It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama school documents

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 03:10 AM
link   
I would first like to state that I am anti-Obama.

When I first flew to the USA, a long time ago, coming from London, I was amused at the fact that in the questioner that was given to me, at JFK, my religions had to be stated. Since I had no religion, Atheist here, and there was no option for Other......., I listed myself as a Buddhist, even thou, at the time, I had no idea of what that religion was all about (I was only 16). I just looked for the most outrageous, to me, answer I could give, to such a stupid question, and filled it in as an half joke.

So, if I run for office I hope not to be accused of being a Buddhist, since now I know what they are all about and don't like them much.....
Please tell me I won't have to carry the burden of my youthful mistake forever. Give me Hope!!!!

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Of course he is a US citizen. When somebody is told by the NSA that he meats the requirements to become a Candidate, and all Candidates are subjected to the most rigorous checks known to man, such questions have no foundation (unless somebody thinks the NSA is mounting a conspiracy to elect Hussein).

It's all just propaganda, if a lie is told enough times people will start to believe in it. It is how elections are won and no side is innocent in this process.

In the end both our sides have to resort to propaganda, instead of the issues, because both candidates are so week, and because every time a politician opens his mouth in go the flies or out come the lies...

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   
You're saying that you wanna inform the people but,excuse me,all i see is hatred.If i'm right,if this is hatred,i think there is a "ranting" section in BTS where you can go and do your thing.

I'm wondering about the constant "messiah" calling...See,what makes me wonder is that,so far,i haven't heard a single Obama's supporter call him like that and yet all the haters do call him like that.
Personally i think that it's the haters who see him as the "messiah",not the supporters.

Thank you very much.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by drwizardphd
Obama never was muslim.

Yes he was. The documentation is clear.

The fact that he was muslim isn't the problem.
The fact that he lies about it is.

His father (who was a muslim) probably enrolled him

His step father enrolled him.

Obama was 6-10 at the time, he had no say whatsoever. He didn't lie, his mom or dad did.

He was muslim. He isn't now ... but he was. None of us have a say in what our parents raise us as ... but we have control over what we say as adults. Obama lied.

Obama has said repeatedly ...

many things.
Politicians repeatedly say many things. Many lies. Heck .. John Edwards repeatedly denied having an affair. Just because a politician repeatedly says something doesn't make it true.

Why, ...would anyone ever consider that a bad quality for the potential president to have?

Having been Muslim isn't a bad quality. The LIE is a bad quality.

Please, take your time and answer to the best of your ability.

Don't tell me how to post.

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
This is not an official document and the information on it is meaningless.

Actually it IS an official school document and the information IS meaningful. No matter how you wish it wasn't.

What is really meaningful is that Obama lied about his past.

What difference would that make? He's still a natural-born citizen of the USA.

Sure ... but a potential POTUS should definately reveal that he's a duel citizen ... or in Obama's case a tri-citizen (a citizen of Kenya as well). It makes a difference because of possible split loyalties.

Originally posted by southern_Guardian
We cannot control what family we were born to or how we were raised. The fact that Barack Obamas step father wrote this (if this is valid) does not prove anything at all.

Another person missing the point. NO KIDDING that we can't control the family we were born into or the way we were raised. DUH! But we can control what we say as adults. Obama has lied as an adult.

Why do you people get yourselves so caught up in such propaganda?

Why do you people get yourselves so caught up in Obama's rhetoric that you dismiss his lies?

Originally posted by NorthWolfe CND
It's all just propaganda,

Uh .. no. It's an official school document vs Obamas rhetoric. That's not propaganda. That's the truth of the matter. Truth .. something Obama doesn't know how to speak.

Originally posted by Oceanborn
all i see is hatred.

Obama's lie is very clear. Let your vision clear of the hope-ium and perhaps you will see more clearly his typical politician lies.

Personally i think that it's the haters who see him as the "messiah",not the supporters.

Ah Yes .. some of Obamas disciples are desperately trying to make that a new mantra ... but it doesn't fly.

FACT - The Obama/Soetoro school documents show that he was a muslim and that he was (is?) an Indonesian citizen. Obama, as an adult, lies and claims differently. So we have more lies from a politician running for POTUS. No surprise there.

