It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazon Bans Book "Judaism Discovered."

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
holy crap, the endless denial and excuse-making doesn't stop. There's no twisting it around into a message of hate here, it's simply exposing that the TALMUD IS PURE HATE AND EVIL BY DIRECTLY READING WHAT IT BELIEVES

It's not just "signaling out one of its occurrences". It KEEPS HAPPENING, OVER AND OVER, AND IN EVERY FIELD, AND IT DOESN'T STOP, AND IT KEEPS HAPPENING WITH THE SAME PEOPLE.

it's just way too disproportionate for their population to be ending up in all these powerful positions out of cronyism and back-door slime balling, and LOOK AT THEIR ACTIONS AND POLICIES, which directly serve to HARM AMERICA.

it's like the parasite that goes into a grasshopper and makes it kill itself by jumping in the water, so that the parasite squirms its way out of its ass and finds another host. That is the Talmudic Jew at its best. Literally finding host countries = Western countries, and usurping every position that's influential and turning the country on its head, then finding another host country.

Do you see the Chinese, Arabs, Africans, Dutch, or any other group usurping America's foreign policy and making it fight wars for another alien and hostile country that gets $$$ billions more than anyone else called "aid"? No, you see Jews doing it. Jews have AIPAC, JINSA, and PNAC to get American gentiles to die for Israel's strategic wars. NO other country is doing such horrid treason against another country.

Do you see Chinese, Indians, Iranians, owning the Federal Reserve and destroying America with it? No you see Jews doing it, Jews who believe in the Talmud. If people believe in the Talmud, they will act on it, and if you have people believing in the Talmud serving on the Federal Reserve, well that just explains about every thing about WHY the FED IS DOING WHAT IT'S DOING = monetary inflation, credit expansion, illegal robbery bailouts, etc etc... The endless corruption and exploitation doesn't end, and the US isn't doing anything about it. Bernanke the Talmudic Jew is DOING THE EXACT SAME THING GREENSPAN DID 16 YEARS AGO to try and "solve the crisis" when such actions ARE CAUSING THE VERY SAME PROBLEMS

do you see Chinese, Arabs, Indians, go to other countries and make it illegal to discuss specific historical events and investigate them? No, only JEWS DO THAT. Jews go to other countries, and jail people for making investigations into history, honestly the arrogant contempt is so unbelievable. They literally treat us like "goys"

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Diogenes7

Good to see that you are at least trying to be to be objective. Or not.
If you think (or rather feel) that few citations out of huge ancient religious text , not the most important one by the way, to see how and why those Jews (13 plus million people with different views, opinions, economic/geographical/political interests) are awful and do all the stuff to you and non-Jews - that you insist to use Hebrew word for, then how are you better then those who wrote those racist citations almost 2000 years ago? At least they lived in much more cruel and less tolerant times - you live now.
As for your empty accusations - Jews (13 plus million people world wide) are not the reason for US army in Iraq/Afghanistan. Just as they were not the reason for Panama, Vietnam, Korea, Germany*2, Spain,Mexico, Britain and other wars i forgot to mention. US is a super power and it has its interests. Aid goes not only to Israel - but you see it because this is all you want to see. If all the Jews used their secret dark super powers they would never make US administration do what it does not want to do. Examples - Pollard, F-22s, Falcon story and more. Saudi Arabia does not influence US policies? UK? China - the main US contender? Only Jews can? You make life and its problems easier for yourself by finding the different social group as a scapegoat. Hey, those people that wrote those few racist passages in Talmud did the same, just non-Jews (or as you prefer to call those billions - Goyim) are the guilty/evil in this case. So i see no justification for you to criticize their attitude if you think the same way.
And to all that - you fail to understand what is Talmud because you never seen it , only those citations. Jew cannot believe in Talmud or not believe in it. It is not a question of faith. One can believe in Torah, or not. Talmud is a religious/judiciary work that simply tries to explain how Mishna (guess you never heard of that) compiler arrived at its conclusions. If you are at least a descent person -try to read those parts of it that are available on line and you will understand how ridiculous your claim is. Now it does not mean that Talmud is not important for Judaism - it is the second/third book in importance after Tanakh. But it is not faith-defining.
And no where in Talmud there is an explanation for what Federal bank is doing. Federal bank is not owned by Jews. It is owned by people. And i doubt very much that those who are Jews among them really read Talmud. Just like you.
But hey, it does not suit your vision of devil, disregard it then. All those like you did the same throughout the history - and this is the answer to your "why it happened to the same people". Because in all generations there are racists. Almost all the other minority groups disappeared because it is easier to blend then to face those kinds of empty accusations.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

