It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazon Bans Book "Judaism Discovered."

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rambam42I don't get the feeling that Diogenes (the most convenient example) is unintelligent. The kind of rhetoric people like Hoffman sling around (and I have read excerpts of some of his works) is byzantine in its complexity, seeking plots and malfeasance by hook or by crook. It takes a great deal of intellect to handle all of that information. The problem appears to be that anti-Jewish statements and arguments are accepted with significantly less discernment than contrary arguments, no matter how complete or well-reasoned.

you have the temerity to talk about Hoffman being "byzantine" in his complexity, while completely covering up the labrynthine nature of the Talmud and Judaism and its satanic works. Hoffman's work is "byzantine" because he's uncovering the "byzantine" nature of the Talmud and Judaism, with all its subterfuge and witch craft to hide the meaning from prying eyes

there are no "contrary arguments, no matter how complete or well-reasoned." They are especially not "complete or well-reasoned." Hoffman goes through these ridiculous attempts quite well

In sum, stuff like Hoffman is peddling is an unfortunate fact of life and we deal with it the best we can. Make no mistake though, we do work to address it. It's just tough to argue logically with someone who uses two different yardsticks to judge proof, and and who won't believe you unless you validate his already-held beliefs. When confronted with proof, they usually retreat into name-calling or casting aspersions.

WHERE is the proof?

Torah teaches love for humanity, once you get through the rather barbarous accretions of the centuries.

now here, is a fine example of Talmudic black magic. Notice he uses "Torah," while being deliberately ambiguous about what he's actually referring to

Hoffman has shown that Rabbis actually mean the "Talmud" when they refer to the Torah. The Talmud itself also says that it should be trust more than the Old Testament. Being that Judaism is not at all derived from the Old Testament, by making the ludicrous claim that the Talmud was derived from an "Oral law" handed down by Moses to the pharisees, when no such thing is mentioned in the Old or New Testaments.

G-d commands us, Jews and Gentiles, care for one another.

see what I mean by their self-worshiping, self-righteous attitude? We're supposed to only know what the Talmud says by what THEY SAY it says, that's all. Their word is enough, no scholarly investigation is needed, just because they say it is it's true, that's all. The Rabbis are not to be questioned, only they can interpret and study the Talmud

remember that Maimonides refused to provide medical treatment to gentiles and affirmed that this was from the Talmud, that gentiles are not to be treated, and that they were ONLY to be treated, if gentile HOSTILITY was dangerous to Jews, so that Jews would protect themselves. But if Jewish supremacy is prevalent, and there's no danger, they cannot provide treatment to gentiles. This "clause" is what Rabbis use to actually lie about how gentiles are refused medical treatment

So, Diogenes, I believe you to be a good person, who wishes only justice and peace for all people.

if Talmudism and Jews actually believed in justice and peace for all people, they would have accepted Jesus Christ. This is what makes no sense, they claim to be standing for everything that Jesus stands for, and yet they hate him with a passion

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael
Hoffman works diligently finding connections between historical writings and events. His researches on untouched subjects have value. But his analysis and conclusions are lack objectivity.

how do they lack 'objectivity'? because you said so?

He was a student and heavily influenced by the thinking of James Shelby Downard, an arch-conspiracist, about whom critics wrote:

"Some conspiracy theorists question not “the facts” so much as reason itself. James Shelby Downard is one of those mad geniuses with a talent for making the most improbable, impossible, ludicrous and laughable speculations appear almost plausible. A self-described student of the “science of symbolism”, Downard peels away the rational veneer of history and exposes an abyss of logic-defying synchronicities."

this is really irrelevent. This is not at all an argument against Hoffman's "Judaism's Discovered" and all the material that he provides in it

Hoffman has picked up and moved this worldview forward. Nothing happens by chance, malevolent forces are at work shaping history and mankind. Anything and everything has some a symbolic logic, if you know how to look for it.

again not a refutation, just character assassination

Again a sadly paranoid interpretation of a world that is some kind of stage with an relentlessly unfolding Grand Guignol opera, and he is the literary critic finding the writer’s hidden meanings.

again not a refutation, just more distractions and character assassination

remember, the Talmud is the only religious book that has been seriously censored with watered down English translations and cover ups. There are specific versions made specifically for gentile consumption

The Steinsaltz Talmud was to be the most comprehensive and raw translation of the Talmud, it's English translation was discontinued

www.realjewnews.com...

