It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New World Orders Motive is for Good?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I think Boostah means that they're good in an "end justifies the means" kind of way. I too have thought about this a few times, only because I think you should analyze things from different angles.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 06:43 AM
link   
goodamn I hate it when i hit new thread instead of post reply and then what i wrote gets lost and is not still contained when i hiot the back button....lol

Anyways ill type it again, that is exactly what i mean. I mean if your going to question things you might as well question everything, so its something to consider but that does take real consideration, not just brushing it off because it dosnt match your knew ideology that your clinging to.

I wouldn't be surprised if that becomes a buzzword in the main stream and politicians now "the ends justify the means" im sure the cia and mi5 and mi6 keep an eye on forums like this. So hello secret services, I hope you also ask questions instead of blindly following orders.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Edited - i need to think things through more before posting again.

[edit on 16/8/08 by cosmicpixie]

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
This is a great post.

I think my post ILLUMINATI=extension of Nature
also touches upon this fact

its very nice to know that there are people who are willing to look at things from different angles. But I warn you, the conclusion you come to will FLIP your previous ideas.
you will find out that the illuminati are NOT THE BIG BAD WOLVES.

how come u guys didnt laugh or post comments in reply to my JOKES a few posts back.
wtf, now I AM GETTING EMOTIONAL
lol

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
To the OP the ends never justify the means, it's that simple as far as i'm concerned.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   
sorry, wrong place

[edit on 17/8/08 by cosmicpixie]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by King Seesar

To the OP the ends never justify the means, it's that simple as far as i'm concerned.

can anyone explain to me why this LITTLE Phrase is said so MANY tiMEs over and over again when it means NOTHING.

Its like saying "abracadabra" or "crap happens"

why do people think they can just say this and they have made a huge statement that has logical reasoning behind it.

what the F are the means?
hell, if I have to rob a bank to feed my family...I will do that so they dont starve

If I have to hurt someone so I dont get hurt..I will do that.

If I have to chip everyone one of you so I can control all of your movements and thoughts I willl go an.....OOOOPS, Nevermind.

good times

top topics

<< 1   >>

join