lies. The Talmud itself says it's the most important book, second, Orthodox Judaism is overwhelmingly Talmudic. Hoffman's Book goes over this lie about the Talmud not being the most important one, definitely a Talmudic lie. The most prominent rabbis are overwhelmingly Talmudic, and many Atheist Jews subconsciously harbour the racist, contemptful, bigotted, arrogant verses of the Talmud, and ignore the plethora of Jewish crimes, and exploit the made up smear term "anti-semite" as well, no doubt about it, Shahak mentions this "subconscious" tendency as well

You talmudically lie that I myself "group" all Jews in that said manner, I merely expose the large plethora of Jewish crimes that the vast majority of Jews don't want to know about or try to hide, only a small number of Judaics are brave enough to escape their Talmudic brainwashing. It's a Talmudic trick to "herd" all Judaics into a group, and claim to be representing and speaking for all of them. Just look at all the PR organizations Talmudic Jews do as an "umbrella" for the rest of all Jews:

Jewish Republican Coalition, Jewish Democratic Coalition, Conservative/Labour Friends of Israel, AIPAC, Canadian Jewish Congress, WORLD Zionist Congress, WORLD Jewish Congress, etc etc... ad absurdem

Talmudic Jews sow the seeds of their own destruction by THEY THEMSELVES HERDING the rest of ALL JEWS under a single umbrella like they brazingly do with the above organizations, it's not the Gentiles or non-Jews who do this herding, it's the Talmudic Jews themselves

I didn't say 13 million Jews are responsible for the wars, I said that the small number who are, are 90% Jews, and the Israeli establishment and government wholeheartedly supported the Iraq and Afghanistan wars, so did AIPAC, and probably a number of other PR Jew organizations

it doesn't matter they aren't responsible for Vietnam, Korea, etc.. those aren't related to Israel's strategic interests in the Middle East, you still are doing Talmudic sophistry and subterfuge, that's all you're good at

and many Jews were involved in WW1 and WW2, Versailles conference had over 100 Jews, way out of proportion, and look at how #ty the Versailles Treaty was for Germany

US isn't a superpower and it's interests are pandering to Israel's interests. The talmudic lie in denying this is unbelievable. US has no advantages being in Afghanistan and Iraq, Israel does, and besides, Israelis and Jews in government and AIPAC supported the wars, yet you continuously ignore that

US Aid to Israel trumps all other aid to other countries combined. Israel has gotten over $100 billion since LBJ, that's the entire amount of aid going to South America and Africa combined. Israel gets loans which 80% of which are "forgiven" because they can't pay them up, so they become grants. Israel is truly a blood sucking parasite, and your Talmudic subterfuge about "not wanting to see anything else" is really unbelievable. What I see is that Israel parasitizes from the US, like no other country

Why wouldn't powerful Jews make the US do what it doesn't want to? They've been doing that since 1948

Saudi Arabia doesn't influence US by making it go fight its wars, Israel makes the US go fight its wars, there's a big difference. Saudi Arabia doesn't oppress and racially discriminate and annihilate the Palestinians and demand to get $100 billion in aid to do so, Israel does

I don't prefer to call non-Jews goyim, Jews call non-Jews goyim, goyim is a Jewish derogatory term, I seriously don't know where you thought I preferred to call non-Jews goyim

and no non-Jews are not guilty for pointing out Talmudic rabbinic supremacy and Jewish double standar

Saudi Arabia doesn't demand the US to attack Iran because they're interested in nuclear power, Israel does, because Israel wants to be the only nuclear super power in the Middle East

