It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

look at this pic of the moon

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   
look like Nasa been doing all kinds of work up on the moon.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Yeah, it has a glassy look. What's with the bright blue and bright yellow in some areas? Someone mentioned lava fields? Fire?

There are quite a few oddities on the pic whether from camera oddities or hidden stuff?

Bottom middle of the second pic, looks like a piece of patchwork. Features seem to match to some degree, but the shade doesn't seem quite right. It's like it was semi-skillfully put into place. But it doesn't quite match overall.

I don't know, maybe the picture wasn't put back together quite accurately in some spots from the camera?

Does raise questions. I do see more patchwork type stuff. Camera errors? I don't know? Stuff being hidden isn't out of the question. Stuff has been hidden from us before.

Troy

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   
this is some of the ports of the pic that i was looking at and there are more

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I noticed those marks too. Have no idea what they are. Why would they make such odd patterns like that if they were trying to air brush something out?

[edit on 15-8-2008 by virraszto]

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   
another example of NASA cover ups with should confront these folks seriously.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Whats with that really bright one that is kind of blue in color? kind of looks like its a light source of some kind though probably just ice or something.

**edit spelling**
need to get hooked on phonics

[edit on 15-8-2008 by QBSneak000]

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 02:09 AM
link   
It almost looks like a vast hole, with orbs and other enomolies. I also notice large and massive plateues and tubular landscapes, some that seem unlikely to occur naturally. I see possible craft, one seems to float over a dark void, and I see what could be interpreted as lifeforms. I also see that not much escaped through the lines of the airbrushings.
Also I notice that, consistent with most images publically released, that the resolution is subpar for what should be reasonably expected from such an image-capturing device. How about some high resolution closeups rather than these Bob Ross equivelent of space/moon landscapes.

If a satelite can zoom in on a dime here on earth from it's orbit, and the sophistication of imaging devices used NASA for space imagery is top-notch, Why are there rarely any closeups. Even tha phoenix mars pics may look HD, but when you zoom in, it becomes pixelated far to prematurely to be considered even close to what should be viewable.

What do you see or see masked?

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 05:18 AM
link   
On the biggest picture, going three squares up and one right from the left. It looks like a mountain or hill with ice on it. Also if you look at the right square and the one above it those are some extremely poor air brushing skills. There are streaks. Above those also are streaks. This whole picture just looks fake. If you look at the so called "impact crater" by the big black blotches, you can probably see a circle with an inner circle in it, with what could be roads or some other objects.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 06:03 AM
link   
You lot want to have a look at www.thelivingmoon.com
thats got a few pcs on the moon and the blue orb is aquite an interesting feature, apparently its some sort of plasma generator or base...

www.thelivingmoon.com...

[edit on 15/8/08 by DataWraith]

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by nolany40

The lines may simply be from a digital zoom enhancement. Extra information added to the image while emulating an optical zoom?

Then again any number of image editors / converters could add a similar effect.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Wow I see wherever you see a blue orb that looks like ice water or something then its airbrushed out a bit and blurred but not completely,a big amount of blue on these pics...

Now I even spotted some yellow where its darkest,and some more interesting blue blobs,some of the anomalies resemble structures alot.

[edit on 8/15/2008 by mIke.]

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Amazing pics, Im able to magnify x 100 on them !...I believe the straight blurred marks are like a scan mark and not as some kind of cover up. Im gonna infra red it, see what it shows.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Owwerrr well weird,,when was that took?

I heard that the moon is getting smaller,is this true?

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Excellent photo.

Did anyone, apart from me, zoom into the northern area and see the perfect cones!! There appear to be hundreds of them.

Now if these were viewed from the surface, what would they look like??

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by IchooseFreewill
another example of NASA cover ups with should confront these folks seriously.

The size of the areas that are blurred could be better resolved by amateur telescopes, and many of them are on the visible side of the moon, so it couldn't be hiding anything. They're in strips probably because that's how clementine orbited: polar and recorded the moon in strips to be assembled later, poorly in this case. Sorry, but this couldn't be covering anything up that large without someone knowing about it. Furthermore, you can see a map from clementine data in much better detail and without these poorly assembled sections at this site:
www.nrl.navy.mil...
I don't know why people think they're seeing water under ice, it looks like the moon's maria to me.

[edit on 15-8-2008 by ngchunter]

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Wow! Thanks for posting this! If anyone has Photoshop try setting the brightness to +40 and playing with the contrast. It shows some strange anomolies all over the place! How come theres so many blue orbs!?

I was just wondering about the famous 'shard' image. Would there be anyway to locate this on any of the more detailed images of the moon that are about?

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Alienmindflare

dont think its getting smaller, moon moving further away from planet earth or planet earth is moving further away from the moon

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Not sure if this is a proper way to find things. I dropped the brightness and contrast to 0 and there are some very bright spots. Also there is a lot of blue in the images regardless of how you adjust it.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
definitely see some interesting hard shapes under the blur in photoshop.
interesting. thanks for posting.

[edit on 8/15/2008 by zooplancton]

[edit on 8/15/2008 by zooplancton]

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Here is one I find interesting. Could possibly be an artifact but interesting anyways.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join