Edited immediately to fix quote

[edit on 8/16/2008 by FlyersFan]

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   
You know what's funny? Hilarious, in fact? How quickly this "document" is accepted as "official" and FACT when it's just a bunch of pixels on a screen! I could have written this and uploaded it!

There's a contingent here on ATS that brings up time and time again that Obama's birth certificate isn't valid and they swear he is a Kenyan citizen (which is impossible as Kenya doesn't allow dual citizenship, as I have shown) WITHOUT ANY documentation, but when someone has an agenda, they accept this grouping of pixels WITHOUT QUESTION! Insisting this is an "official document"!

That's pretty funny when you think about it.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

First of all...."disciple"..?I'm not a person who spends his time on supporting/hating politicians blindly.Hell,i'm not spending much time at all at politicians.I give a small part of my time and my thoughts about politicians and that's it but offcourse you,instead of asking or at least taking some time to figure me out,just jumped up and started giving unbased definitions.

For your information,pseudo-witted comebacks don't prove that you're right or anything,they're just a waste of time for those who read em (including me,yes,i know that i'm wasting my time right now).

Making a new topic,sharing some info and discussing it is fine but when you're starting a thread with an allready solid-formed opinion and you're just trying to shove your thoughts into others minds (not that it'll work offcourse) it's just not beneficiall except,maybe,for you and the politicians you support (if you do that is).

A short Q for you btw: Do you know one (not two,not three) politician who hasn't lied at least once?

Allow me to say that at least this lie doesn't hurt anyone imho.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Uhh Corsi and Right wing Repubs didnt start this. Hillary Clinton started this.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   

You started the thread before I could because I was reading and confirming all of this information from many sources.
It's not just the Washington post, but ABC and the AP Wire service too.
The Dems here are also (as you have pointed out) trying to gloss over the fact that "BS" has also publicly stated that he has no aliases or has gone by another name.
I really don't care about his muslim heritage - you don't have much control over that when you are at that young age, but you still should not be ashamed and lie about it later on.
thanks for striking a nerve

[edit on 16-8-2008 by JustTheFacts]

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   

So because he was listed as muslim at an age where your not able/legally allowed to make up your own mind makes him a muslim?

I was christened C of E yet have never been to church or had any kind of a belief in God.

Now if you checked my primary school records my religion is shown as C of E, because guess what? I didn't fill it in.

Top story tonight, a father filled in his sons school application....

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by NorthWolfe CND

I am curious BH where can I find the info you just quoted about the NSA haveing checked out the canadates runing for Prez.I mean I would not question the NSA and that would put all the birthcert BS behind me and probably a lot of others.
I have never really known who a person applys to in order to run for Prez.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
OH NO A DOCUMENT SHOWING THAT A POLITICIAN LIED ABOUT HIS PAST?

And he lied about something so IMPORTANT to everyone, too.

Man, I guess I'm going to vote for McCain now thanks for opening my eyes!

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
The fact that he was muslim isn't the problem.

He was never raised a muslim and you are yet to provide any solid evidence to prove this. Now as for the "being muslim isnt a problem BS", ofcourse righties will have an issue with any politician being a muslim, you can cut out the "it isnt a problem" talk because you seem to bring this up all the damn time as if its some kind of disease.

The fact that he lies about it is.

And what exactly did he lie about? He says his christian, he says his never been raised muslim, there is no evience to indicate that he practiced islam when he was young, until you can prove such you have nothing.

His step father enrolled him.

Exactly, his step father, somebody not related to him, somebody that young barack Obama didnt dictate or control. You still have not provided any solid evidence as to whether Obama is a muslim or was ever raised one.

He was muslim. He isn't now ... but he was. None of us have a say in what our parents raise us as ... but we have control over what we say as adults. Obama lied.

what utter BS coming from your side Flyersfan. I recall not too long ago that you accused the man of outright being a muslim and when the evidence stacked against you Obama became a "closet muslim". Now your argument is that he "was" a muslim.

Politicians repeatedly say many things. Many lies. Heck .. John Edwards repeatedly denied having an affair. Just because a politician repeatedly says something doesn't make it true.

Please tell me where Obama lied and please provide solid evidence with that then Ill happily compare that with John McCain, his best buddy Bush and your shepherd Limbaugh.

