It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are slowly being prepared for the truth!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 03:40 AM
link   
I truly believe we along with other countries, are slowly being prepared for the truth.

Seems more and more, professionals are coming out with accounts. Does anyone else thing this is all part of a campaign to let the truth be known without causing mass panic?

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by AndrewTB
I truly believe we along with other countries, are slowly being prepared for the truth.

A bit too slowly for my taste. I'd like to learn the truth before I die of old age.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Well, Kenan, in the next few years you'll actually have your answers.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 04:21 AM
link   
I think that this process is being accelerated, but not by our government, instead by the visitors.

If this bigfoot body turns out to be real and all signs are good that it is, then I think that it is an event that has been orchestrated by the visitors as well.

We seem to be in the middle of a huge worldwide UFO wave at the moment, UFOs are even finding their way onto the mainstream news and now theres bigfoot and I also heard rumours that more Yeti fur has been found in the Himalayas. I think that we are been prepared for contact and that this has been going on since the 40's. The fact that this process has been put into a higher gear makes me think that the preparation is coming an end.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by AndrewTB

Yes ,absolutely . Mass panic is a genuine concern so disclosure is a process , not an overnight revelation .

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by AndrewTB

Hey nice avatar

....but this question has been asked and discussed many times on this board already.

Don't hold your breath. It's one thing for some folks to come forward with their stories, radar documentation, FOIA documents etc. It's quite another for it to really sink in to our collective mindset.

new topics

top topics

join