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

and the difference also is that those messed up passages in the Talmud are STILL BEING COVERED UP by Rabbis, Jews, Israelis, the Jewish media. For some reason you can scrutinize and smash any verses in the Bible or Koran, but you cannot touch the Talmud or criticize or scrutinize Judaism. You can villify Christianity and Islam (as many Jewish authors do) but you CANNOT touch Judaism and the Talmud, see the hypocrisy? The Talmudic rabbinic double standard? It's indeed a double standard How come there's all these books villifying Christianity and Islam? But NOTHING about Judaism and the Talmud? No major newspaper will allow scrutinizing of the Talmud, but will allow scrutinizing and defaming of Christianity, Islam, the Bible and the Koran, but it won't TOUCH the Talmud or Judaism, no sir, good bye to your job if you do. No matter who you are, president, prime minister, distinguished professor, businessman, doctor, if you scrutinize the Talmud and Judaism, goodbye job, goodbye reputation

no I don't fail to understand Talmud at all, WOW!!! Those aren't "only citations" those are direct, straight, naked lines about what the Talmud actually believes in and what it supports, that's the entirety of Hoffman's new book. WOW, honestly, this is PRECISELY the attitude that Hoffman finds so outrageous, and which is why he was driven to write such a wonderful book, to expose the sheer lying and hate that the Talmud condones, and which emanates throughout the Rabbis, Orthodox Jews, and Israelis

no, there's nothing ridiculous about my claims at all, Hoffman covers the Mishnah, Tanakh, Kabbalah, and every other rabbinic deceit designed to deflect attention away from the Talmud's real teachings. Honestly, YOU CANNOT LOGICALLY REFUTE Hoffman's work, you cannot because he clearly shows what Judaism really is, and I guess you hate that because it forms such a large part of your messed up identity, too bad, just because Judaism sucks ass doesn't mean you should be infecting everyone else and lying to others about it

the Talmud doesn't have to have any explanation of what the Federal Reserve is doing. The Talmud simply condones racist bigotry, racist privileges, and condones harm, death, hate, and destruction towards non-Jews, Christians, and gentiles. Therefore anyone who believes in the Talmud is susceptible to carrying out its directions

Federal Reserve is indeed owned by Jews. Volcker, Greenspan, and Bernanke, are ALL RELIGIOUS TALMUDIC JEWS. Greenspan even put his hand on a Talmud when he swore into some accounting office in his early days, and BEN SHALOM Bernanke is a RELIGIOUS TALMUDIC JEW

Federal Reserve is not owned by the people, it's a privately owned banking cartel, and it was made with the assistance of the Jew banker Paul Warburg, who worked for Kuhn, Loeb, and Co firm. The same firm that Jacob Schiff worked for, the same Jacob Schiff that gave $20 million to Jew Trotsky to start Jew Bolshevik destruction of Christian Russia

no doubt about it, Orthodox and Religious Jews, Atheist but Talmudic-like Jews, and a large number of Israelis have an absolute loathing towards Christianity, the New Testament and Jesus Christ. What does that say about their character, morals, principles???

It says a lot, as the sheer arrogance and lies coming from this person is a perfect example of how much Talmudic Jews have to deny this damning fact, it's just too much for them and their identity crisis, they cannot handle it because it's all True, so they continue to lie about it

what's terrible are the well-meaning Judaics who are trapped in all of this, and most of the time succumb to Rabbinic deceit. The rabbis and the Orthodox Jews are the BIGGEST Jew haters, no doubt about it, they will hide the fact of the Talmud to their Judaics, so they can exploit "anti-semitism"

