It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are crop circles crop circles?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
they are in crops becuse thats our food,and our live stocks food.There are there to effect the food source's,thats the only reason its always in a food type crop,for live stock or human.good or bad effect i do not know,but its becuse its food.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by devareous
they are in crops becuse thats our food,and our live stocks food.There are there to effect the food source's,thats the only reason its always in a food type crop,for live stock or human.good or bad effect i do not know,but its becuse its food.

So what you're saying is that these beings travel billions of light years to Earth to sabotage our food supply yet they leave crop circles as evidence of their actions? Like they poses that kind of technology but couldnt do it without being seen?

I dont buy it.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by devareous

Actually there have been circles found in many of those materials :

Ice circles

Dirt circles

And of course there is one of the earliest and best known circles, the Tully nest , found in reeds.

I've also seen it claimed that prior to 1980 over 60% of circles involved grass, scrub, or reeds.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mikeraphone

Originally posted by ParaFreaky
Well, I guess 'cause crop fields are easy to embed markings in; being that the stalks are thicker, easier to bend, and taller than like, grass, for example. Plus crop fields are large and easy to draw a great glyph in.

I really dont think the factor of ease should be applied to beings that can apparently travel millions of light years.

If you're telling me that they can build ships that travel that far yet choose to use crops because it is easier then say burning an image into cement or a field of grass then I just can't believe it.

Sorry I struggle to understand when people say this and try use this as a fact.

The fact is if we had enough time we could travel millions of light years.... they are just doing it faster than us. Just because they can travel faster why do people assume the rest of their technology progresses at the same rate. We are travelling faster today than the people on this earth did 100 years ago.... I'm sure 100 years ago they were thinking we should be able to burn images in cement..... given how "advanced" our technology in 2008 is compared to 1908..... so why can't we?

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Total Package

Originally posted by ParaFreaky
Well, I guess 'cause crop fields are easy to embed markings in; being that the stalks are thicker, easier to bend, and taller than like, grass, for example. Plus crop fields are large and easy to draw a great glyph in.

I really dont think the factor of ease should be applied to beings that can apparently travel millions of light years.

If you're telling me that they can build ships that travel that far yet choose to use crops because it is easier then say burning an image into cement or a field of grass then I just can't believe it.

Sorry I struggle to understand when people say this and try use this as a fact.

The fact is if we had enough time we could travel millions of light years.... they are just doing it faster than us. Just because they can travel faster why do people assume the rest of their technology progresses at the same rate. We are travelling faster today than the people on this earth did 100 years ago.... I'm sure 100 years ago they were thinking we should be able to burn images in cement..... given how "advanced" our technology in 2008 is compared to 1908..... so why can't we?

Actually, we could, using lasers, or heat sources. So we could already do that now, or at the very least paint or carve messages into cement. So it is only logical to think that UFOs, who have technology advanced to our own, could at least do the same.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   

I was driving through the hills the other day and theres heaps of rolling hills around here and I was wondering, why is there never any crop circles in normal grass, or rock, or cement, or ice, or anything other than crops?

Actually, if I have the info correctly, markings have appeared on the side of snow covered mountians and such. There have been rock formations. But none of those can be called crop cicles because they are not in crops.

There are several speculated reasons why many of the real crop circles would appear there.

1. The grounds are kept (someone will notice quickly).
2. There's a fair amount of privacy.
3. The growth is uniform and therefore a nice medum.

I could go on but that's reason enough.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
When crop circles first made their appearance in the UK, they were simply that - circles/discs of flattened corn. There was no detail, just a simple circle. Today, we see Mayan calenders and astronomical diagrams and all manner of fancy stuff. Is it that these galaxy hopping / time travelling superbeings have managed to improve their crop drawing techniques, or is there a more logical explanation?

WG3

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated

I was driving through the hills the other day and theres heaps of rolling hills around here and I was wondering, why is there never any crop circles in normal grass, or rock, or cement, or ice, or anything other than crops?

Actually, if I have the info correctly, markings have appeared on the side of snow covered mountians and such. There have been rock formations. But none of those can be called crop cicles because they are not in crops.

There are several speculated reasons why many of the real crop circles would appear there.

1. The grounds are kept (someone will notice quickly).
2. There's a fair amount of privacy.
3. The growth is uniform and therefore a nice medum.

I could go on but that's reason enough.

Do you have any links to photos or info regarding the markings on the side of mountains, snow covered or not?

As for your three reasons, to me they are more reason for hoaxes than Alien activity.

1. Someone will notice more quickly in the middle of Times Square or Central Park.

2. If you are spreading a message, how is privacy a good thing? I look at UFO messages as Alien marketing, and in that case, if the message is so important, wouldnt it be a case of the more people see it the better?

3. The growth is uniform in parks, and the surface is uniform in cement or other surfaces, that is hardly a reason. The only reason I can think of why crops is because they are easier to manipulate, by human hand.

Dont get me wrong, I believe in UFOs, Aliens, and used to believe in crop circles. But when this question Ive posed here occurred to me, every answer just seems to lead to hoax or human creation.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join