Having been Muslim isn't a bad quality. The LIE is a bad quality.

Theres nothing wrong with being muslim yet you and many of your rightwing pals here seem to have problem with it. The very fact you bring out these fearmongering threads about him "being muslim" to only discredit the man may be proof enough. As for whether Obama lied, I am yet to see you provide any evidence.

Here let me help you out with you fearmonger campaign here.

Get Obamas mother or father to say Obama was raised muslim

Get some photos showing Obama at anytime praying in an islamic mosk
Get a photo of michelle wearing a berker
Get a video where Obama says he was raised a muslim

Once you have all those your set!

Actually it IS an official school document and the information IS meaningful. No matter how you wish it wasn't.

Actually no it doesnt prove anything. Obamas step father is not a blood relative, only spent 4years with Obama, not enough time for him to dictate Obamas entire life, and you are yet to show evidence as to whether Obama was muslim, ie. the list I gave you above.

Sure ... but a potential POTUS should definately reveal that he's a duel citizen ... or in Obama's case a tri-citizen (a citizen of Kenya as well). It makes a difference because of possible split loyalties.

Obamas not a dual citizen neither can he apply for dual citizenship. Your other shepard Corsi tried the same.
www.sodahead.com...

Another person missing the point. NO KIDDING that we can't control the family we were born into or the way we were raised. DUH! But we can control what we say as adults. Obama has lied as an adult.

Im not missing the point, first you accuse the man of being a muslim now you change your story and claim he "was" a muslim. You have not proved anything as to whether his muslim or was raised a muslim. As I said get some evidence where he was actually practicing islam, not what some temporar caregiver said. This "he said she said he wrote" isnt evidence.

Why do you people get yourselves so caught up in Obama's rhetoric that you dismiss his lies?

What lies, as far as I can see these little accusations coming from you fellas here have not been proven with any solid evidence. Whos spreading the lies? And im sorry McCain doesnt appear as well as Obama does, thats what old politics will do to you.

Uh .. no. It's an official school document vs Obamas rhetoric. That's not propaganda. That's the truth of the matter. Truth .. something Obama doesn't know how to speak.

All youv been doing is spreading propaganda flyersfan, you people seem to have a habit of being hypocrites. The fact of the matter is that and unrelated person with no real authority in Obamas life wrote down that he was muslim. Its not suffiecient evidence Im sorry. The man only spent 4years with Obama, from the age of 6-10years and doesnt speak for him. Also I am yet to see this guy actually say in person that Obama was raised muslim, people tend to have a habit of writing all kinds of things when its informal.

Obama's lie is very clear. Let your vision clear of the hope-ium and perhaps you will see more clearly his typical politician lies.

Whats lies? I am yet to see where Obama lied? You clearly lied about Obama being a muslim at this present time, you merely changed your accusation. Have the evidence to back up your little stories or stop lying.

Ah Yes .. some of Obamas disciples are desperately trying to make that a new mantra ... but it doesn't fly.

First off to label democratic/liberal voters for supporting a democratic candidate after 8years of Bush "disciples" is a pritty weak excuse, I faill to see any "messiah" complex here. Second of all anybody candidate compared to McCain will look good and get people excited. And third of all it is the anti-Obamanians who seem to bring up this "messiah" crap all the time, yet I am yet to see any of those kinds of voters on this forum.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Here this probably highlights the kinds of people who actually believe in the garbage you got going on around here.

You know I sorta understand why you continously post these lies online, I mean you just cant debate policies and honesty in favour of McCain, you only got the propaganda do go with

[edit on 16-8-2008 by southern_Guardian]

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
A inside edition story on this topic www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   

And what if he was Indonesian at the time? What difference would that make? He's still a natural-born citizen of the USA.

Presidents are not allowed by law to have citizenship with other nations. And for good reason.

Would you trust someone with a chinese citezenship to do what's best for the USA (the country he's running for president to lead) or what's best for China?

Will interests conflict, will he be a traitor?

If Obama is still a citizen of Indonesia, he cannot legally be PotUS. But no doubt he will find a way around it.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
this "document" is accepted as "official" and FACT when it's just a bunch of pixels on a screen!

Inside Edition Watch and learn.