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I personally see no reason to argue with a wall. You can use "Talmudic" "Jew" "lie" combinations as you like, you can call me what you like. Truth after all matters little to you - as i said, if you were interested in it you would check what Talmud is since large parts of it are available ON-LINE. In ENGLISH. You could also check how Torah is treated and how Talmud is. In religious ceremonies, in mistake-proofing. Torah is written by hand on a scroll, if any mistake arises whole scroll is gone. If Torah scroll falls in synagogue - all people should fast. End of Torah-reading cycle is a holiday. Talmud is mass-printed, not good to drop it but nothing is expected, end of Talmud-reading cycle is a celebration. See the TINY difference between holy and important? But hey, i actually try to explain something to you. You again will prefer to disregard it and claim that it is really secret - nothing will help here. Continue to see those Talmudic Jews everywhere and go on exposing those "lies". Ignorance rules.
I personally would not comment on any religious (or other) book if i did not read it first. But thats me, racist awful discriminating Talmudic Jew. What it makes you though? At least Hoffman read it.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
I personally see no reason to argue with a wall. You can use "Talmudic" "Jew" "lie" combinations as you like, you can call me what you like. Truth after all matters little to you - as i said, if you were interested in it you would check what Talmud is since large parts of it are available ON-LINE. In ENGLISH. You could also check how Torah is treated and how Talmud is. In religious ceremonies, in mistake-proofing. Torah is written by hand on a scroll, if any mistake arises whole scroll is gone. If Torah scroll falls in synagogue - all people should fast. End of Torah-reading cycle is a holiday. Talmud is mass-printed, not good to drop it but nothing is expected, end of Talmud-reading cycle is a celebration. See the TINY difference between holy and important? But hey, i actually try to explain something to you. You again will prefer to disregard it and claim that it is really secret - nothing will help here. Continue to see those Talmudic Jews everywhere and go on exposing those "lies". Ignorance rules.
I personally would not comment on any religious (or other) book if i did not read it first. But thats me, racist awful discriminating Talmudic Jew. What it makes you though? At least Hoffman read it.

Jesus Christ the endless Talmudic sophistry and subterfuge never ends

I'm not the wall here, you're the wall, deliberately ignoring the atrocious nature of the Talmud and the homicidal bigotry of Orthodox Judaism and the homicidal egomaniac Rabbis who advise the IDF on how to "handle" Palestinian civilian casualties

I already know parts of the Talmud are in English, so what? I also know that there are many CENSORED and DELIBERATELY DISTORTED parts of the Talmud online as well, that try and distract the goyim from the true meaning, Hoffman exposes this sham quite well.

also, the Talmud forbids non-Jews to study it, under penalty of death so you advising me to study it is really meaning that you want me dead

Torah? LOL. You mean when "Torah" ACTUALLY means the Talmud?? Yeah ok, # head. Hoffman exposes the "Torah" as well, your entire religion is completely deranged and absolutely lacking in any morals whatsoever, it is the most satanic and god-damn book of "religion" that's ever been written. It's truly a piece of satanic witch craft the Talmud is, and no amount of chutzpah from you will change that.

Yeah Hoffman did read it, and FOUND OUT WHAT IT REALLY SAID, so he wrote a book EXPOSING CLEARLY what it ACTUALLY says, in order to make it EASIER for us to understand, since the entire obfuscating process is designed to be so complicated and mind boggling as to keep prying eyes away from the Devilry that it is. For 2000 years the satanic Rabbis and their Jewish underlings have lied to us about what they truly believe in, 2000 years. It's just too obvious when there's such a double standard. You can defame and villify any thing in the Koran or Bible, but you will LOSE YOUR JOB and your reputation if you expose Judaism and the Talmud, because the Koran nor the Bible say as remotely as bad what the Talmud says. In fact, all the Jewish liars who villify the Bible or Koran are actually projecting the worst qualities of the Talmud to these works

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Wow, ZeroKnowledge (great name)

I've been looking for something online very specific and ending up an a lot of conspiracy sites. They all seem to be fronts, to some extent, for anti-semitism, cloaked as anti-Zionism. Mossad seems to be eveywhere at once, and Jews are malignly responsible for everything unwanted.

Yours is the first thoughtful post I've seen, that alludes to the self-deception people who lack critical thinking are so prone to.

I've just become aware of Hoffman's book through this thread and will find a copy post haste.

M

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I have read Hoffman's book and a selection of his other works. He's a remarkable thinker. There is a tremendous amount of primary source research and new interpretations brought to light and analyzed from a unique perspective.

Unfortuantely Hoffman's conclusions, here, and his other writings, invariably are overtly paranoid delusional.

This new book is his compulsively orchestrated masterpiece. A check of his own website leaves little question he considers himself a persecuted arch-revisionist.

