It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIT makes thE "OC Weekly"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ThroatYogurt

ahahaha!! classic! I was reminded of the same video. I am not sure if it was the subtle head rolls craig implemented into his "waaa fest" or what, but it definately was good for a laugh.

Question, how many ppl *are* you suing Craig? Another question, how much $$ do you expect to be making off of taking ppl's arses to court bc they disagree with you or don't like you? just curious

edited to add: Ya know, honestly, you (Craig) claim that the author and ppl of his sorts are the problem with America. WRONG!! The problem with America is with ppl who expect everyone to agree with them and/or like them and go as far as to sue them to try and get them to conform. Get over it. It is a well known fact that less ppl agree w/ your version of events.. you can't sue everyone. Quit abusing the system please.

*giggles* at the last comment made by the poster below me. I wasn't going to call it out publicly but

[edit on 26-9-2008 by justamomma]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Craig,

Your tear jerking appeal on your Youtube video was hilarious. I laughed as hysterically as if I were watching a great episode of Family Guy. Nick Schou was right on with his assessment of CIT. If he thought he was mistaken, he wold have sought a retraction or maybe an updated interview with you and Aldo. (i didn't know he was a member here)

The bottom line is, you will not find any credible media outlet that will take you seriously. Because, in order to buy your story, you would have to concede to the following:

* They flew an aircraft over the Pentagon
* The aircraft traveled along a different heading entirely, on the opposite side of a visible landmark (viz. the Citgo station)
* The aircraft passed nowhere near the light poles in question
* The light poles were sabotaged anyway, in some completely different fashion than aircraft impact
* One light pole was staged to penetrate the windshield of a car, in traffic, again despite the actual aircraft not passing anywhere near overhead
* A large amount of explosives was detonated as the aircraft passed by
* The aircraft then flew away over the Pentagon, where it was allegedly sighted by at least one individual
* The explosion or whatever demolition carried out at the Pentagon left a hole far too small to have been caused by AA 77
* A readable flight data recorder (FDR) was planted (along with an insufficient amount of aircraft debris) that allegedly conflicts with both Their false story and the track of the actual aircraft

And, finally,

* The aircraft in question was deliberately painted so as to not even resemble an American Airlines jetliner.
(thank you Ryan Mackey)

Mod note: Please call members by their real name and don't alter it to something demeaning.

Civility & Decorum are Expected

[edit on 9/26/2008 by Hal9000]

[edit on 9/26/0808 by ThroatYogurt]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Please discuss the topic and not each other.

Any other off topic posts will be removed, and if it continues, this thread will be closed.

Stop the Madness

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join