It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazon Bans Book "Judaism Discovered."

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by newyorkee
All religions have been hijacked and transformed into evil instruments of destruction. True religion is in ones heart. As a child we should be towards one another in faith. God is for all. Religion is for some.

Judaism and the Talmud has never been "hijacked" or "transformed" into evil instruments of destruction. It has always been and written to be an instrument for evil and destruction

and the fact that most of the world's ills are coming and have come from this group, is even more astonishing and mind numbing. Just look at everything that Jews have done:

1. killed Christ
  2. centuries of ritual murder
  3. were exiled due to their crimes
  4. funded Cromwell and his regicide to get Jews back to England
  5. seized "freemasonry"
  6. dominated the atlantic slave trade
  7. promoted the Civil War
  8. spearheaded the Federal Reserve with the likes of Paul Warburg
  9. funded Bolshevik Jewish massacre of Russia via Jacob Schiff and Trotsky
  10. did the Armenian Genocide via Emanuelle Carasso and the "Young Turk" Jews
  11. raped Germany at Versailles Conference
  12. funded both sides of the Napoleonic Wars via Rothschilds
  13. supported Hitler in order to promote "racial" purity and Jewish nationalism
  14. began displacing Palestinians with the Nazis and Rothschild money
  15. promoted WW2
  16. probably made up rubbish Holohoax
  17. used Holohoax to extort billions from Germany and Switzerland
  18. began Mossad false flag terrorist attacks against its neighbours and allies
  19. promoted 1991 Gulf War
  20. extorted hundreds of billions from the US to decimate Palestinians and its neighbours
  21. probably did 9/11
  22. promoted and planned Afghanistan, Iraq, and Iran wars
  23. dominate influential positions in the US such as Chertoff of Homeland Security, Federal Reserve, Dov Zakheim of the Pentagon, Neocons, Mukasey Attorney General, in order to cover up 9/11 among other things
  24. help bring about the Economic crash with the likes of Federal Reserve Jews Greenspan, Bernanke, Volcker, and 4/5 of the Board of Governors are Jews. Not to mention Goldman Sachs, AIG, Washington Mutual, Morgan Stanley being dominated by Jews. Just look at their positions in finance: www.realjewnews.com... And with the aid of Jew congress such as Barney Frank and Ackerman
  25. cover up all these crimes with Jew media such as Murdoch, Bronfman family, Samuel Newhouse, Summer "Redstone" a.k.a Rothstein, New York Times Sulzberger, and Jew owned AOL Time Warner, Washington Post, Disney, US News and world Report, Time Magazine, etc ad absurdem

no question about it, the Jewish resume is impressive indeed, and way out of proportion to their numbers. Just look at that list, they dominate at doing what the Talmud is best at advocating: stealing, cheating, killing, massacring, exploiting, lying, raping, manipulating, etc...

when will it end? 2000 years of unspeakable crimes and deception, and there doesn't seem to be any end to it, so bent on destroying humanity, will they eventually destroy themselves as well?

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Diogenes7

Damn those Jews for poisoning the well! If only someone would rise up, and send these people away and kill them! Diogenes7, are you up for the SUPER HAPPY FUN HITLER TIME EXTRAVAGANZA?!

Because the Jews have no reason to be upset.

Amirite?

[edit on 25-11-2008 by sadisticwoman]

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by sadisticwoman

Well, I'm a woman! Of course I am so proficient at sewing that I was able to do it myself.

Now I am off to the kitchen! Would you like a sandwich, love?

see what I mean? The response didn't contain any logical rebuttal to my argument. Just more emotional vacuousness, emotional fluff, "feel good" feelings achieved by ignoring Truth and Reality, and ignoring uncomfortable thoughts as much as possible, classic weapons of woman

Simon Peter said to them, "Let Mary leave us, for women are not worthy of life." Jesus said, "I myself shall lead her in order to make her male, so that he too may become a living spirit resembling you males. For every woman who will make herself male will enter the Kingdom of Heaven." Thomas: 114

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diogenes7

Well, I'm a woman! Of course I am so proficient at sewing that I was able to do it myself.