To give some perspective on his wide range of interests, quoting a Wikipedia bio:

" Hoffman's self-described vocation is "researching the occult cryptocracy's orchestration of American history." He believes that this cryptocracy runs American history, controlling culture and thought via ritualistic psychodramas and killing sprees. Examples of such "psychodramas," in Hoffman's view, include Route 66 (which connects various centers of Satanic importance), and the Assassination of President John F. Kennedy. ...
Hoffman also contends that the British Empire might have achieved its power via a pact John Dee made with the Devil. "

Hoffman's considerable labours are admirable. Hopefully someone will someday re-assemble his hard-earned contributions and new data into a less agenda driven and more objectively coherent fashion, so the world might benefit it.

But the new book is sadly a remarkable achievement of misdireced brilliance.

If anyone says he's nuts, I won't argue with them.

M

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Who the hell is this faggot that plopped his stinking ass on this thread?

I wouldn't be surprised if you were one of the users in this thread who was desperately trying to cover up the Talmud and Judaism, by posting as anonymous

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS

I have read Hoffman's book and a selection of his other works. He's a remarkable thinker. There is a tremendous amount of primary source research and new interpretations brought to light and analyzed from a unique perspective.

there's no new interpretations or analysis from a "unique" perspective, this is all Talmudic subterfuge. Hoffman was merely exposing what many other brave researchers such as Eisenmenger worked hard to uncover, that Judaism and the Talmud are satanic works of witch craft

the fact that Eisenmenger's work was diligently, and successfully, sought to be banned by the Jews just proves that we're right and you're wrong.

Unfortuantely Hoffman's conclusions, here, and his other writings, invariably are overtly paranoid delusional.

yeah because you said so right? Nice evidence faggot. Your entire reply stinks of Talmudic excuse making and sophistry, just empty and false and lying accusations, as arrogant as the excuses that rabbis make about the Talmud such as, "out of context," "outdated", "fabrications", "distorted," "misinterpreted," "too literal," and so on and so on

This new book is his compulsively orchestrated masterpiece. A check of his own website leaves little question he considers himself a persecuted arch-revisionist.

revisionists usually are persecuted, because they claw at people's eyes that have been sowed shut and wish to remain shut

" Hoffman's self-described vocation is "researching the occult cryptocracy's orchestration of American history." He believes that this cryptocracy runs American history, controlling culture and thought via ritualistic psychodramas and killing sprees. Examples of such "psychodramas," in Hoffman's view, include Route 66 (which connects various centers of Satanic importance), and the Assassination of President John F. Kennedy

JFK is a big issue, what's your point? Nothing, you have no point, just more distractions

Hoffman also contends that the British Empire might have achieved its power via a pact John Dee made with the Devil. "

this doesn't at all refute Judaism Discovered and his conclusions about the Talmud and Judaism

Hopefully someone will someday re-assemble his hard-earned contributions and new data into a less agenda driven and more objectively coherent fashion, so the world might benefit it.

jesus christ, now this sentence really takes the cake. Objectively coherent fashion? Less agenda driven? Where's the evidence? Nothing, you have no evidence, just Talmudic sophistry and hair splitting

Hoffman quotes the rabbis' words and texts themselves, you are seriously one sick desperate mofo

If anyone says he's nuts, I won't argue with them.

as if your #ty opinion mattered anyway, seeing as how you lack any arguments or proof for your allegations, no of course you won't argue with them, you're a Talmudic thought cop here to discredit Hoffman and countless others' works that have been banned

go worship Rabbi Simeon ben Yohai's grave, the one where countless Israelis go in order to appreciate his timeless phrase, "kill even the best among all the gentiles"

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Diogenes7

Thanks for the deeply thought out reply. You're scrupulously documented proofs and reasoned arguments have convinced me I was wrong.

At the next NWO planning session I'll put in a good word for you to be spared. We need manly intellects like yourself.

Please tell us about your remarkable ability to spot faggots immediately. Must come with lots of practice.

Diogenes8

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Censorship Update:

This entry has been on Wiki for a couple of weeks now. The identity of the "Unknown Rabbi" has now come to light as he made these entries on Wiki himself.