I PROMISED TO TELL YOU how we were not allowed to study Christianity in our Bar Mitzvah class. The teacher, (I will never forget this scene as long as I live), Mrs Schecter, who was built like a bull dog, got up in front of the class and said: — “Now children. We have studied Buddhism, Hinduism, and Islam. But we are not going to study Christianity. You see children, Christianity was made up by a manic-depressant by the name of Saul of Tarsus who wanted to blame the crucifixion of a criminal named Jesus Christ on the Jewish people. And Saul of Tarsus you should know was a “self-hating” Jew. He hated being a Jew so much that he even changed his name to “Paul!” Now it happened dear children that 500 years after Jesus Christ was crucified, the Roman Catholic Church took the crazed writings of Saul of Tarsus and made a religion out of it. They called this religion, “Christianity.” Thus we are not going to bother studying this false and hate-mongering religion.” — I was very disappointed and said to myself, “How could so many people over 1700 years base their lives of virtuous conduct, (as I saw it), upon a man’s ‘crazed writings?’” When I got home I asked my father what he thought about Saul of Tarsus. My father answered, “Saul of Tarsus tried to convince Jews to become Christians. But we are born Jews and we should die as Jews.”

www.realjewnews.com...

THERE IS NO SUCH THING as separation of ’synagogue and state’ in America. The hypocrisy of the Judaics in America is again brought to the fore with the recent Talmudic Symposium held in New Jersey on July 17 2008.

The Symposium was hosted by the Institute of American and Talmudic Law. Some 200 Judaic & Gentile attorneys were present who listened “spellbound” to the guest speakers: New Jersey Supreme Court Justices Barry Albin and Stuart Rabner - both Judaics....

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
With so much claimed knowledge of sources, the genuflecting apologist stance, and lengths to which this guy goes on ...

... is he Hoffman's self-appointed PR manager, or could it be him?

(note: even this innocuous thread is part of a plot by a certain Satanically-inspired group)

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Diogenes7

wow your certainly very aggressive aren't you?

all I did was ask a question...

shame on your personal attacks, it discredits your intelligence...and that is a real shame, I might have considered what you had to put forward in this discussion, but I don't like being reeled in and spat out for absolutely no reason.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   

" Judaism IS anti-bible because it's anti-Jesus Christ. The Talmud takes precedence over the Torah, the Talmud is the holiest book in Judaism not the Torah "

For those who tend to lump people together due to media brainwashing, the Jews do not speak for all of Israel, anymore than any one american could represent the native americans.

In addition, there are the Canaanites who have infected the whole planet with their Will of Canaan, to lie cheat steal, never admit doing any wrong.

One cannot simply blame one group , for we are facing a multi-level deception.

The "Jews" may get credit for denying Christ, but I say, they were most likely Canaanites, who are liars, and deceivers, and were not above representing a group they were not part of, just to throw people off the track.

[edit on 30-11-2008 by toasted]

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael

With so much claimed knowledge of sources, the genuflecting apologist stance, and lengths to which this guy goes on ...

... is he Hoffman's self-appointed PR manager, or could it be him?

(note: even this innocuous thread is part of a plot by a certain Satanically-inspired group)

sources? Go ahead and check the uncensored English versions of the Steinsaltz Talmud and the Soncino edition, though the Steinsaltz Edition was only 1/3 completed due to rabbinic objection that it would give away too much.. But many of the abominable verses are still there in the Steinsaltz and Soncino editions, not to mention Rabbi Simeon ben Yohai, and the revered "sage" Moses Maimonides that Jews love so much

the lengths I go on are large because Judaism and the Talmud are the most satanic pieces of witchcraft ever to be devised, and to think that hundreds of thousands diligently follow and believe in this abominable rubbish, and the extent to which no one can talk about this nor will the rabbis and many Jews admit to it, nor will the ignorant common Jew folk, the am haaretz will care enough to investigate it and find out the truth

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz

wow your certainly very aggressive aren't you?

all I did was ask a question...

shame on your personal attacks, it discredits your intelligence...and that is a real shame, I might have considered what you had to put forward in this discussion, but I don't like being reeled in and spat out for absolutely no reason.

And I answered your ridiculous, deceptive question quite well

you asked a willfully deceptive question such as, "is it anti-semitic?" and "if it contains hate literature then it shouldn't be distributed"

these are completely nonsensical questions and idiotic statements... especially the "hate literature" accusation, why is it so hard for you Jews to just accept that the Talmud and Judaism is nothing but racist hate literature and psychotic self-worship?