Now I am off to the kitchen! Would you like a sandwich, love?

see what I mean? The response didn't contain any logical rebuttal to my argument. Just more emotional vacuousness, emotional fluff, "feel good" feelings achieved by ignoring Truth and Reality, and ignoring uncomfortable thoughts as much as possible, classic weapons of woman

Simon Peter said to them, "Let Mary leave us, for women are not worthy of life."

Jesus said, "I myself shall lead her in order to make her male, so that he too may become a living spirit resembling you males. For every woman who will make herself male will enter the Kingdom of Heaven." Thomas: 114

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Listen, if you wanted me to become a man all you had to do was ask. When should I pencil in my gender change?

All trolling aside, mine and yours, Christians are just as guilty of crimes against humanity as Jews are. So are Muslims, and Pagans, and probably Hindus but I never really looked into that.

Not one major religion is without its bloodshed and discrimination. Acting like Judaism is gonna rape your grandmother is SILLY. It is very closed minded, and to be honest? It's a stupid way of thinking. Sure, a Jew here or there might hate Christians. But I know plenty of Muslims, Pagans, Atheists and so on who hate Christianity as much or more. And I know Christians who hate all of the above with such a passion that... well, you should know that passion, since you feel it for Jews.

Your opinion is just as valid as mine, I suppose, but it is still against what ATS stands for- denying ignorance. You take anything that tells you the Jews are out to buttrape your children as the divine word from God, and you never question. Talk about blissfully unaware!

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Damn those Jews for poisoning the well! If only someone would rise up, and send these people away and kill them! Diogenes7, are you up for the SUPER HAPPY FUN HITLER TIME EXTRAVAGANZA?!

Because the Jews have no reason to be upset.

Amirite?

your intellectual disability is really hilarious, you try to ape real intellectual thinking but you can't, it's just a childish aping.

Hitler extraveganza what the hell? The same Hitler that many Jews and Zionists supported for their own agenda? The same Hitler that Zionists collaborated with to achieve their colonisation and "racial" and nationalist goals?

and those websites are dumb as hell, just more "fling" you're throwing my way without doing any scholarly research

the "religious tolerance" website doesn't mention WHY they would be "persecuted" simply because their entire religion and Talmud advocates persecution and homicidal bigotry, you conveniently ignore this. That website also calls "ritual murder" a "blood libel." Jewish ritual murder is not a libel, it's entirely true and factual, historically and scripturally

what holocaust? We can't investigate the holohoax so we go to jail for it because it's bull#. All the historians and scientists go to jail because they do real research and end up saying "how the # did this happen it couldn't have" but what do Jews do? They imprison them because they wouldn't be able to do their Israeli and Jew crimes without it, not to mention extort billions from Germany

and here's a little treat for your holocaust: www.haaretz.com...

On the subject of the Holocaust, the Rebbe wrote as follows: "It is clear that 'no evil descends from Above,' and buried within torment and suffering is a core of exalted spiritual good. Not all human beings are able to perceive it, but it is very much there. So it is not impossible for the physical destruction of the Holocaust to be spiritually beneficial. On the contrary, it is quite possible that physical affliction is good for the spirit" ("Mada Ve'emuna," Machon Lubavitch, 1980, Kfar Chabad). Schneerson goes on to compare God to a surgeon who amputates a patient's limb in order to save his life. The limb "is incurably diseased ... The Holy One Blessed Be He, like the professor-surgeon...seeks the good of Israel, and indeed, all He does is done for the good.... In the spiritual sense, no harm was done, because the everlasting spirit of the Jewish people was not destroyed."

