It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Delusional vs. Reality

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by dracodie

NICE.
and I have to give u credit for the Pantera image. Very cool

lol sheepdogs.
classy indeed. well worth it

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrJelly
Is there anyone here that understand what I am about to talk about.

Human=animal. Simple as that. We need to eat, drink, sht, sleep, fck, and repeat.

you are avoiding your duties as an animal...plus blaming things on secret groups instead of admitting that you will NEVER know and most likely there is NOTHING THERE.

I am sure I have angered a lot of you, so let the games begin.
but my point is only to state that non of you will find any proof of anything. MUCH LIKE the religious people.

Some people only notice some of what they read or want to.

As a delusional person on disability, I do spend a fair amount of my time on the internet searching for other clues to reality and the possible answers to my recalled repressed memories of abductions death and surgeries. In a way, it's psychotherapy.

I am fairly sure that I won't find anything as close to what I've already been through. Or, that you or others may determine as beyond internet proof capability/credibility or probability.

I have read other possibilities through alleged conspiracies such as MKULTRA and other similar mind control games as enough to recall some of my sanity here rather than on the other mundane animal things you wrote about.

Since I've learned that many give me bad advice anyway, I'm going to use my own realistic approach here instead. That should mean no jumping to conclusions others make of the world around them either. Some of which is trial and error with my diet because my doctor is a puppet.

Relax, have a seat and enjoy the site for what it does or doesn't offer your reality. Maybe some alien lurking here will take a shine to you and give you what you need to believe while still doing the above? (Be careful what you wish for.)

I can't really understand why you concern yourself with the delusions of others when it's their reality. You can't save the world or the internet.(can you?) Thanks for caring though.

And yes, many here do need to get out more and get abducted to tell their stories here also. If only the aliens would let them take pictures of them. I guess they're camera shy or think they're not as pretty?

"IT NEVER HAPPENED" sounds like a typical brainwashing mind game.

[edit on 16-8-2008 by aleon1018]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   

FOSTERVS.
you are a true thinker. I agree with you (however, psychologists cant write prescriptions and psychiatrists go to med school) big difference.

In fact I dont make any assumptions. I agree there is huge chance of aliens existing..but having come to planet earth. I dont think so. I am not closed minded. I have to say what I think

UFO addiction does harm people. It harms the reality of the world. while I say do what you want (do ast tough will shall be the whole of the law), think about how much more you can get accomplished by doing something ELSE instead of focusing on aliens. But again, everything in moderation is alright.

I like you MrJelly, and agree with most of what you have to say. However, I really think you chose the wrong forum to post this in. "Aliens & UFO's" would have been a better choice for this discussion.

Personally I have a fascination with secret bases esp. Area 51 and others. I am a techno-freak, and the stories I continue to hear that the military is 10+ years ahead of what we assume is current technology fascinates the hell out of me. I would DEARLY love to see what it is they are working on.

However, when these discussions deteriorate into aliens in freezers, captured UFO's, battles with aliens in underground bases, that's when my BS meter goes off and I quickly lose interest.

[edit on 17-8-2008 by FosterVS]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by aleon1018

so you say this

I can't really understand why you concern yourself with the delusions of others when it's their reality.

LOL, I am laughing my testies off. IT IS NOT THEIR REALITY. it is their delusion.
why is this simple, logical, and fact based TRUTH so hard for people to realize.

Reality is ONE thing. Not what you make or believe or FEEL.
Really people, what is up with this crazy talk.

I simply wanted to see what people would reply and I am shocked at how many of you folks really think reality is subjective. It IS NOT. maybe your ExPERIENCE is subjective. but reality is objective.

one mans delusion is NOT THEIR REALITY. just coz they THINK its their reality doesnt make it their reality.

The delusion of others is THEIR DELUSION. not their reality.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by FosterVS

HEy bro, is that a picture of you? crazy

stories I continue to hear that the military is 10+ years ahead of what we assume is current technology fascinates the hell out of me. I would DEARLY love to see what it is they are working on.

Yes they are. They would never give the sheeple the latest tech because the masses would blow each other up or destroy the earth completely. Thank God for the illuminati who observe reality and give the masses what they want (which is an artificial womb so the masses can pull back into their fantasy world and no observe reality or take responsibility)

I dont know if you read my last posts, but I think it made sense.
I take it that you are a weapons-fan. How many years of service? and please for the record...tell the sheeple that you willingly CHOSE to go to war and pull the trigger. NO ONE FORCED You.
lol
long discussion from another forum.

have fun and enjoy life

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by aleon1018

"IT NEVER HAPPENED" sounds like a typical brainwashing mind game.

It never happened.
It never DID happen.

all the alien and other dimension stuff is a subjective experience. NOt reality.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   

I take it that you are a weapons-fan. How many years of service? and please for the record...tell the sheeple that you willingly CHOSE to go to war and pull the trigger. NO ONE FORCED You.

My avatar pic is of me, but a spoof. I have adjusted it to make it more apparent. Never been in the service.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by FosterVS

My avatar pic is of me, but a spoof. I have adjusted it to make it more apparent. Never been in the service.

take away the area 51 decal and you look like a cammo dude.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

Originally posted by FosterVS

take away the area 51 decal and you look like a cammo dude.

Exactly - that's the spoof. I just magically added the Area 51 decal today, courtesy of Paint Shop Pro. This was taken on Groom Lake Road, right beside the black mailbox, earlier this year.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Mr Jelly,

maybe your here to troll the boards to say what you really think to people here to validate your self in some way. maybe its because your frustrated with your work in not being able to express yourself honestly to your patients. I hope this experience of yours here will give you a little bit of ego satisfaction you require. I myself have an active imagination and like these boards for flights of fancy and a general departure from dealing with the closed minded on a day to day basis. I am also a student of religion including but not limited to Mayan and Hopi Hindu and find this forum fun and imaginative. However I am in frequent contact with aliens but they really have little or no sense of humor and are terrible spellers.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Area 51 is one of many DUMBs (deep underground military bases) connected by high speed underground trains. It is where the antichrist's army and monstrosities are being built for his soon to rise 4th Reich known as THE NEW WORLD ORDER. The final brutal empire seen by the prophet Daniel and John the Revelator.

All craft are of human origin... just New World Order vehicles. Their technology appears centuries ahead of that of the civilian population from whom they have suppressed it. As for what people are calling "aliens", think more like extradimensional beings or what some might call "The Fallen":
www.youtube.com...
(Read 2 Peter 2:4 and Jude 6 to see what they really dug up.)

If you just HAVE to believe in ETs, they have something special for you very soon:
www.youtube.com...
Fake Type III "aliens" just in time for 2012.
Billions will fall for it. Will you???

Google/youtube:
"Fermi Paradox"; "TR-3B"; "Operation Paper Clip"; "Haunebu"; "Nazi Bell"; "Vril Society", "Thule Society"; "Bohemian Grove"; "Cremation of Care"; "America:From Freedom to Fascism"; "The Lightbringers"; "Georgia Guidestones"; "Rise of the Fourth Reich", etc...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join