On August 10, 2008, Hoffman released Judaism Discovered (2008). Judaism Discovered (1102 pages) is an expanded version of Judaism's Strange Gods (144 pages). Amazon.com had initially ordered eleven copies of Judaism Discovered for sale on their site. The order was abruptly canceled due to what Amazon.com referred to as a complaint of the misuse of "intellectual property rights" involving Hoffman's publication of e-mail correspondence from Rabbi Shaul Praver. Hoffman used Praver's name as an endorsee of his Talmudic scholarship, without Praver's permission. Praver protested the use of his name as an endorsee but not Hoffman's right to express his views under the first amendment. Praver made his concerns known to Hoffman directly as well as to the legal department at Amazon. Hoffman subsequently wrote in his publisher’s blog that he did not know the identity of "The Rabbi" who had blocked him at Amazon and went on to allege that an unknown Rabbi had the power to unilaterally deny him his first amendment rights. Hoffman cited this as an example of how Jews control the media. The Amazon Law department agreed with Praver that Hoffman's first amendment rights were not being denied. Hoffman had the option to remove from his book the unauthorized use of Rabbi Praver's name as an endorsee of Hoffman's alleged Talmudic expertise and Amazon would have continued distributing his book as originally agreed. Instead Hoffman chose to cite the incident as an example of how Jews have the power to censor the Media.
Link

Hoffman made this entry on his Blog:

"...In this case, as is obvious from the correspondence of both Mr. Garver and of Rabbi Praver, our decision to suspend sales has nothing to do with the content of your book. Rather, it stems entirely from the fact that an individual whom you claim endorsed your book alleges that the endorsement misstates or portrays his views in a false light."

The following seventeen words attributed to Rabbi Praver appear on the back cover of Judaism Discovered:

"Shalom L'chovod Reb Michael: There is no question in my mind that you are a Talmid Chacham."

...Rabbi Praver did indeed make the statement that this writer is a Talmid Chacham in an e-mail of June 5, 2004. His e-mail of June 5, 2004 was not marked private or confidential; nor did it in any other way convey or connote an understanding that it was private or confidential e-mail. It is therefore in the public domain.

Link

While Hoffman may be guilty of not showing decorum when it comes to e-mail etiquette, I fail to see any wrongdoing here.

The case against Hoffman seems tenuous at best. I'm not sure Rabbi Praver would have much luck in a court of law. Luckily, he has Amazon to act as a proxy.

[edit on 25/11/2008 by Beelzebubba]

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
No one here wants to read Hoffman's book or put it into any kind of context. That takes a lot of time, effort, and concentration.

Scouring the Net to find items to be outraged and indignant about is so much easier.

M

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I am thunderstruck by the ignorance displayed by certain posters on this thread who erroneously believe Talmud to be this evil document that controls everything we as Jews do and mandates our dealings with both Gentiles and other Jews.

Diogenes7 is wrong. Pure and simple. And he has certainly not read Talmud. I myself haven't finished reading it, and I have a gorgeous Artscroll set of the Babylonian Talmud (called that because it was compiled by Jewish rabbis in present-day Iraq) sitting on the shelf not four feet from where I'm sitting right now. But I'll hazard a guess that I've read a heck of a lot more of it than he has. After all, the poster seems not to be aware of how the Talmud is written. A page has, at its center, a passage from the Torah. Surrounding the passage are various opinions, and that word needs to be emphasized, of the various scholars as to what it means and how it applies. And strangely enough, it's not unusual to find conflicting opinions on the same page.

For example, one of the things this poster has brought up is how the Talmud allegedly sanctions child rape. Put simply, it does no such thing. I'm sure that said poster would lob the infamous passage from Tractate Ketubot at me, so I'll spare him the trouble. Here is the verse in question:
"Rava (a fourth century Rabbinic authority) said: If an adult has sex with a girl under the age of three, it is ignored, for it is like putting a finger in someone's eye (i.e., tears may drip from the eye but there will always be more tears to replace them; so too the hymen of a girl so young may break but it will heal)." When one considers where this passage is located in the Talmud, Tractate Ketubot, and the various opinions that sit along side it, it's fairly clear that this refers to dowries and marriage contracts, and not any sort of legal or criminal matter.