The Rebbe's stance, therefore, is clear: The Holocaust was a good thing because it lopped off a disease-ravaged limb of the Jewish people - in other words, the millions who perished in the Holocaust - in order to cleanse the Jewish people of its sins.

you just end up doing what usually most women end up doing with these things: regurgitate censored pop-history material, probably without even reading it all, the ones that are most accepted by the prevailing zeitgeist and "herd" and use it while ignoring everything else related to it and everything else related to this particular group

just the typical shallow minded, "herd behaviour" that you see with most women with the prevailing ethos and zeitgeist, Truth doesn't matter to a woman, just getting emotional satisfaction, social harmony and getting along while ignoring everything else important is paramount

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   

YHBT. Now go troll on 4chan and love some mudkipz or something. Seriously, your kind are totally out of style, really you're like last week! Catch up on current trolling techniques or something.

You're right, you know. All Jews are evil. I actually seriously hate them all.
I wish they'd just go away. Jews did WTC and all that. Evil bastards poisoning my well.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Listen, if you wanted me to become a man all you had to do was ask. When should I pencil in my gender change?

it's metaphorical, it means to change mentally from a mental woman to a mental man

All trolling aside, mine and yours, Christians are just as guilty of crimes against humanity as Jews are. So are Muslims, and Pagans, and probably Hindus but I never really looked into that.

I didn't do any trolling on this thread, you did nothing but trolling

Christians have not done or even come close to the sheer amount and severity and variety of crimes that Jews have done to the rest of the world. The Jewish resume is everywhere, affecting everything. The Jewish resume involves doing wars and getting others to fight wars for you, the Jewish resume involves communism and Bolshevism

the proportions of Christiand and Jews is also a gigantic problem. Jewish crimes are way out of proportion to their numbers when compared to Christian crimes and Christian populations, it just doesn't add up

second, the Bible nor the Koran don't even come close to what the Talmud advocates and believes in. That's another crucial difference, the religion of Judaism itself is homocidal bigotry, self-worship, racism, etc...

third, there's a double standard with Judaism. you can expose Muslim and Christian crimes all you want, but never for Judaism and Jewish crimes. There's an exception to the rule, Judaism and Jews cannot be criticized, it is forbidden, it is "hateful" to do so, while criticizing Muslims and Christians is "just." The double standard is just too obvious

But I know plenty of Muslims, Pagans, Atheists and so on who hate Christianity as much or more. And I know Christians who hate all of the above with such a passion that... well, you should know that passion, since you feel it for Jews.

Muslims aren't supposed to hate Christians, Islam accepts Jesus as a prophet. But the difference is that Judaism and the Talmud, written itself by the "holy rabbis," condones hate and genocide against Muslims, Christians, and every other non-Jew, you KEEP IGNORING THIS CRITICAL FACT, and you aren't allowed to say that it advocates that either

Your opinion is just as valid as mine, I suppose

here's another example of woman-like contradiction and illogical, emotional "feel good" shibbeloth, how can two completely opposing views be just as valid?

but it is still against what ATS stands for- denying ignorance. You take anything that tells you the Jews are out to buttrape your children as the divine word from God, and you never question. Talk about blissfully unaware!

no, you're really aren't getting it, nor do you want to get it. I don't take "anything" that tells me that, I take it from the horse's mouth, the rabbis, the Talmud, the books, the Jewish Encyclopedia. This isn't just from "anywhere" it's directly from the horse's mouth. The Rabbis and Jews consider the Talmud to be the divine word of the divine rabbis! Rabbis defeat God in an argument in the Talmud

so it's impossible to question the very things that the Talmud and the Rabbis and the religion itself condone, that's what they condone, it's written right there, there's no "questioning" about its meaning, it's right there

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by sadisticwoman

you must be insane.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by eventHorizon

Nope.

Just a Discordian.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   

YHBT. Now go troll on 4chan and love some mudkipz or something. Seriously, your kind are totally out of style, really you're like last week! Catch up on current trolling techniques or something.

You're right, you know. All Jews are evil. I actually seriously hate them all.
I wish they'd just go away. Jews did WTC and all that. Evil bastards poisoning my well.

