It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Bush Revoke/Re-Write The 22nd Amendment, To Hold A 3rd Term In Office?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by doomsday2012

Well no thank you. I dont feel like getting killed today. This isnt the boston tea party. The tea party was a protest not a forceful ousting of the president of the united states. You are right about one thing. power in numbers, But not the way your thinking. Your vote and protest's in numbers is a much better tool. But we will need many To accomplish the change needed at this point. Mob mentality is not the answer and it never will be.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
GDub need not seek a constitutional amendment. There was a presidential directive in May of 2007, allowing him to suspend elections when the country is in a "state of emergency." He and Cheney will create that state of emergency. Where? Probably Iran or Eastern Europe.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
How to beat a Tyrant and his hynchmen? Read carefully and pass on though don't start the battle.....end it. Never elect a leader of which can be compromised via blackmail, assassination, etc. leaving the fish to scramble as a school without a leader.

1) Learn the concepts of the Revolution.
2) Be your own leader.
3) Trust no one since 'anyone' can be compromised.
4) Defend yourself. No one else will.
5) Live to see 'liberty and freedom' alive and well in our new found Republic.
6) Remember, truth is self-evident and always has been since truth itself was a gift of our Creator to be discovered via ones 'intellect'. Listen to your 'instinct's not the commands of others. If a leader speaks the TRUTH, you will know since Truth is Self-Evident if you 'listen' to your inner self.
Hope this helps fellow ATS'ers and your families.

Peace Brethren....after the Revolution though NOT in the grave!!

www.usavsus.info...

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
This link below is more informative than the prior post's.

www.newswithviews.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Bush simply does not have that kind of power. He can't do anything without the approval of the democratic controlled house and senate. If you honestly believe that everyone around him will stand by and let him control the country when he doesn't even have the legal ability to do so, then it's time for you to get off of the internet for a minute, take a deep breath, and possibly up your medication a little. What people accuse him of is simply not even possible and the true power of America, the house and senate, would not allow it.
Next up, the "North American Union"
. Although Bush senior was for it, it was Saviour Clinton who signed NAFTA - which some sheeple believe is the beginning of the so called North American Union. In reality, only Mexico wants this. The U.S. and Canada both have too much to lose and don't want a European Union type of government.
Thirdly - Bush did NOT "steal two elections". He did lose the popular vote in 2000, but won the electoral vote. In fact he is the fourth president to lose the popular vote. In 1824 John Q. Adams lost both the popular (by 38,000 votes) and electoral vote (lost 99-84) - but since Andrew Jackson did not have the required (at the time) 131 electoral votes, the decision went to the House - which voted in Adams. In 1876, Rutherford Hayes lost the popular vote by over 250,000 votes but won the electoral vote by 1 and became president. In 1888 Benjamin Harrison lost the popular vote by more than 90,000 votes but won the electoral vote 233 to Grover Cleveland's 168 and became president. So this is certainly not unprecedented.
As for the 2004 election, Bush beat Kerry in the popular vote 62,000,000 to 59,000,000 and the electoral vote 286 to 251. Somewhat close I guess, but still clearly winning.
And while I'm somewhat on a rant, why don't some of you 911 "truthers" make up your mind. Either you believe Bush is a bumbling fool or he is the evil genius mastermind of the 911 attacks - he can't be both stupid and genius.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by russ1969
reply to post by doomsday2012

Well no thank you. I dont feel like getting killed today. This isnt the boston tea party. The tea party was a protest not a forceful ousting of the president of the united states. You are right about one thing. power in numbers, But not the way your thinking. Your vote and protest's in numbers is a much better tool. But we will need many To accomplish the change needed at this point. Mob mentality is not the answer and it never will be.

Thank God, I was beginning to think I was the only sane person posting here. If more Americans would spend an hour a day for about two weeks just reading about how are Government works, learn the names of their states Represenatives and get a grasp of how legislation works how to find their candidates or represenatives voting record rather than choose him because he represents change, actually get registered to vote, get involved in the process, etc,. the more of that we did the more those elected would be apprehensive screwing with a voter base that actually knows how the process works. All they know now is the typical American voter doesnt know jack and is easily duped because we appear so damn apathetic.

We appear apathetic because WE ARE. We bitch and moan about how esoteric our News Media has become but that doesn't stop us from shutting off the TV encouraging their ratings to drop which affects their bottom line. Nope we just sit and watch more Hollywood Rehab Candidates rather than demand the Honesty of our Republican Candidates.

We Sweep in the Democrats and watch them give themselves another raise and all go on vacations before hammering out an energy bill when the country is in Crisis, and that one I blame the Democrats for. If they all are part of the Problem, no one says we can't vote every single incumbent out and start fresh while at the same time sending the strongest voters message in the history of these United States. One that goes, we have had enough and we are NOT going to take it anymore. That their Job isn't about going in a well off Attorney or Businessman and coming out a filthy rich statesman who has never done more than his constituents paid him for and a lot less than we deserved.