The legal/criminal end of child molestation is handled in Tractate Yevamot. The passage reads, "One who seduces an underage girl is considered as if he had raped her (i.e., the laws applicable to rapists would apply to the molester)." In other words, the molester is looking at getting stoned, and not in that way we humans find so agreeable.

It may be a bit late for making a long story short, but the simple and plain fact of this matter is that Diogenes7 is wrong. This Judaism Discovered author is even more wrong.

Just another case of people with little or no knowledge of Judaism or Jewish culture spouting off on something with the aim of harming Jews. Diogenes may well not be an antisemite, but his words certainly are. My advice? Gather your evidence first, then reach your conclusion.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I haven't read the book.

And I'm not going to.

Because I'm not antisemitic.

So much hate around ATS! Simply ridiculous.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Here are just some of the eye-opening verses of the Talmud and its brazen hatred of Christianity, gentiles, and non-Jews

www.revisionisthistory.org...

just looked at the site... wouldn't that be classified as anti semitic?

If it the book is anti semitic then it is no wonder it is not distributed by amazon.

Restriction of Information/literature is always imo suspicious but literature that promotes hate isn't good either.

In many books I have read, they have great citation, numerous references but and there is a but, that doesn't mean the information is accurate.

[edit on 25-11-2008 by Thurisaz]

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
All religions have been hijacked and transformed into evil instruments of destruction. True religion is in ones heart. As a child we should be towards one another in faith. God is for all. Religion is for some.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rambam42
I am thunderstruck by the ignorance displayed by certain posters on this thread who erroneously believe Talmud to be this evil document that controls everything we as Jews do and mandates our dealings with both Gentiles and other Jews.

yes because the Truth at long last is going to be known about your satanic filth that you call "Judaism". Your entire religious culture is totally bankrupt and has nothing to show but hate and homicidal bigotry towards the rest of the world. The Truth is just so ugly and gut wrenching that your egotistical attachment to Judaism is too strong to admit it

Diogenes7 is wrong. Pure and simple.

yes because YOU SAID SO right? I'm wrong, why? Because you said it that's why, because Rabbis can never lie, because it's "pure and simple" like washing your hands

I myself haven't finished reading it, and I have a gorgeous Artscroll set of the Babylonian Talmud (called that because it was compiled by Jewish rabbis in present-day Iraq) sitting on the shelf not four feet from where I'm sitting right now. But I'll hazard a guess that I've read a heck of a lot more of it than he has.

are you sure it's not a censored edition? Cause there's hundreds of censored versions ready made for gentile consumption, to devilishly hide the homicidal bigotry and self-worship of Judaism. Your entire religion is satanic filth and wretched depravity, it's completely full of #

After all, the poster seems not to be aware of how the Talmud is written. A page has, at its center, a passage from the Torah. Surrounding the passage are various opinions, and that word needs to be emphasized, of the various scholars as to what it means and how it applies. And strangely enough, it's not unusual to find conflicting opinions on the same page.

Hoffman goes THROUGH THIS CLASSIC RABBINIC DECEPTION VERY WELL, I KNOW EXACTLY what kind of trick you're pulling here and it WON'T WORK. PLEASE GO TO HELL

When one considers where this passage is located in the Talmud, Tractate Ketubot, and the various opinions that sit along side it, it's fairly clear that this refers to dowries and marriage contracts, and not any sort of legal or criminal matter.

yeah that's why it specifically says "sex with girl" or "sodomy with boy" etc etc.. That's just about legal and criminal matters, yes...

The legal/criminal end of child molestation is handled in Tractate Yevamot. The passage reads, "One who seduces an underage girl is considered as if he had raped her (i.e., the laws applicable to rapists would apply to the molester)." In other words, the molester is looking at getting stoned, and not in that way we humans find so agreeable.

no such thing is implied in the Talmud. Hoffman goes through all this quite well, this is all rabbinic linguistic tricks

It may be a bit late for making a long story short, but the simple and plain fact of this matter is that Diogenes7 is wrong. This Judaism Discovered author is even more wrong.

yeah cause you said so and Jews are never wrong and never lie. Yeah because Jews are holiest people on Earth destined to rule everyone, and no questioning is allowed of these holy Jews, and just because some rabbi said so he's right, that's all that's needed. Remember a Rabbi defeats God in an argument, so rabbis are never wrong. You haven't even READ THE BOOK

Just another case of people with little or no knowledge of Judaism or Jewish culture spouting off on something with the aim of harming Jews. Diogenes may well not be an antisemite, but his words certainly are. My advice? Gather your evidence first, then reach your conclusion.