Jews did do 9/11, the links are too damning to ignore

whatreallyhappened.com...

and the endless Jew and Israeli spying on the U.S. doesn't end, combined with the Jew control of the likes of Michael Chertoff, Dov Zakheim, Attorney General Mukasey, Neocon Pentagon advisors, and that wacky Jew PNAC report calling for a "new Pearl Harbor" in order to bring about "the War on Terror"

And the rest of this post is really crap, just empty emotional rubbish, the way women talk to each other about the dumbest things. Just catch a glimpse of women talking to each other for a few seconds, what is it? Nothing at all, puffs of air. Certainly not what "Above Top Secret" would be talking about.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Actually, most of Anonymous is male. Try again.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Open forum moderators may welcome controversy, but this thread is just getting filled up with anti-Semitic ranting shouting down attempts at rebuttal.

There’s one place the Jews haven't managed to take over and control - Conspiracy sites.

There are a few hundred driven paranoid Jew-bashers out there, with seemingly endless amounts of time on their hand, cherry-picking through news reports, religious literature, flaky interpretations of history, to find connections proving what feeds their comforting delusion - that everything bad that ever happened, is happening, and will happen, is part of some ongoing plot by the Jews to introduce discord and suffering into an otherwise fair-minded and idyllic Christian dominated world.

Rational arguments to the contrary are dismissed by quotes of lunatic rabbis, whacko pseudo-scholars, other paranoid schizophrenics with typing skills.

I’m male, Jewish, and disgusted by the crap I read while looking for intelligent discussions online.

Mike F

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Beelzebubba

Hoffman is brilliant.

I only read part of this book " Secret Societies and Psychological Warfare "

That book is outstanding, and I can only speculate, that he must have hit a nerve with this recent release.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Actually no, Hoffman hasn't hit a nerve. There are, unfortunately, hordes of people out there who have misread or misinterpreted what Judaism is or what it teaches. Hoffman is just one more. Believe me, we're used to it.

However, being "used to it" is no excuse to let blatant falsehood pass. I have to admit, it's discouraging because no matter how often these claims are debunked, Jews still have to defend themselves against them again and again. But we'll do it, if only to avoid the possibility of very bad things happening again down the road.

I can see the other side, however. A person, reasonably intelligent but ignorant of Judaism, reads or hears someone who is ostensibly objective telling them this religious group, stereotyped as secretive, is teaching or plotting terrible things. And based on the evidence they're provided, they come to their conclusion. Wrong as it may be, and in this case it certainly is.

I don't get the feeling that Diogenes (the most convenient example) is unintelligent. The kind of rhetoric people like Hoffman sling around (and I have read excerpts of some of his works) is byzantine in its complexity, seeking plots and malfeasance by hook or by crook. It takes a great deal of intellect to handle all of that information. The problem appears to be that anti-Jewish statements and arguments are accepted with significantly less discernment than contrary arguments, no matter how complete or well-reasoned.

In sum, stuff like Hoffman is peddling is an unfortunate fact of life and we deal with it the best we can. Make no mistake though, we do work to address it. It's just tough to argue logically with someone who uses two different yardsticks to judge proof, and and who won't believe you unless you validate his already-held beliefs. When confronted with proof, they usually retreat into name-calling or casting aspersions.

Torah teaches love for humanity, once you get through the rather barbarous accretions of the centuries. G-d commands us, Jews and Gentiles, care for one another. So, Diogenes, I believe you to be a good person, who wishes only justice and peace for all people. For that reason, I am genuinely mystified as to why you will give one person all of your attention and credulity, but not another. Even if you disagree with his agenda based on misinformation, you could at least give his argument a fair hearing and a degree of consideration. It's not a challenge; it's an invitation. I hope you'll take me, and the rest of the Jewish community, up on it.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Hoffman works diligently finding connections between historical writings and events. His researches on untouched subjects have value. But his analysis and conclusions are lack objectivity.