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by toasted

For those who tend to lump people together due to media brainwashing, the Jews do not speak for all of Israel, anymore than any one american could represent the native americans.

HAHA! This isn't because of "media brainwashing," this is because of JEW BRAINWASHING!!!

Only the Orthodox Jews and the rabbis are the biggest Jew haters and totalitarian Jew fascists who herd all Jews together into umbrella organizations such as "American Jewish Committee" AIPAC, JINSA, "Republican" Jewish Coalition, "Democratic" Jewish Coalition, "World" Zionist Congress, "World" Jewish Congress, "Labour" Friends of Israel, "Conservative" Friends of Israel, "Liberal" Friends of Israel, "American" Jewish Congress, "Canadian" Jewish Congress, etc.. etc.. on and on into ad abursdem

just look at the sheer amount of neurotic and psychotic Jewish PR organizations that want nothing more but power and control on the goys, "OBEY GOYIM!" "OBEY GOYIM!" These are what these parasitic organizations really think and desire, "OBEY GOYIM!"

just look at the sheer number of these slimy groups in which all of them are part of the same Octopus

the Talmud is the holiest book of Judaism, Jews overwhelmingly choose the Talmud, and the Orthodox population is increasing in Israel, UK, and the US

Judaism would be nothing without the Talmud, the entire religion rests on it... which is why Judaism is not even a biblical religion, since its entire premise is that Moses handed down some secret "Oral Law" that only the pharisees know and only they can interpret it and direct it to everyone else

this "Oral Law" has no basis whatsoever in the Old or New Testaments, it's a complete fabrication, and Judaism's Babylonian Pagan traditions have no foundation in the Old Testament, in fact the Old Testament condemned such idolatry among the Israelites

In addition, there are the Canaanites who have infected the whole planet with their Will of Canaan, to lie cheat steal, never admit doing any wrong.

what??? The Cannanites aren't a religion, Judaism is a religion that continues to this day, and the principles of Judaism are nothing but lying, cheating and stealing to non-Jews

One cannot simply blame one group , for we are facing a multi-level deception.

what? The one group is the one religion of Orthodox Talmudic Judaism, this is the group...the literature is the problem, the "sages" are the problem, such as Maimonides, Schneerson, Chabad-Lubavitch, Simeon ben Yohai

all the revered "sages" that the vast majority of Jews worship as gods fulfill and condone the abominable teachings of the Talmud

The "Jews" may get credit for denying Christ, but I say, they were most likely Canaanites, who are liars, and deceivers, and were not above representing a group they were not part of, just to throw people off the track.

what??? The Talmud explicitly admits that the Jewish Sanhedrin Council killed Jesus and not the Romans, the Talmud says Jesus is in hell boiling in hot excrement

you're deliberately turning this into a racial problem, it is not, it's a religious problem, but even worse is that the religious attitudes "seep" into the "secular" Jewish population as well, thus you have people like Hitler who are deceived by this and claim it's a racial issue, which the Rabbis love quite well, so that they can herd all Jews in, and so they can PRAISE Hitler for the so called "holocaust," like how Schneerson did

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 02:52 AM
link   

" you're deliberately turning this into a racial problem "

Sorry, but I was not trying to do that at all.

I simply wanted to point out the deception of them saying they are one thing but are another.

I must thank you for this tid-bit ;

" The Talmud explicitly admits that the Jewish Sanhedrin Council "

I did not know that, but I must add, that Christ said to His accusers that " ye are of ye father the devil". Which is to say that they were kenites [ sons of satan ] and not of Abraham Isaac and Jacob. They were wolves in sheeps clothing. And it is a big deal to know the difference.

And here;

" HAHA! This isn't because of "media brainwashing," this is because of JEW BRAINWASHING!!! " They do control the media, so it fits.

I don't think we have much to disagree on. In fact all the things you point out, about their religion, were the major reasons for the split between the northern tribes and the southern tribes of which the tribe of judah was one of.

I think the only thing the jews have right are the holidays, and that's it. Lift the rug and the rest is not scriptural at all.

[edit on 20-12-2008 by toasted]

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   

I did not know that, but I must add, that Christ said to His accusers that " ye are of ye father the devil". Which is to say that they were kenites [ sons of satan ] and not of Abraham Isaac and Jacob. They were wolves in sheeps clothing. And it is a big deal to know the difference.