Inside edition makes the supposition that he was listed as Indonesian and Islamic because 'everyone else was' ... but the fact is that the documents are real .. not 'just a bunch of pixels' that someone put on the internet.

That's pretty funny when you think about it.

He who laughs last ... and all that.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
So because he was listed as muslim at an age where your not able/legally allowed to make up your own mind makes him a muslim?

Yes. Of course.

He was a muslim, no matter if he chose it or not ... and he is now telling lies and rewriting his history. Typical politician.

He was never raised a muslim

He said he was never a muslim. The documents say otherwise.

you can cut out the "it isnt a problem" talk because you seem to bring this up all the damn time as if its some kind of disease.

No I don't. Liar.

You still have not provided any solid evidence as to whether Obama is a muslim or was ever raised one.

The proof is in the documentation. Close your eyes and ignore it if you wish. And apparently ... that's what you wish.

I recall not too long ago that you accused the man of outright being a muslim and when the evidence stacked against you Obama became a "closet muslim".

And where would that be .. exactly???

BTW .. if he was or is a muslim - it makes no difference ... either way he's still telling lies.

and your shepherd Limbaugh.

:shk: I hate Rush. I've said so many times.
Oh .. and you are OFF TOPIC.

Theres nothing wrong with being muslim yet you and many of your rightwing pals here seem to have problem with it.

OFF TOPIC and wrong. :shk:

he very fact you bring out these fearmongering threads about him "being muslim"

Poor deflection attempt.
Oh .. and exposing his lies isn't 'fearmongering'.

All youv been doing is spreading propaganda flyersfan, you people seem to have a habit of being hypocrites.

Poor deflection attempt.
OFF TOPIC.

You clearly lied about Obama being a muslim at this present time, you merely changed your accusation. Have the evidence to back up your little stories or stop lying.

Poor deflection attempt.
OFF TOPIC personal attack.

You .... you .... you .... you

ALL off topic personal attacks.
Go read the rules of the forum ... and get on topic.
The topic - Obama's school documents.

edited immediately to fix quote

[edit on 8/16/2008 by FlyersFan]

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADisbeliever

And what if he was Indonesian at the time? What difference would that make? He's still a natural-born citizen of the USA.

Presidents are not allowed by law to have citizenship with other nations. And for good reason.

Would you trust someone with a chinese citezenship to do what's best for the USA (the country he's running for president to lead) or what's best for China?

Will interests conflict, will he be a traitor?

If Obama is still a citizen of Indonesia, he cannot legally be PotUS. But no doubt he will find a way around it.

Get with the times

It's pretty much not an issue.

He was born in the United States, if he got citizenship else where later in life and the country doesn't have any limitations then America doesn't give a crap. Sorry. He's still a natural born citizen and he's still eligible for President. If it was still a big deal he wouldn't have even gotten this far.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by davion

If it was still a big deal he wouldn't have even gotten this far.

Sorry, but it is a big deal.

You're telling me you want someone who lies about their religion, lies about their name, and forges birth certificates (which I'm pretty sure is a felony) to be the leader of the most powerful nation in the world?

Hmm, no wonder we keep getting awesome presidents like Bush-Clinton-Bush.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADisbeliever

Originally posted by davion

If it was still a big deal he wouldn't have even gotten this far.

Sorry, but it is a big deal.

You're telling me you want someone who lies about their religion, lies about their name, and forges birth certificates (which I'm pretty sure is a felony) to be the leader of the most powerful nation in the world?

Hmm, no wonder we keep getting awesome presidents like Bush-Clinton-Bush.

It's not a big deal because I just proved that America doesn't care about dual citizenship, or multiple citizenships, which is what you were arguing wasn't it?

And oh nooooooo he lied about his name and religion?!

I could care less if he lied about those things, all I care about is where he stands on issues, and in most cases where he stands on issues I agree with.

Come back when you have a document that says he killed a man in cold blood and lied about it and then maybe I'll reconsider my view, but this crap is like grasping at straws.

"Twenty years ago Obama wore blue pants but now he wears black pants but says he never wore blue pants! Here's a picture! Do you really want a man that lies about his pants color to run our country?!"

Give me a break. Get some important material if you're going to demonize the guy for being a liar, something that wasn't out of his hands because he was just born or ten.

[edit on 16-8-2008 by davion]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join