He was a student and heavily influenced by the thinking of James Shelby Downard, an arch-conspiracist, about whom critics wrote:

"Some conspiracy theorists question not “the facts” so much as reason itself. James Shelby Downard is one of those mad geniuses with a talent for making the most improbable, impossible, ludicrous and laughable speculations appear almost plausible. A self-described student of the “science of symbolism”, Downard peels away the rational veneer of history and exposes an abyss of logic-defying synchronicities."

Among many other bizarre notions, Downard speculated the Freemasons were responsible for the killing of JFK.

Hoffman has picked up and moved this worldview forward. Nothing happens by chance, malevolent forces are at work shaping history and mankind. Anything and everything has some a symbolic logic, if you know how to look for it.

Again a sadly paranoid interpretation of a world that is some kind of stage with an relentlessly unfolding Grand Guignol opera, and he is the literary critic finding the writer’s hidden meanings.

Mike F

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Actually, most of Anonymous is male. Try again.

what???

you just confirmed what I said. I clearly said that most women would not be talking about things that "Above Top Secret" talks about, and then you said most of Anonymous is male, which confirms my viewpoint

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael
Open forum moderators may welcome controversy, but this thread is just getting filled up with anti-Semitic ranting shouting down attempts at rebuttal.

which attempts at rebuttal?

Jews just can't admit that there's a strong, pervasive culture of hating gentiles, and Christians and non-Jews in their religious, and secular sphere. That their psychotic and psychopathic Talmud has survived for all these years, and its attitudes has crept into the Jewish secular culture

There’s one place the Jews haven't managed to take over and control - Conspiracy sites.

and thank God for that, though even that's debatable since Jew PR lackeys are now trying to find a way to "ban" "internet hate speech" as well with the likes of ADL, and the rest of the parasitic Jew PR lackeys

There are a few hundred driven paranoid Jew-bashers out there, with seemingly endless amounts of time on their hand, cherry-picking through news reports, religious literature, flaky interpretations of history, to find connections proving what feeds their comforting delusion - that everything bad that ever happened, is happening, and will happen, is part of some ongoing plot by the Jews to introduce discord and suffering into an otherwise fair-minded and idyllic Christian dominated world.

there's a certain number of powerful Jews out there in the world, who are completely paranoid and psychopathic about everyone else, and who have a powerful and insatiable appetite to acquire all the power and wealth in the world, and will stop at nothing to wage wars, cause financial chaos, murder Christian boys and let their blood drip, promote racial miscegenation especially for Whites, lie about black crime, and generally conspire to ruin every good thing in the world through lies and Jew media and hollywood, while advocating the most racist, and chauvinistic policies for their own country, while demanding that Jews have the right to live everywhere in the world.

These paranoid and powerful Jews easily acquire influential positions through nepotism and rabbinic supremacy, with the likes of Chabad Lubavitch dominating the White House and the U.S.

cherry picking? Oh yes, Hoffman's 1000 page masterpiece is cherry picking...

flaky interpretations of history? No it's just the real interpretation that you don't happen to agree with because it sets Jews down in a bad light, anything that criticizes Jews is "flaky interpretations," Jews are perfect holy creatures that cannot be criticized and are destined to rule over the goyim

yes there are Jews who are trying to destroy Christianity, that's as obvious as the sky being blue. Everywhere you go Jews by the likes of ADL and B'nai Brith, and a host of other ugly Jews, including powerful Orthodox Rabbis have successfully been able to get rid of the Christian culture of the U.S. and have even managed to put up Menorahs on the White House lawn while banning Christmas trees. The same ugly Jews desire to ban public prayer and the phrase "merry christmas." It's Jews doing this, that's fact, and you continuously deny this

Jews also promote illegal immigration in the U.S. because they can't stand that Whites are so much better looking and smarter than them, so they promote racial miscegenation

