It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]Is my Grandfather a time traveler or a joker?[HOAX]

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
if it is fake, which ill stick with that for now, the schematics are easy to understand if you listened to Art Bell alot and his physiciist guests he had on.
the outer field im guessing is a rotating electrical field, the iner 4 bubbles are magnetic material forming a partial toroid which are essential forms in time travel according to the guest.

Then im not sure on this system, but a gas is introduced and lasers create the circular motion, forming a gravity well, which alledgedly when you walk into, your walking into time , because time is essentialy gravity at a point on a line during spin. Spin i think perhaps makes time travel possible, but dont quote me on that one.

to control where in time you go, the gravity well is polarized with some kind of fequency stabalizer so that you dont get shot into the universe and dissolve or something?

im not a scientist, just an art bell fan.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Tegmondy

Has anyone compared the signature of "President Gregory" to the diagrams of the space machine? They look similiar- the a's are the same. Is the space diagram in your grandfather's handwriting? Is any of it in your grandfather's handwriting?

Very interesting--- would like to hear back from you your thoughts.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
wow its amazing 15 pages and not 1 answer so far about the 'Question the OP asked' just in case you didnt read that bit amongst all the HOAX words littered throughout the thread I'll repeat it , the OP asked if the science was viable and never once denied this may be a hoax, so c'mon all you science 'experts' you are all so quick to debunk the obvious but forgot that the actual clue to this is the science involved not the manual, the manual is in my opinion a red herring, focus on the science a bit more and let us all know if its viable?

Are people on here so blind that they have to repeat like a broken record what 20+ other people have already posted , we kinda guessed that the manual may be a hoax however there is something to see here far more subtle than you think, the question is ..the science in the manual is it baloney or is it actually possible...not 1 I repeat not ONE person has stood up and answered that point.

so many attempts to derail the thread though and that is all too common these days, I undertand its annoying when people hoax but what about the innocent people who really have had some proof blown out of the water by 'Internet experts' ( ie people sat at home on the computer who use wikipedia as a reference etc you get my drift.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mindsmog
wow its amazing 15 pages and not 1 answer so far about the 'Question the OP asked' just in case you didnt read that bit amongst all the HOAX words littered throughout the thread I'll repeat it , the OP asked if the science was viable and never once denied this may be a hoax, so c'mon all you science 'experts' you are all so quick to debunk the obvious but forgot that the actual clue to this is the science involved not the manual, the manual is in my opinion a red herring, focus on the science a bit more and let us all know if its viable?

Are people on here so blind that they have to repeat like a broken record what 20+ other people have already posted , we kinda guessed that the manual may be a hoax however there is something to see here far more subtle than you think, the question is ..the science in the manual is it baloney or is it actually possible...not 1 I repeat not ONE person has stood up and answered that point.

so many attempts to derail the thread though and that is all too common these days, I undertand its annoying when people hoax but what about the innocent people who really have had some proof blown out of the water by 'Internet experts' ( ie people sat at home on the computer who use wikipedia as a reference etc you get my drift.

The problem is NO ONE knows the science of time travel because we can't time travel.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Wow 16 pages and no on answered the science question? Either way, one argument as to t could very well have been created by his grandfather. People are saying(I'm looking at you BKNAPPLE) That the poor grasp of grammar and the bad cursive suggest a child. During the "Grandfather's" time, a lot of people left school before 5th grade to work ahome. My Fiance's great grandfather, who is younger than this guys supposed 90 year old grandfather only has a grasp of basic math and writing skills because he hadto quit school to help on the familyfarm. The grandfather in quesiton served in WW2 supposedly. Unlike now, you did not need a highschool diploma to join the army.

All of that being said, this is most definately a hoax, however, if the grandfather eisted it is quite possible that he simply did not have proper eduation from a time when you did not need one to get a decent job and provide for your family.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
HEY Tegmondy

