

Barack didnt.

His father did.

Because he has said MULTIPLE TIMES (as an adult) that he NEVER was a Muslim.

This is a LIE.

It doesn't matter who put it, the fact is, he lied ABOUT IT.

Your basic lack of understanding of this very fundamental thing is simply breath taking.

You didnt choose your religion. Your parents did. If Obama considers himself a Christian - then saying "i was never a muslim" is not a lie.

It doesn't matter who chose it, he still WAS it. Which is what he lied about.

The issue is not that he lied about who chose it, but that he lied about he was it.

Guess what, I used to be a christian when I was young because of my parents, I'm an athiest now.

If I was asked "were you ever a christian" I would still answer "yes I was at one time".

Obama is a LIAR, plain and simple.

If you vote in another liar to be your leader, you get what comes to you.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Indonesian School Registration Papers

Barack Hussien Obama ... AKA Barry Soetoro

Citizenship listed .... Indonesian

Religion listed .... Muslim

The information is from from (alleged) official 'Obama' school documents

Just a little background information about 'The One' that the dems have picked as their messiah ... uh ... I mean party nominee to run for POTUS.

Just a guess ... but I betchya this chicago-mob-politician has more names and religions and citizenships then any other person who has ever run for POTUS. :shk:

The Washington Post confirms.

[edit on 8/15/2008 by FlyersFan]

maybe you could explain why mccain has a panama birth certificate
www.nytimes.com... f=slogin

don't throw stones in a glass house comes to mind...no person born out side of america can become the president

[edit on 17-8-2008 by jimmyx]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Inside Edition Watch and learn.

"His teachers believe it was listed that way as a matter of routine, because Obama's step-father was Muslim and Indonesian."

And because you don't seem to understand, let me explain. The word "Islam" written by his step-father on a piece of paper does NOT mean that Obama was ever a Muslim. And the word "Indonesia" written by his step-father on a piece of paper does NOT mean that Obama was ever a citizen of Indonesia.

It means that is step-father wrote that he was. You know as well as anyone that writing something doesn't make it a fact. Right? You understand that, right?

but the fact is that the documents are real .. not 'just a bunch of pixels' that someone put on the internet.

I was making a reference to his birth certificate and how, no matter what, you wouldn't believe it was genuine, but this piece of paper shows up on the Internet and (because it serves your smear agenda) you believe it with your whole heart at first sight.

Obama was never a Muslim and he is a natural-born citizen, eligible for US president.

You didn't answer what the problem would be if he was an Indonesian citizen.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ADisbeliever

So you are saying that our parents decide our religion for us?
Because im having a very hard time following your seriously flawed logic on this

Why is it that Barack Obama's father gets to decide the religion of his son.

Isnt that up to Barack Obama?

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   

So you are saying that our parents decide our religion for us?
Because im having a very hard time following your seriously flawed logic on this

Why is it that Barack Obama's father gets to decide the religion of his son.

Isnt that up to Barack Obama?

Just forget it. You keep going around in circles and dodging the points, it's apparent you know I'm right. I'm not going to bother wasting my time on you any longer.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   

If you're right then obviously you should be able the answer the question

The only way Barack Obama can be lying about being a muslim is if society says our parents choose our religion for us.

Are you saying our parents choose for us?

That it isnt our choice to make?

You seem to be unable to answer the most simple question in this thread, but tuck tail and run when it pops up?

Just answer the question - because there's a point behind it.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Andrew E. Wiggin

The question to Obama was not "are you a muslim?" it was "were you ever a muslim?" to which he replied "no."

It doesn't matter if he's not a Muslim anymore and when he chose his religion himself on his own accord, but he WAS a muslim at one point. He's a liar.

It doesn't get any simpler than that. If you can't understand something so simple, I'm not going to bother wasting my time on you any further.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   

if he doesnt consider himself a muslim, then it would not be a lie to have ever been a muslim.

If he parents decide for him on his religion - then yes, he's lying.

So are you saying that our parents get to choose our religion?

Its a simple basic, very elementary question

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   

if he doesnt consider himself a muslim, then it would not be a lie to have ever been a muslim.

If he parents decide for him on his religion - then yes, he's lying.

So are you saying that our parents get to choose our religion?

Its a simple basic, very elementary question

well, as he was a minor, yes his parent did choose his religion.

I don't consider myself a tax-payer, but the government still makes me pay taxes. Just as his parents made him go to mecca and worship mohammed (or whatever muslims do).

He was legally a muslim. It was muslim on his school papers. He went to a muslim school. He learned muslim things.

He was - gasp - a muslim.

Which he lied about.

End of debate.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   

he went to a muslim school???

I dont remember seeing that anywhere.

He went to a school that has muslims.

But so did I.

I'm still a Christian.

you're reaching for arguments that don't exist.

Please, by all means, and for the sake of an easier victory in November, please keep clinging to issues like this.

Because the more anti-obama people that join you

the faster Obama is going to zip on by you straight to the white house.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   

he went to a muslim school???

I dont remember seeing that anywhere.

He went to a school that has muslims.

But so did I.

I'm still a Christian.

By all means, keep picking bits and picces to debate out of my posts, while ignoring the rest.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
So then its safe to assume that your definition states that our parents DO choose our religion.

That matter is solved.

Now that we know you think our parents get to choose our religion, let me ask you:

1.) Prove to me that this document is legitimate.
2.) Prove to me that it was not concocted last week.
3.) Why is it not up to Barack Obama to choose HIS own religion?
4.) Why does the nation of Islam scare you so much?

These are all relative to the "document" in the OP.

If Obama is lying - certainly you can answer all 4.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Indonesian School Registration Papers

Barack Hussien Obama ... AKA Barry Soetoro

Citizenship listed .... Indonesian

Religion listed .... Muslim

The information is from from (alleged) official 'Obama' school documents

Just a little background information about 'The One' that the dems have picked as their messiah ... uh ... I mean party nominee to run for POTUS.

Just a guess ... but I betchya this chicago-mob-politician has more names and religions and citizenships then any other person who has ever run for POTUS. :shk:

The Washington Post confirms.

[edit on 8/15/2008 by FlyersFan]

This whole topic is to distract attention from his Marxist positions on many issues.
"From each according to his ability. To each according to his needs."

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join