Rational arguments to the contrary are dismissed by quotes of lunatic rabbis, whacko pseudo-scholars, other paranoid schizophrenics with typing skills.

rational arguments? Where?

lunatic rabbis? These are the most powerful and eminent rabbis, the ones that Jews and Israelis worship

I’m male, Jewish, and disgusted by the crap I read while looking for intelligent discussions online.

this is like saying, "I'm a pedophile, and I'm disgusted by the crap I read about how pedophiles are evil and should be imprisoned and are doing terrible things to children."

the Jewish religion is self-worship, it's self-worshiping of Jews themselves

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Everyone please ignore Diogenes7. I have never had to use the ignore button before, but stupidity is quite the motivational tool.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rambam42
Actually no, Hoffman hasn't hit a nerve. There are, unfortunately, hordes of people out there who have misread or misinterpreted what Judaism is or what it teaches. Hoffman is just one more. Believe me, we're used to it.

this is what the Jews and rabbis ALWAYS say when they're exposed and their disgusting Talmud is exposed for being the satanic, witchcraft that it is. It's always "misinterpreted" because Jews and Rabbis say it is, because we're only supposed to know what the Talmud says from them. We're supposed to believe in the honesty of these people and that's the end of it, no scholarly examination is required

remember, the Talmud itself says that a gentile cannot study it under punishment of death, and it also says that Jews may lie and use subterfuge to gentiles to hide its meaning, it's all there

However, being "used to it" is no excuse to let blatant falsehood pass. I have to admit, it's discouraging because no matter how often these claims are debunked, Jews still have to defend themselves against them again and again. But we'll do it, if only to avoid the possibility of very bad things happening again down the road.

where are these claims debunked? Absolutely nowhere

keep in mind there are several censored Talmud versions specifically made for gentile consumption, to hide its unsavory aspects. The Talmud specifically condones lying and subterfuge to gentiles about its true meaning, and forbids its study by gentiles under punishment of death

I can see the other side, however. A person, reasonably intelligent but ignorant of Judaism, reads or hears someone who is ostensibly objective telling them this religious group, stereotyped as secretive, is teaching or plotting terrible things. And based on the evidence they're provided, they come to their conclusion. Wrong as it may be, and in this case it certainly is.

now this really takes the cake. The thing is that Hoffman doesn't "read or hear" just "someone who is ostensibly objective." He reads the actual texts themselves, he reads the uncensored versions, he reads the Jewish Encyclopedia

he reads Maimonides uncensored, and Rabbi Simeon ben Yohai, and the rest of the host of satanic Jews who get a worship following from their herd

Yes, it's "wrong" because you said so, that's all that's required. The Jews' word is good enough, they're honest, no scholarly examination is necessary, they are the be all end all, no need to actually read the uncensored Steinsaltz Edition of the Talmud which was discontinued in its translation to English

it's wrong because Eisemenger's thousand pages work, achieved after 19 years of research, was banned by the Jews because it was "wrong", and that the proper way to prove that it was wrong was by banning it

Hoffman uses all Jewish sources and texts coming straight from the horse's mouth, it's not just "someone," it's the most eminent "sages" of Rabbinic Talmudism that have gotten a huge following for thousands of years and are considered to be the final word on important matters

Jews cannot accept the fact that their identity is so wrapped up in Judaism, this satanic witch craft, that they have to lie to themselves and everyone else for as long as they live, the ramifications are just too painful to accept it, they cannot accept Christ, they kill him instead

the entire religion of Talmud and Judaism is self-worship, the self-worship of being a Jew and of the Jews, it's not a religion of worshiping a universal monotheist humanist God, it is self-worship and racism

Theodor Herzl:

“It is essential that the sufferings of Jews. . . become worse. . . this will assist in realization of our plans. . .I have an excellent idea. . . I shall induce anti-semites to liquidate Jewish wealth. . . The anti-semites will assist us thereby in that they will strengthen the persecution and oppression of Jews. The anti-semites shall be our best friends”

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join