Please tell us how old you are. This will make you more trustworthy and credible. We all believe you are a child/teenager. Please confirm.

~~~
~

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
No one is asking because no one cares. I think people are catching on to the fact that grandpa didnt exist. He was used as a ploy to garner sympathy and distance himself from the hoax label. ITs convenient. " I didnt hoax, grandpa did'

Judging by the poor grammar, spelling, arts and crafts, type-o's, I'd assume he tries these excuses in 6th grade and skimmed by with D's and C's

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mindsmog
wow its amazing 15 pages and not 1 answer so far about the 'Question the OP asked' just in case you didnt read that bit amongst all the HOAX words littered throughout the thread I'll repeat it , the OP asked if the science was viable and never once denied this may be a hoax,

So let me get this straight... a document that is most likely a hoax... how would the 'science' in a hoax document be worth looking at? If the OP wanted to ask a serious question...and get serious responses... a different approach would have been better.

But as it is the document hits you in the face and is bound to attract those that would scream hoax at the drop of a hat.

I stopped in because the topic looked interesting... but little point in participating after looking at the document

so c'mon all you science 'experts' you are all so quick to debunk the obvious but forgot that the actual clue to this is the science involved not the manual, the manual is in my opinion a red herring, focus on the science a bit more and let us all know if its viable?

Science 'experts' on ATS?
As botiemaster has said NO ONE in mainstream science has yet accomplished time travel... so the best you can hope for is a THEORY... and if you want answers on THEORY just join the discussion in the CERN threads

Are people on here so blind that they have to repeat like a broken record what 20+ other people have already posted , we kinda guessed that the manual may be a hoax however there is something to see here far more subtle than you think,

Well yes actually In the Moon and Mars anomaly thread there are hundreds of people that feel the need to say "Its nothing but rocks...your nuts" same with anything else... no matter the topic the "Deny Ignorance" screaming hordes pounce on everything and KNOW they are right and your ignorant so they have to deny you... yet refuse to look at any evidence presented

the question is ..the science in the manual is it baloney or is it actually possible...not 1 I repeat not ONE person has stood up and answered that point.

Well okay tell you what... YOU pull out the sections that show the science in that document and I will respond...

Show me the formulas...
Show me the description of the technology used...

I see a paper that looks like it was written for a grade school science project . Look at the title and start of this page...
img502.imageshack.us...

and 'cuddle fish' and 'suction bombs'???
Where is the SCIENCE in the paper you would like addressed?

I have Department of Defense documents on Time Travel but whats the point of presenting them here?

No I don't get your drift... how is the thread derailed? A hoax paper is being called a hoax... I see no 'science' in the paper that is worth my time responding to. Had the OP wanted answers on the THEORY of time travel without starting with a hoax paper he might have got better response

As it is this thread has over 40 flags and stars for WHAT? There is no substance... This is what I am seeing more and more of here at ATS... Flagged threads that have no content...

Then people like you demanding the 'experts' to give an opinion... like the 'experts' have nothing better to do than chase every thread like this...

I am no 'expert' but I have information... I have shared this info in many threads only to have those people who scream for proof totally ignore it...

Ever hear of Project Looking Glass? Do you know what that is about?

Do you know what "Phase Conjugation" means?

Hmmmm yet you want the 'experts' to answer about the science

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
If this is supposed to be from the future, then why is this crap printed on paper? You would think they'd have laminated the documents to protect them from moisture. Or even printed it on some kind of futuristic durable plastic sheets. So the OP wants everyone to believe that the future, with the technology to send a man back in time, would send that man... with a manual printed in good old fashioned paper? I smell a Troll... 9/11 was an inside job.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Right.

No one is going to take the time to discuss the science if the source of it is an obvious fake.

I don't know how you could expect someone to.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Finn1916
Wow 16 pages and no on answered the science question?

I repeat WHAT science question? I see no science in the paper... just a loose collection of theories with no order

Show me the science you would like an answer for

Either way, one argument as to t could very well have been created by his grandfather.

The 'document' is obviously burned around the edges deliberately... just take a match and a piece of paper and you will see.... and its very recently burned.

People are saying(I'm looking at you BKNAPPLE) That the poor grasp of grammar and the bad cursive suggest a child. During the "Grandfather's" time,

ARRGGG 'During the "Grandfather's" time' The Paper is supposed to be from THE FUTURE not the past... did you miss that part?

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

I have Department of Defense documents on Time Travel but whats the point of presenting them here?

I'm sorry, but are you serious? Or was there some underlying humour in saying that that's passed me by?

If you do have such things, a discussion on them would be excellent, though I can imagine posting scans or such could prove problematic...

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

zorg got the answer in before i could. good job zorg. no need to rebut finn anymore.... Can we get the HOAX label now? Its very much required

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by whitewave

Whitewave - did you google the name?

just curious - I apologize if you have - read through the thread again - couldn't find it

here's what I got:

www.google.com...

I actually think the first 2 items are interesting

a puzzle maybe - instead of a hoax

[edit on 8/16/2008 by Spiramirabilis]

[edit on 8/16/2008 by Spiramirabilis]

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Ok, I am arguing that the grandfather may have in fact existed as a regular person, not trying to say that he travelled through time. Based on that theory that the grandfather was real, and made a hoax doccument for his grandson to either enjoy, or wonder if it was real. I stated that during hisime, not the future, btr rather 80 years ago when he was in elementary school, the dropout rate was high due to children needing to work to help support their families. This is simply an explanation as to why the "Grandfather" (Notice i put grandfather in quotes as if to say there is still a very good chance that he does not or did not really exist.) would have poor writing skills and upon inspeciton it would appear that an uneducated younger person made the signiture. Reason being, he would most likely have been undereducated due to the stresses of hainv got work at young age 80 years ago.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by disgustedbyhumanity
reply to post by bknapple32

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.
I.

I could careless what you think. You sir, are obviously an immature child who has to resort to name calling. Everything I have said has been said by many others, so obviously we are getting something right. I'm filling up the thread with junk? Thats funny coming form the guy name calling.

[edit on 16-8-2008 by asala]

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Please lets keep the name calling out of this thread and keep to the topic at hand,

: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

Thanks,

Asala

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join