I do not know what drove you, or what drives other individuals to these types of activities - but the document you have presented is not based on the
premises you claim.
The theories expressed in the text might be exactly spot on, but as someone that has worked with computer graphis for over 10 years, I have to say it
- the origins of the text is not what you portray it to be.
1. None of the texture of the paper is visible through the letters in the text, as would not be the case had the text been typed using a
2. The font used on the images is with 100% certainty called "Trebuchet" and, it should be mentioned, has been included in every version of
Microsoft Windows since at least the late 90's. The size is approx. 18.
This means that if a user on a Windows system installs an image treatment software such as Adobe Photoshop, the Trebuchet font is available for use in
Example #2 of Trebuchet font, using the font option in ATS
3. The sharpness, or rather the lack of it, of the paper, including its edges, is not even close to matching that of the text. This would NOT be case
had the documents been scanned.
4. Anyone familiar with using text in computer graphics software will confirm that the text is produced using "anti-alias" technology; that is, its
edges has been smudged to prevent and reduce harsh edges.
5. The angles of the text area is not nearly close to matching the angles of the paper.
This also would very hardly be the case if using a typewriter - HOWEVER - it indeed
would be the case if inserting text to a scanned paper
using computer graphics software, and not taking the time to carefully alter a proper rotation angle of the text after having pasted it.
6. The colour, light, contrast and texture of the text is by far too uniform through the entire document - as would definetly not be the case would
they have been scanned with the text already on them.
I will mention I get as surprised every time I come upon something like this; and I fail to grasp the motivation behind such action. Mental illness
and/or the suggested continuous and gradual, for various reasons, governmental pollution of the ufology community with fraudelent material just
doesn't seem to do it all of the time.