YIIIIPPPESSS!! Holy crap, the nerve this person has. The sheer arrogance, unbelievable. Look at how he also uses the term "anti-semite," this is a favourite classic term for Jews to use against their gentile exposers, it always works

[edit on 25-11-2008 by Diogenes7]

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by sadisticwoman
I haven't read the book.

And I'm not going to.

Because I'm not antisemitic.

So much hate around ATS! Simply ridiculous.

wowzers!!! Did you manage to sow shut your eyes yourself? Or did you get a Rabbi to do it?

Notice, how this "woman" exemplifies the usual illogical, incoherent, emotional, blabber that many women are prone to engage in? She hasn't "read the book" and "she isn't going to" because she's "not anti-semitic". I couldn't have made a better logical argument myself!!!

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Originally posted by Thurisaz

just looked at the site... wouldn't that be classified as anti semitic?

are you deliberately trying to discredit the website? Your question and your answer are completely incoherent and lacking in any real logical argument. That website is exposing the anti-gentile, anti-Christian, and anti-non Jew facts about the Talmud and Judaism. Why is it that when people expose Judaism for being anti-gentile, they are named "anti-semitic"?? It doesn't make ANY LOGICAL SENSE, that's the fact of it. Why does "anti-semitism" have so much more powerful effects than "anti-gentile" or "anti-Christian" or "anti-non Jew"

because there's a double standard that won't go away. With the likes of Spielburgian Hollywood Black Magic of Schindler's list and gas chambers, no questioning of Judaism is allowed, Truth is not a Defense, it doesn't matter that Judaism is anti-gentile and anti-non Jew and anti-Christian, that's irrelevant. It doesn't matter that the Talmud advocates Genocide against gentiles and Christians, that's irrelevent, that's a non issue.

If it the book is anti semitic then it is no wonder it is not distributed by amazon.

once again, more Talmudic linguistic black magic. Notice how erroneously "anti-semitic" a classically RACIALLY ORIENTED word, is now being used for a RELIGIOUS work, the Talmud. Notice how the RACIAL and RELIGIOUS is DELIBERATELY mixed up, just like how the Talmud does it, so as to deflect criticism and hide the Ugliness of the Talmud and Judaism

Restriction of Information/literature is always imo suspicious but literature that promotes hate isn't good either.

wow talk about double standards. yes, and the Talmud and all its related works, and Jewish religious works ALL PROMOTE HATRED AND HOMICIDAL BIGOTRY. This curious fact is ALWAYS IGNORED, why??? This double standard just doesn't go away, YOU KEEP CLAMORING ON ABOUT PROMOTING HATE, yet you COMPLETELY IGNORE the HATE AND HOMICIDAL BIGOTRY AND SELF-WORSHIP AND SHEER CONTEMPT that Judaism and the Talmud have for non-Jews and gentiles and Christians. This fact is always ignored, it's always hidden, it's never mentioned, the fact that the ENTIRE RELIGION of Judaism and its most important work, all condone and advocate hate and murder against non-Jews, it's not mentioned, there's no sign of it

In many books I have read, they have great citation, numerous references but and there is a but, that doesn't mean the information is accurate.

yes I guess if the citations and references are all pointing to the horse's mouth

"EVEN THE BEST AMONG THE GENTILES SHOULD ALL BE KILLED"

---Rabbi Simeon ben Yohai

[edit on 25-11-2008 by Diogenes7]

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Diogenes7

Well, I'm a woman! Of course I am so proficient at sewing that I was able to do it myself.

Now I am off to the kitchen! Would you like a sandwich, love?

[edit on 25-11-2008 by sadisticwoman]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join