It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A request for enhancement of the "Bigfoot" photo's.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Could someone smarter and more resourcefull than me take the Georgia bigfoot photo's and clear them up and possibly enhance the details? I havent seen any work done on them so far on here and I'm limited to "brighten" tech. It's always nice to see exactly what you're being fed.

Any help would be much appreciated:

www.cryptomundo.com...

perhaps there are better sources of the original pics now?

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by tasteslikethunder

Better yet, why don't you just wait a few hours for the press conference....its sometime today.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 02:49 AM
link   
ya. don't hold alot of hope for whats shown there. hoping to get our "own scientists" on the job.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Thats not a bigfoot!!!

Thats my UNCLE!!!!

Hahah this isn't a one lined post but a four lined post wooooooooo ;-P
Please dont kill me moderator ;-P

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   
This is the best picture I've found and it looks bad for our bigfoot hunters

www.cnn.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Just seems to me that there is alot of fuss, and the "cops" are puting there heads on the line for this thing.. and what would we do if it was real proof??I dont think i would be nearly as interested as I am now..Man I wish I new when that press conference was??

bye the way Tom Biscardis web site says the press conference will ba at 12 but it does not say est/mtn ect.. but they are in california so maybe pacific time

[edit on 07/07/08 by bugs_n_recovery]

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   
The press conference is scheduled for 3pm Eastern/12pm Pacific time. I will try to watch the Fox News channel to see if they will cover it.

Posted from Fox News:

www.foxnews.com...

It was actually streamed on cnn.com. They gentlemen were actually calm and collected for it. Can't wait to see the test results of the autopsy.

Edited to add

[edit on 8/15/2008 by kidflash2008]

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 03:02 AM
link   
no one has the technology? come on people put these pics in your pipe and smoke them.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Here are some pictures and an article at AOL:

news.aol.com...

I also hear Mr Biscardi is charging a fee for people to take a look at the pictures. This hoax has gone on for too long and is now fraud. Someone is going to jail for this (racketeering), and it won't be me.

top topics

join