That, YES, we really WILL Boot every single one of your corrupt greedy, immoral, un-ethical dishonest asses out of office if WE don't come first! The next time you forget you work for US and not the special interests and the lobbyist's , you are putting all of your jobs in jeopardy, not just the bad ones but all of you is you piss us off this bad again.

But all this talk about America being everyones emotional tampon has only made us give up on ourselves so stop it.

Stop whining about Bush and just tolerate his last months in office and you will see who ever it is that gets in will most likely be better just by having a new puss to look at and some fresh material for the likes of leno and letterman. You would be surprised to find out that Obama won't turn us into another Muslim State and McCain won't be a damn thing like Bush merely because McCain's got his own ego, his own opinions and am certain he is more fond of his Ideas and Opinions over a Passing President no one wants to be anything like including John McCain. Is it any wonder why the leaders of this country would have to entertain such drastic measures to get Americans to stand as one by allowing some tragic event to get us to wake up to a common enemy when every single one of us thinks he or she knows more than the next truther, or Republican\, or Democrat, or Atheist, or Christian, or Jew, or Black or White?

Lets face it people, as divided as we are on a day to day basis it is a miracle we get anywhere at all much less America! As sad a state of affairs she is in I will still say I wouldn't want to be anywhere else and she is stilll worth a kind word or two every once in a friken while and while some of you whine and moan about things that are done as done, she is still worth dying for to me and at least,, Ill say it again AT LEAST worth paying better attention to with a wise and intelligently decided VOTE come this November

[edit on 15-8-2008 by XIDIXIDIX]

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
He wouldnt have to rewrite anything. All that would have to happen would be a terrorist attack or something that would affect the whole country and then he could declare Martial Law.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by tallcool1

The link below provides the truth behind Jackson. The international banker (Rothschild) had him removed from consideration. Rothschild and company (private consortium of banks) still runs the Federal Reserve today of which is a violation to the Constitution and still today since no 'foreign' power was and still IS permitted to control the money supply. Don't take my word for it; take theirs!!!

quotes.liberty-tree.ca...

www.hiddenmysteries.org...

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Bush does not want to run for a third term in office. He just wants to get out, he's done everything he's wanted to do, except 1 more thing...

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by XIDIXIDIX

"We Sweep in the Democrats and watch them give themselves another raise and all go on vacations before hammering out an energy bill when the country is in Crisis, and that one I blame the Democrats for."

Great point XIDIXIDIX though incomplete. Our Senate and House Reps. are also given free pension and healthcare for the rest of their lives for just serving one term in office. It was designed this way by the monetary gifted (international bankers) and well connected 'world' aristocracy to keep our Representatives (in the game) and their mouths SHUT or risk losing their FREE benefits post retirment. It's a scam committed on the American citizen. The word 'citizen' is another scam since one is no longer seen as a 'sovereign' entity in this country. Sovereignty was unknowingly given up when your parents unknowing signed your birth certificate. See prior link for more detail if you need to know for yourself. The truth is out there for those willing to look though most are content in being a slave to their masters of whom control the Federal Reserve (international bankers).

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I'm sure there are those wondering who I am though that is not important or necessary.
Both sides of my family have been in this country since the mid and late 1700's.
What I've said here today is the 'actual' truth of which seems to get harder to 'find' these days though is found in recorded, factual documents hidden in the 'archives'.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by oceanaut1

"We Sweep in the Democrats and watch them give themselves another raise and all go on vacations before hammering out an energy bill when the country is in Crisis, and that one I blame the Democrats for."

Great point XIDIXIDIX though incomplete. Our Senate and House Reps. are also given free pension and healthcare for the rest of their lives for just serving one term in office. It was designed this way by the monetary gifted (international bankers) and well connected 'world' aristocracy to keep our Representatives (in the game) and their mouths SHUT or risk losing their FREE benefits post retirment. It's a scam committed on the American citizen. The word 'citizen' is another scam since one is no longer seen as a 'sovereign' entity in this country. Sovereignty was unknowingly given up when your parents unknowing signed your birth certificate. See prior link for more detail if you need to know for yourself. The truth is out there for those willing to look though most are content in being a slave to their masters of whom control the Federal Reserve (international bankers).