I don't think we have much to disagree on. In fact all the things you point out, about their religion, were the major reasons for the split between the northern tribes and the southern tribes of which the tribe of judah was one of.

I think the only thing the jews have right are the holidays, and that's it. Lift the rug and the rest is not scriptural at all.

When he says "father the devil" he doesn't mean it's a racial problem you fool, he means the Jews' SPIRITUAL FATHER is the devil, i.e. Talmud and the Pharisees

the tribe of Judah was the one that adopted the Talmud and the pharisaic religion of Judaism, that's WHY it's called "Judaism"

the holidays aren't scriptural either:

revisionistreview.blogspot.com...

Hannukah: A Nonsensical Talmudic Holiday

Hannukah is a typical rabbinic charade. It takes the Biblical story of the Maccabees and embroiders it with fantasy. After their victory in 165 B.C., the Jews retook control of the remains of the temple, but it had been defiled. They wanted to rekindle its eternal flame, but they found only one small flask of consecrated oil. According to the Talmud, that small supply, enough for only one day, miraculously lasted for eight, which gave the Jews time to prepare new oil. And which gave the world Hanukkah, meaning "dedication" or "consecration" in Hebrew. There is no oil that lasted eight days in the Biblical text. This story first appeared in the Talmud, which was concocted by rabbis who lived in Babylon after the destruction of the Temple. The nonsensical miracle of the oil hoax has led to the rabbinic custom of eating foods fried in oil for Hanukkah. In the United States, the most popular is latkes, (potato pancakes). The pagan/Babylonian root of Hannukah can be glimpsed in the fact that during Hannukah Talmudic children play a gambling game with a dreidel, a spinning top. Each side has a Hebrew letter. In most places, the letters spell "A Great Miracle Happened There." In San Francisco for several years a huge Hannukah menorah was displayed in Union Square while the square had no Christian Nativity scene. Traditionally in Judaism, Hannukah was a very minor observance. The contemporary emphasis on Hannukah was created as a rival to Christmas observances.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   

" When he says "father the devil" he doesn't mean it's a racial problem you fool, he means the Jews' SPIRITUAL FATHER is the devil, i.e. Talmud and the Pharisees "

lol...I did say that they were the sons of satan! You're saying it's spiritually, I'm saying it's both. Both physical and spiritual. Because eve's son cain was satans son. Satan knew that God was going to bring the Messiah through the bloodline of david, and if he could corrupt it with his blood, then the Messiah could not come through.

The worship of strange gods has not stopped. we now have singers, and actors and models to worship.

And thanks for the heads up on hannukah, I'm not that surprised anymore about the lies they manage to pass off and it goes on into the world through the professional liars club, the media.

Anyways, to the best of my knowledge, this is the correct calender for holidays and feasts of Our Lord.

the-thirdday.com...

[edit on 26-12-2008 by toasted]

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Since you seem to know so much, I'd like to know what the original name of the hebrew language was and when it was created. Do you know? I haven't been able to find that info.

I ask because hebrews did not exist as a people until the group crossed the river, then they picked up that name, and that was a reference to all of the tribes, not just the jews and all the tribes not just the jews used that language, reading-writing-speaking, not just the jews like today.

Just like "caucasians" did not exist until the dispersion where the tribes passed through the caucasus mountains, THEN they picked up the name. I don't know how many jews were among them, I'm thinking many of the jews hung around and squatted on now empty land, but I really don't know for sure.

FWIW, I support the jews, but the real ones like these;

www.menorah.org.za...

and not the ones you condemn.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Since you seem to know so much, I'd like to know what the original name of the hebrew language was and when it was created. Do you know? I haven't been able to find that info.

FWIW, I support the jews, but the real ones like these;

www.menorah.org.za...

and not the ones you condemn.

no I don't know the original name of the Hebrew language

and that website is silly, it's meaningless to call yourself a "religious Jew" if you reject the Talmud and accept the Bible, you might as well call yourself a Christian. The Bible is Christianity and the Talmud is Judaism, there's no "Judeo-Christian" tradition, you either pick one or the other. As the Bible says, one cannot serve two masters, either God or Mammon

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   

" and that website is silly, it's meaningless to call yourself a "religious Jew" if you reject the Talmud and accept the Bible, you might as well call yourself a Christian. "

Maybe they're just hanging onto a bit of tradition.

The Christians as a group don't have their act together either for that matter, the RCC is not scriptural, Also some Christians honor easter which is a pagan sex orgy fest.

So we are not without fault as well.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join