It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what do you all think about the stuff gonig on?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 05:55 AM
link   
1.what do you all think about the war with russia and gorgia? was it planed or just a act of rage?

and

2.what do you think about the NWO? whoudl that be good or bad? beacuse everyone comes together under one government. no differnt conuntrys to wage war on. or anything like that.Just one big famliey, but then agin the government will be able to do whatever they whant.

Also the big question.

3. what do you think about religion? is it true? is there a supprme being behind everyhing. dose he watch us and protect us and do whats best? or is it just one big lie to make it easeyer for the government to control us?

i here so many diffrent opinions on theses subjects im just trying to find out what the truth is.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 06:47 AM
link   
I don't know about the war, the new world order is a bad thing, and so is religion

www.rense.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   
1. I dont know anything about georgia except that alot of murderers are from there. Check the AP for that one, an unusual amount of murders occur there.

2. Referance to one world order within families even siblings fight and lets not forget our own civil war. Its a great idea in theory but not in practice. People so far are not ready to organize themselves fora greater purpose until a situation arises where such a unification is beneficial to all parties involved.

3. with religion I believe its whatever makes a person happy. There will always be extremists in any social network. Be it myspace, religion, or political parties. All of these avenues including the music industry have a habit of raising individuals or philosophies to the point of deification. To blanket say their bad I fell is an injustice but it depends on your location. For example I am an american and accept the one true god since I am a christian. Our founding fathers escaped religious persecution to come here and freely practice as christians and set up a country so we can be united under the cross as it says in our constitution. ON every 1$ in USA it says "one nation one god". this is to help those who are not welcome here know there is no safe harbor for them without realizing the truth. McCain luckily will persevere in his epic struggle to help return us to our values as a country for freedom and the creation of a land where people can feel secure knowing the word.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Pockets

Here is the video of the link you gave.

George carlin on religion.

Awsome

Gerge carlin link

Also the cartoon from zeitgeist of george carlin

Cartoon

[edit on 15/8/08 by blupblup]

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   
There's always a lot of stuff going on. There's always a war somewhere, all it means is that there's billions of people on this planet doing all sorts of cray stuff.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Cool blupblup, He's funny guy, I just found this

www.youtube.com...

Hope that work's

No it never worked, tried to embed the video for those too lazy to click the link

[edit on 15-8-2008 by Pockets]

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Pockets

Yeah, that's from "life is worth losing"...very good.

That and the one with the religion sketch in it (You Are All Diseased) are both on google video.
Very funny.

Such a shame his heart went a couple 'o months ago

True comedy genius.

He prays to joe pesci cos he's a stand up guy, never let him down

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
George Carlin is very funny
i like what he was sayin about religion and stuff. that sucks he hade to go :/ im sure hes resting in peace. but anyways thanks for al lthe comments
o and heres what i think about my own questions lolz...

1.the ware was the most random thing i think. i havent heard any news saying they were about to go to war it just happened out of nowear. it might of just bin a act of aggresion.

2.NWO. it all depends what the governemnt will use it for. they could be doing this for the betetr of us all. uniting us into one major entity. no more war over land and resorces. all united. no war. or they could be using this too break us. and too control us. for there own greed and plessure. just to conquer the world. but i still do not have enuff info to base my desision on. still no clue...

3.I bealive there is a god or afterlife atleast. but i dont bealive in the way it is being used. used to start wars and control people.

if anyone else whants to say anything plz go ahead
i read all the comments.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxell
George Carlin is very funny
i like what he was sayin about religion and stuff. that sucks he hade to go :/ im sure hes resting in peace. but anyways thanks for al lthe comments
o and heres what i think about my own questions lolz...

1.the ware was the most random thing i think. i havent heard any news saying they were about to go to war it just happened out of nowear. it might of just bin a act of aggresion.

2.NWO. it all depends what the governemnt will use it for. they could be doing this for the betetr of us all. uniting us into one major entity. no more war over land and resorces. all united. no war. or they could be using this too break us. and too control us. for there own greed and plessure. just to conquer the world. but i still do not have enuff info to base my desision on. still no clue...

3.I bealive there is a god or afterlife atleast. but i dont bealive in the way it is being used. used to start wars and control people.

if anyone else whants to say anything plz go ahead
i read all the comments.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxell
1.what do you all think about the war with russia and gorgia? was it planed or just a act of rage?

and

2.what do you think about the NWO? whoudl that be good or bad? beacuse everyone comes together under one government. no differnt conuntrys to wage war on. or anything like that.Just one big famliey, but then agin the government will be able to do whatever they whant.

Also the big question.

3. what do you think about religion? is it true? is there a supprme being behind everyhing. dose he watch us and protect us and do whats best? or is it just one big lie to make it easeyer for the government to control us?

i here so many diffrent opinions on theses subjects im just trying to find out what the truth is.

1) I believe it's a conflict like many others regarding eastern europe nations/ex USSR countries. They are politically unstable and with conflicts which date centuries back. But of course, every war has its interests, so well just have to wait to see where it goes.

2) That's what they want you to believe: but it's not good at all. Worlwide societies are just getting worse and worse. In the end, they'll all be slaves. IF the Illuminati hadn't existed, it would be a good thing, star trek-like utopia. But we're very far from that possibility.

3)I believe that everything has a reason, and I'm pretty sure there's something bigger than ourselves out there. But, religion is so mixed up with politics, power, and other human vices that I don't know if any current religion is even close to be reliable.

top topics

join