It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA World Wind Shows Strange Structures On The Moon!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 03:50 AM
link   
I was looking at the Moon with NASA World Wind, ver 1.4, and saw this strange looking structure at the following coordinates:

Long - 88.7W
Lat - 11S

Here it is...

The contrast has been turned up a little to highlight the area. Notice the shadow of the object and what looks like a triangular entrance toward its lower right. Strange for a natural formation, what? Also check out the area above and toward the right of the structure.

And here's another one at:

Long - 140.8E
Lat - 2.5S

Cheers!

[edit on 15-8-2008 by mikesingh]

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 04:14 AM
link   
I have no idea where this triangle entrance is.
I've always been bad with these type of photos.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 04:32 AM
link   
It looks like an entrance to something underground. Like maybe an underground tunnel system, or transport system or such.

The structure up and to the right of it seems to have a building shape to it. The geometric construction of it reminds me of military tent (something supported by a geometric structure underneath).

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightDweller
I have no idea where this triangle entrance is.
I've always been bad with these type of photos.

Check out the 'entrance' at the lower right of the structure. Needless to say, it may not be an entrance in the literal sense of the term! But the geometry of the structure is intriguing, more so as it is a stand-alone formation.

[edit on 15-8-2008 by mikesingh]

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 04:41 AM
link   
I agree with it looking unusual.

As for it being an entrance, I can see what sort of looks like a large entryway, for like a decon area or such. But, that might be my brain just assuming things.

There are too many possibilities. What I mean, is that there are too many possible structures on the Moon for it to be nearly impossible that one of them is not real. I don't know if that makes sense, but there are too many hard edges / doorways / geometric shapes on the moon.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Another piece of intriguing Moonscape...

Looks like an alien city if you look carefully! But, of course, it's most likely just a rock formation!

new topics

top topics

join