Oh I suppose we could both go on and on till dawn and don't get me started but that isn't the point I was trying to make. I know their is much to dislike and I also know all that stuff about the federal reserve and the arron russonian conspiracy "stuff", Zeitgeist, the Illuminatti, the bilderbergs all that crap doesn't mean squat if we started voting adversarily if you get my meaning. Hell if half the Americans in this country refused to watch the Television News until they started giving us good quality News like the Washinton Post used to years ago, I'd say, inside a couple weeks they would be either near bankrupt or out of business but that kind of consumer activism works on the very rare occasion we have seen it.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by oceanaut1

If Jackson was "removed" from consideration in the 1824 presidential election (which seems at least possible since he did win the popular and electoral vote) how come in he became the 7th president for 2 consecutive terms from 1829 - 1837? Where were the Rothschilds for those 2 elections?
As a sidebar, Jackson pretty much was the originator of the current democratic party. His opponents referred to him as a "jackass" and eventually the jackass became the very appropriate symbol of the democratic party.
As for what you are referring to with the current Federal Reserve system, I totally agree. We need to do away with this and get back to the gold standard. The closer we get to the election, the more tempted I am to write in Ron Paul - even though I don't agree with everything he says.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   

The problem my freind is that a true patriot such as Ron Paul will never have a chance in getting elected until true campaign finance reform is enacted and both corrupt Republican and Democratic 'parties' are dissolved. Both parties are for purchase by the elite.

The people should have the right to elect a 'leader' of whom speaks the speech of self-evidence. The people have an innate ability given by our Creator to determine the truth for him/herself if 'heard'. The problem is we hear words such CHANGE and then discover....post election that not much 'changed' at all. Both parties are 'organizations' designed for purchase by the world's aristocracy.

People here on this board have been lied to and deceived for soooo long that they yearn to rediscover what 'American' means and meant.

We hold these truths to be 'self evident'. That was the framers of our Declaration of Independence, Constitution and the Bill of Rights point in the creation of this great country.

Oh how things have changed.
Is anyone, rich or poor happy?
My sister is one the wealthiest people in this country and they find it hard to find 'fulfullment'.

Makes one wonder eh?

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Bush is and has been set to takeover as dicktator
the laws r with him no need to change anymore
911 was false flag for oil greed
it will progress on

www.globalresearch.ca...

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Great Post Spartan!

Although unlikely, good ole "Dubya" COULD remain in office. Many people are saying he doesn't have the power to do this blah blah blah just read a little bit about continuity of govt'.

National Security and Homeland Security Presidential Directive--Do a search on this.

A war would be considered a "National Emergency".....Iran anyone?

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Good for you!
All we can do as 'responsible' citizens is to vote our 'conscience'.
To vote for any other reason is a violation to one's self and their fellow countrymen.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trustnoone1987
Great Post Spartan!

Although unlikely, good ole "Dubya" COULD remain in office. Many people are saying he doesn't have the power to do this blah blah blah just read a little bit about continuity of govt'.

National Security and Homeland Security Presidential Directive--Do a search on this.

A war would be considered a "National Emergency".....Iran anyone?

Trustnoone - Yes, you are correct, it is possible, however exceedingly unlikely, that Bush could stay in office blah blah blah.

On the Iran issue, the USA and Bush do not want to attack Iran. Even he is not that foolish. Our military is spread way too thin. I read on another conspiracy type site that the US has just denied Isreal's request for more military equipment and support that would "improve their ability to attack Iran's nuclear facilities". Not too sure of the accuracy of that report though.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   

That's a good question though I would have to say Jackson later became President the same way every president before and after him did. They made 'concessions'. All leaders make deals, compromises, with their fellow colleagues and by that time too many 'colleagues' were on 'the payroll' of these 'international bankers' in one way or another.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   

"On the Iran issue, the USA and Bush do not want to attack Iran. Even he is not that foolish. Our military is spread way too thin. I read on another conspiracy type site that the US has just denied Isreal's request for more military equipment and support that would "improve their ability to attack Iran's nuclear facilities". Not too sure of the accuracy of that report though. "

That is a great start since the Likud party of Israel along with their dual Isreali/American cohorts, spies, agents holding top positions within the DoD, DHS, NSA, CIA, FBI etc. will be found to have been the original proponents, planners (AIPAC and co.) of our invasion of Iraq, Afghanistan. They are also behind the conspirators behind the 9/11 coverup investigation of which never went anywhere. Anyone wonder why? Bush was tricked into a war he later had to defend. He was tricked by the 'evidence' of WMD of which was fabricated by these same foreign Israeli agents. The idea was for Israel to be defended by big brother US and to put in place an permanent US base to defend Israel at Amercan taxpayer and soldier expense. There is too much evidence to post on this topic of which I've posted much info on here on ATS. Foreign agents; these dual Israeli/American politicians are sworn to defend and protect Isreal first before any other country. Most are recruited from Isreali military and their 'enforcers', blackmailers and assassins are the infamous Mossad. Mention the word Mossad to a politician and they will get chills running down their spine assuming they've been in office a year or two.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join